skunklover

Dreams You've Had

This is my dream from last night. Sorry if it's long, that's just how they always are. Is that weird?

For some reason in this dream I was a boy(I think I was about 17). I had an older brother(21) and we were sort of special in a way because we could see into the future. We also weren't supposed to exist. Our parents were fated to never have children, but they performed some rituals and we were born. Unfortunately this completely screwed up time and space, and several dimensions started to merge together to make this hellish world where our ability to see into the future was nothing special in comparison. The only absolutely way to fix it was to sacrifice our lives in a specific temple in the desert, but getting there was difficult.

Someone had rescued a little girl and gave her to us to care for in my house, which was one of the few existing houses at the time. Unfortunately she was a demon, and we couldn't purge that from her. She matured within days and had already developed a pregnancy belly(this is a reoccurring theme in my dreams for girls or women to give birth to monsters). This was a cloning-type demon, the kind that spawns other demons that all look identical to her. We could have killed her, we probably should have, but we weren't supposed to. Since we could see into the future we had to uphold people's fates strictly, and we could not do anything that wasn't supposed to happen. She wasn't supposed to die yet, and if we had killed her the world likely would have been messed up even further. Our eventual sacrifice would not have fixed anything.

The demon finally had her first child. It crawled out of her on its own and looked to be about 4 years old already, so we needed to leave before more were made. I didn't know what to do with my birds in their bird-room, there was no way I could bring them with me and I couldn't let them go because some of them were clipped and needed to grow back their feathers. I said goodbye to all of them, topped up their food and water, and left them while crying.

We came back weeks later and in the backyard there was already a demon circle of fully grown women that the original demon had already given birth to. The house was a mess of pregnancy fluids and random chunks of flesh. I went into the bird room, and miraculously my birds were all still alive, and the ones who were clipped had grown back their feathers. I gave them more food and water, then opened the window and let them all fly away.

“Look! More of our sisters have been born!” One demon shouted from the backyard as they saw me and my brother in the window. The rest cheered for us. I suspected they probably couldn't see us very well and mistook us for women. We managed to create a quick spell that gave us red wings similar to theirs. We jumped from the window and flew around to the side of the house and then out the front, with the demons calling after us. Our wings vanished when we hit the ground, and we ran off into the dark.

We had already developed a little group of people that were helping us to reach our destination so that we could return the dimensions to the way it used to be. It was pretty much all human men, although we had a male demon with us who severely hated our dimension and wanted his dimension back to normal. He had a large boar as a pet. Most demons did not share his views, so getting help from a demon was very rare. He also appeared to look more like an angel than a demon, although that certainly was not true.

We came across a burning building that had a family stuck inside. The parents were supposed to die, the children weren't, but we didn't see any children. It already smelt like burning skin. Our group went to the rescue, and we saved a boy not much younger than me and his little brother. The older brother begged us to save his parents, but we couldn't, because they needed to die. He couldn't understand that.

“Can we stay with you? We have no where to go....” The little brother said.

“You can stay with us until the group parts, because you can't be there for the end. No one can stay with us until the end. It's not something anyone would want to do anyway.” I said to him, attempting to be vague.

“I'm not staying with them, they killed our parents!” The older brother shouted, coming to the conclusion that lack of rescuing was equal to murder. “And I'm not hanging around with some damn demon and his pig.”

The demon, Lerian, rolled his eyes. He was used to human hate. But his over-sensitive boar took offense and started eating grass to console himself.

The older brother stomped off and joined a bunch of travelers on the road. The little brother was excited to join us. I was sad to see this brother duo part ways because they reminded me of me and my brother, but that was going to happen no matter what. After all, the older brother was going to die in one week anyway, after the group he joined is attacked by zombies. And we couldn't stop that.

I don't remember much of what happened in our travels, mostly generic fighting and weird/gross stuff that didn't really make sense. As we got closer to the temple my brother and I disbanded from our group and made the rest of the trip alone. The temple was in the middle of a desert, and all around the temple it was crawling with zombies. Although we knew the zombies couldn't kill us(we knew our fates), we could still get pretty hurt.

As we got closer a plane flew overhead, and a bomb was dropped. All I could see was white as I flew through the air, and came to a somewhat graceful fall in the sand. I broke my arm and some of my ribs, but I was alive. After my vision came back I was lucky to see that my brother landed next to me. He was unconscious, but woke up a few hours later. Luckily, the bomb had cleared out all the zombies around the temple, so we made our way to it only hindered by our wounds.

Inside was a different story. There was a lot of chaos and random fighting going on among humans. A young woman was there and she randomly tried to kill me, so I knocked her unconscious. I looked into her future, and she was going to die in one of the stupidest ways possible. Sometime in her future in a bar, a stray ball from a billiard table will hit her in the head and kill her. I groaned at such a wasteful death.

“Please, can I warn her about her death? Can't I change this one meaningless death out of all the ones we've had to ignore? She's going to die by getting hit in the head with a ball from a pool table. Warning her about it won't damage the future that much will it?” I asked my brother.

“No, she has to die. That's the way it has to be. It doesn't matter how a person dies, death is death. We can't change anything. Just us two being alive has already damaged these worlds in such an irreparable way. Letting her live will make our sacrifice worthless, so let her be.” He told me. He was always the voice of reason, and a pretty serious guy throughout my dream.

I don't really remember anything after this, although I assume we both killed ourselves in the temple and the dimensions separated.

2 dreams I have that will haunt me for the rest of my life are one where I wake up to my uncle cutting three logs with a chain saw on my table then it flies out of his hand and impales itself right next to my head. The next one is really messed up. Well my and my class were in a hut learning from this fat chick I had never seen before and then a kid I know named Brock said "but that wouldn't fit on your large finger would it?" then it showed us running around and stuff then it pans to show the teacher eatin brocks hand. From the wist to the fingers! And she said "lucky kids, they don't get poked and stabbed with needles and pins." How weird is that?

I've had a few weird ones. But they almost always "flip" (make a surprise twist like in a movie) on me. For example:

Dreamed my entire immediate family died when they went over train tracks and a train hit their car. The memorial "wake" was in my Grandma's house. There were pictures of us all over the house and a closed casket was set in the living room as a substitute for having everyone together in the same room. I was sitting on the stairs where I could hear my aunts and grandparents talking about how 'She'll be devastated', 'Can't believe this could happen', 'Its so sad'... And I was sick of hearing things like that, so I got up and grabbed the mail keys on the counter, and kinda mumbled "Getting mail" (like I always do when I'm there, its like a lockbox for every house on the entire street) while walking out the door. I crossed the street, and saw a jogging woman coming toward me on the sidewalk, then about 10 feet away, she ran in the other direction. "That's weird, is all this black making me scary looking?" I thought, but I didn't think too much about it. I got to the mailbox, put in the key and opened the door, but when I reached for the mail, I couldn't grab it. Just as I was about to give up, my parents car drove up to my grandparents house...with my family inside. They got out, wearing black and looking sad, when it hit me: It wasn't them who died, it was me.

The spookiest one i've had that I could remember, but my dreams are always so complex. tongue.gif

I always have weird dreams.

One I had recently: I was in an alternate universe in which there were small furry animals that looked like large stuffed bunnies called "Boings" because they bounced off one another by clashing tummies. In this area, toddlers ran around in bunnie suits to Boing with the Boings. It was so cute!

Night before last in my dream a police car pulled up to the front of the house with all lights flashing. In the dream I was expecting the police car, but don't remember why. The arrival of the police sort of shocked me awake, and I lost all awareness of anything else in the dream.

okay so heres mine.

im like in this werid cruise ship and its like really dark, im walking around and i see like al thesse random people WHO IVE NEVER SEEN IN MY LIFE BEFORE just walking around the cruise ship. so i follow them into this room and they are all gona. so i run down the stairs and i see these 4 guys i know. i know 2 of them really well and 1 guy i dont like as much and 1 random guy from my pe class. idk what happend but i couldnt move and the guys start talking and suddenly im in another room and the boat is like swaying side to side. THEN I WOKE UP. isnt that a pathetic dream?

My dreams. They are insane.

I once had one where Bill Gates and Justin Bieber were chasing me with chainsaws. So they were chasing me and I ran off a freaking cliff. I landed on a grassy flat area, then a few of my friends decided they were gonna run with me but had no idea who I was running from. Theeeen we ran through a tunnel thing when my really distant friend joined us. And so we were running then some sniper randomly shot at us and hit me, and it hurt like heck, then Steve Jobs was running with us then I got shot AGAIN then I woke up with pain in my shoulder.

I'm messed up.

Okay, so once I had this dream where I was at my grandma's house (all of my nightmares occur at my grandma's house) and these weird things were chasing me. They where like little dome things with legs. Anyways, I got locked in the bathroom with my grandmother and the bathroom had two doors. I was blocking one and I yelled at my grandmother to go block the other one but she was two lazy to get up. I ended up dying.

Had a weird dream not too long ago taking a power nap. I'm in my mother room doing my weekly chore cleaning the entire apt when I was starting to dust the light fixture on the ceiling in her room when bit of cob webs drifted down. Having a bag in one hand started to cover it that the webs and dust land in it rather doing the floor all over again. It was at this point millions of insects from what I can tell buzzed into the bag. But it did not...more and more flooded into the bag.

90% of my dreams are weird...xd.png

Last night I dreamt I was at school, and me and my classmates were getting chased by gentlemen skeletons. I know, wtf. I especially remember one of those skeletons telling us: "please, hurry up" as we were running to the stairs in a corridor ô-o Then suddenly my classmates were all sitting in a classroom. I came in, running away from one of the skeletons, when he glomped me and I ran into the wall...And we all started laughing xd.png So I'm not sure wether those skeletons were nice or bad guys..

And in this dream I was with a friend I knew in real life but which I haven't seen for over 4 years because she moved, I noticed I've had at least 3 other dreams with her in it lately <-<

About two or three years ago I had a really strange dream that I still remember.

In my dream, which was more of a nightmare, there is this raven or crow just flying in place in front of a TV screen which was on, but I could only see the blue light showing off of the screen. I'm surprised I could even see the raven, considering that the room and background was entirely pitch black. Then soon after I believe I woke up, but strangely I saw the the quick shadow of the raven as if one had actually flown by, even though no light was showing in the room. As soon as I woke up I thought I heard someone call me from behind my bedroom door as well, but when I got up and opened the door, no one was there. After that I closed the door and went back to sleep, bewildered by what had happened.

I've been wanting to dream about Portal lately since I first got the games recently and have been completely obsessed with it. So far I've had three - one involved GLaDOS, one was just about me playing the Wheatley testing chambers part of the game, and the one I had last night was like a real-life Portal.

So, last night I had a dream that I was a boy and I pulled a prank on my classmates by dressing as a girl, with a wig and tiara and girly clothes, and going to school like that. I even gave myself a fake name that I presented myself with it and that I moved from a different town.

So I settled in with my ''new'' classmates and some others came to school in the meantime and wanted to present myself, but I forgot the fake girl name I introduced myself with. o.o I had to tell my desk mate that I'm in fact, a boy and remind me what name I said... Then decided to skip school. We had a class where the teacher was missing and then drawing class. Didn't have the tools with myself, so yeah... scramb.

Upon leaving the class, I saw an old teacher in the halls and for some reason that made me laugh and I smiled. Then I retreated back to the class and that one teacher came in and started scolding us. I turned my face away ad started laughing... like hard laughing. That's how it ended.

lololol. smile.gif Yeah, weird dream indeed.

I had a dream about a Noble Thief Leader, who grew into his job rather than outright being ruthless. He was something like the robin hood for people. He helped the legitimately poor and unfortunate, while knocking the selfish and proud down a peg. He left good leaders alone, and attacked the bad ones. He taught his thieves honor and discipline, and he even went to take down a dragon with one of his close friends, and it seemed that there was nothing he couldn't do. I knew him well, as I was part of this guild. My main thing would be that I could snatch anything, and run out on horseback. In that dream, I had one of the fastest rides around and no one could catch up to me. I was very valued because of that. My horse was loyal and strong, refusing to be broken, and refusing all rides except for me, who broke him with kindness.

And then it all fell apart.

The nobles of that place, they were sick of our presence, and so when I next came to do the noble a service, all I found were guards trying to get at me. I ran off and back to the thieves guild headquarters to report the betrayal, only to find the whole town (for it was a town, not a building) up in flames and the leader fighting. I ran to join him, but he refused me. He told me that I had the fastest mount, and to take his children away from this place. I offered to take him as well, but he told me that it would only slow my horse down further, and I mourned for I knew he would probably die. So I took his children on my horse and ran to a safe village, giving them shelter and trying not to let them know what had probably happened. However, by their eyes and their expression they probably already knew.

A little while later, one of the survivors tracked me down and told me that our leader is in fact /not/ dead, but he might be alive. However, they had surely left him to die in the desert nearby and if I didn't hurry to rescue him, he would be dead. So I took my horse once more and dashed there, meeting up with one of our old allies. He fronted as a chef. However, he was afraid. They were all afraid, too afraid help me. Instead, they pretended they didn't care, or had never heard of him, or assumed he already died. So I alone navigated the desert, leaving colored flags to mark my path, eventually I found hid body. When I picked him up, he groaned so weakly, like a baby. I was afraid he would die, and so I tore into my own arm and had him drink my blood as I began dragging him back out.

So, last night I had a dream that I was a boy and I pulled a prank on my classmates by dressing as a girl, with a wig and tiara and girly clothes, and going to school like that. I even gave myself a fake name that I presented myself with it and that I moved from a different town.

So I settled in with my ''new'' classmates and some others came to school in the meantime and wanted to present myself, but I forgot the fake girl name I introduced myself with. o.o I had to tell my desk mate that I'm in fact, a boy and remind me what name I said... Then decided to skip school. We had a class where the teacher was missing and then drawing class. Didn't have the tools with myself, so yeah... scramb.

Upon leaving the class, I saw an old teacher in the halls and for some reason that made me laugh and I smiled. Then I retreated back to the class and that one teacher came in and started scolding us. I turned my face away ad started laughing... like hard laughing. That's how it ended.

lololol. smile.gif Yeah, weird dream indeed.

xd.png LOL! This reminds me an ep of ''Adventure Time" :0

By the way, last night I had a very weird dream, that make me woke up screaming like an eagle.

I was in a pool, swimming as usual when I noticed that I can breathe underwater. Excited for that, I ran away from the pool, riding a big car to the sea [Luckily, in my dream was almost spring o.o] and after parking it, I ran into the fresh water.

That's when the thing become weird.

I was swimming, playing with fishes and dog-like creatures when I stardet to feel dizzy: breathing, I started to feel like suffocating, swallowing more and more water in the attempt to breathe. After that, I fell unconscious and woke up in a cage, chained to the floor. I was in a deep dark, with a smell of dead fishes and smoke: then, a fisherman appear in front of me, laughing and mumbling at me. I feel scared and try to scream, but my mouth was instantly shutter by a dirty rope.

The fishermen laugh, laugh and laugh, even when he seems to see something behind me and started to pull the rope that keeps my mouth shutter: I feel like suffocating again and a few seconds later I had a flash and I woke up, feeling something in my mouth and screaming.

A little plushie was really covering my mouth. o.o

Edited by Dragon-Firy

Ok, so I had this one dream where I was in the middle of a room, talking to dinosaurs. It wasn't cartoon dinosaurs, but real life scaly dinosaurs. It was awesome!

I wasn't a specific person in the dream this time, I was just watching everything. There was an invasive species going out of control. It was a cuttle-fish like creature that could grow without limit and had an extremely long lifespan. They also bred like crazy. The warmer temperatures of the earth helped them start going out of control. Their main predators were swordfish, killer whales, shark, dolphins, etc. However, these predators were declining for more reasons than this bloom of food, and so these invasive species would only continue to grow. Now, they were difficult to eliminate as it was impossible to limit their range and if we were to kill them there'd still be too many. Thankfully, after much research they had discovered that these cuttlefish-like creatures have pseudo-bones! These pseudo-bones moved against the muscles to move the tentacles around. This was a breakthrough as we then made a chemical that would tense all the muscles attached to these bones, resulting in the tentacle /ripping/ away from its bones. The amount of bloodloss would quickly kill the animal. Fashioning it to a virus, we had it so that this ripping and bloodloss would spread the virus to other cuttle-fish like creatures.

Now, we just had to test it. A crew was amassed, collecting sharks, manta rays, multiple species of fish, etc. to make sure it didn't affect them as well. Of course, we also developed a large population of these invasive creatures. While the crew was preparing, a sudden snowstorm blew through. The creatures in the tanks weren't affected, but the humans operating the system began to die out. It was a mass-death I can tell you that much. Snow was piling on like nothing else. Even the captain was risking hypothermia and he was determined for this chemical-virus to succeed, so he constantly left the warmer areas to do maintenance when the maintenance crew started to freeze to death. Finally, the storm eventually passed. It seemed there was no damage to the tanks with housed the animals. Now, the remaining crew set the virus into the waters. They waited for an hour, and then the effects started.

They didn't calculate the effect of the cuttlefish-species 'panic' pheromone to other animals. Normally, these animals would be immune or unaffected, but such a /massive/ dieoff affected them greatly. The larger predators such as the killer whales banged up against the walls looking for an escape. Manta rays began screaming or something like screaming, trying to leap out of the water. The sharks began to turn on each other, ripping out each other's guts and organs. As for the cuttlefish species? Oh my god. They were this... pile of shredded flesh, bones and blood at the bottom of the pool. Not a single survivor.

Last night, I was a mutant acara(neopet) I worked in a Krawk Island bar and was in fish-net stockings. All these pirates were flirting with me. I actually enjoyed it...

I had a weird dream where I was at school eating my lunch and some of the tables were missing for some reason and at the front of the hall there was some of the characters from Lord of the Rings.

I love to dream!! I have had thousands of them!

My most weirdest:

I was a spy on a mission to destroy an enemy base and barbie was the leader >.<! My partners were zorua and a shaymin (from pokemon) i have no idea how it ended since my alarm woke me xd.png.

My dream last night...

My dad got angry and broke my laptop in half. Normally I'd be okay witht this because my mom would beat him to death and my laptop's crap anyway. But I cussed him out. So after cussing him out I took out the RAM and the hard drive. Then I got the laptop that I've been wanting for FOREVER and put the RAM cards in and pun my hard drive in and it worked beautifully and my mom was beating up my dad...

Then I just HAD to wake up.

So apparently chocolate gives me really weird dreams...awesome...

The dream I had last night involved me running around this...town thingy...during a flood. I had somehow stolen some kind of something (I don't even know what it was). There was a creeper made of wood chasing me. Close to right before I woke up, the name "crafted creeper" popped into my head. Turns out the creeper was just following me like the wolves do. I crafted the creeper, and so it followed me around. I want that in the game. |D

Send it after enemies and it asplodes them.

I had a dream where I was in the house and suddenly Godzilla was looking in and I told everyone to just be quiet but they wouldn't, and after a confused moment we ended up in the front yard which was about six times its real size, and Godilla was trampling everywhere. He killed my family and I kept managing to avoid him by millimetres, then he spotted me and I went running around the streets except I knew them but I didn't know them at the same time, and I hid in a garden. He spotted me again and I ran away avoiding his thermonuclear breath by millimetres each time, and I entered this weird plain white building and went up to the top floor but he was looking in so I went all the way to the ground floor and that is as much as I can remember O.o

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Lately I've been having a lot of dreams that involve running toward or away from something. Like I'm running from a monster(usually zombies) or I'm running toward a goal of some kind(an appointment or something).

The weird part is, is I get get somewhere. I'm used to running dreams where I can't move fast enough, if i can move at all. Lately not only have I been running in dreams, sometimes I actually get where I'm going or if not that I am in the process of getting there when my dream changes or something.

Of course if I do get where i want to go...that's about when the dream takes a turn for the bizarre- like I get to my job interview and it's a sumo wrestler guy that wants me to be Godzilla and host a gameshow.

Last night I had a draft horse and I was trying to join the werewolves. They wanted me to get rid of the vampires. It was like I was really there. I think I'll try to write a book about it.