skunklover

Dreams You've Had

I had a dream that i was texting the same friend I text for hours every day. I guess you could say I'm living the dream, lol.

i had a dream where i was sleeping, i woke up screaming, and my mom came to ask whats wrong? i told her i had a nightmare and she tucked me in...

then i looked around, turned on the light, and saw the burger king next to me.

i then acctually woke up in cold sweat.

that guy is creepy.

I dreamed I was teaching someone how to play chess - I don't know how to play chess. smile.gif

My brain is going mad these recent nights.... I typed up one of the really vivid ones. Not finished it yet, but it's probably going to hit the 1000 word mark :|

The other weird vivid dream I had the other night would lend itself better to an illustration than a passage of text.

Urrrrghhh my braaaiiinnnn

I was in a building, somewhat like my school, but bigger. There was some sort of thing happening - an attack, and a virus, so it was like zombies sand aleins. The aliens were like smaller version (though not much smaller) of those from the Aliens movies, and almost completely dominated the area. I was origianlly with a group of survivors, but then some got zombified and attacked the rest - I fled, and was the only to survive. I holed up in a room, making sure every night to block all the windows with the shades, and I stayed in there all night, making sure to light no lights and to make as little sound as possible. Afraid of scent trails, I tried to make sure i was clean, and tried to keep the aliens from finding where I lived. I wasn't sure if they had stronger senses of smell, but I wasn't going to risk anything. I stole food, sometimes out of garbage, and initially went for bug stuff, but found myself stealing less and stealing more discreetly, out of fear of the scent of food would make me "visible." One day, as night was drawing close, I went to close the blinds, but found to my dismay that they were broken, and kept creeping up, exposing the inside of my room. I had no tape, nothing, and it was too late to go out and try to risk anything. I wasn't sure what to do...

I live in an area where home invasions are on the rise. I'm not sure if this dream is the news getting to me, or a nearly accurate vision of the future. MEEP

(also, it is one of those dreams where you know things but you wake up and don't know how you knew them. I'll put stars around those parts)

So, I came home from school through the garage door, making sure to close it. Neither of my parents are there *but my mom should get back soon*. So I go into the kitchen to get a snack. When I get there, I look at the sliding glass door and there is a random old-ish asian business guy. He walks into my parents bedroom. I was all, ok wtf, and and back to finding a snack.

Then I hear something from the front door and go into the living room. I think the lock was on so I don't know how the next character got in. *It was a woman* dressed all in tan. She was wearing basically a hazmat suit of tan clothing except it was *made of leather stuff* and the face was covered more. Then the rest of the group *all the rest are guys*, dressed the same, and there were 5-6 people in the living room. And for some stupid reason, I go into the living room and while staring at them, I squeak out "Please don't hurt me." (my mouth was cottony when I woke up to). Then the woman comes over to me and tells me they won't if she knocks me out. I get get on the floor and she has, basically a crowbar with a green heated cotton pad on the end. She tries to find the right area to strike on my head while I am squeezing my eyes shut. I don't know if she knocked me out because I woke up before she found the right area to hit me.

So yea. I hope it wasn't a vision of the future. But I wouldn't give myself up that easily. I would more likely scream kick if they got into the house.

One time I had a wonderful dream where I kissed the guy I like. (I was extremely dissapointed when a woke up T_T)

Then I had like this acidtrippy dream where there was one rainbow ran verticially and one horizontally.

Fell asleep while watching Buffy and dreamed I got bitten by a vampire.

I had a dream once that I got a neglected off the AP. It seemed fishy. I also caught another rare in the same dream off the AP. But that was the more normal part. The rest of it was weird, but I don't remember it. xd.png

At the happiest dream I've ever had, when I woke up, I literally flipped off my alarm clock.

I dreamed I was a ninja complete with the characters from Naruto.

Don't I wish I could share my most recent here! But it's, ah... Got some 'adult' content, as well as content most people just find ****ed up. But man was that a weird dream. Woke up going "...WTF, that was a strangely detailed dream." And that is why I should not read fanfiction before bed.

But it was definitely strange. And disturbing. And yet, at the end, it kinda was cute and full of WAFF.

KageSora, the same thing happened to me. I blame fanfiction (I love that stuff). smile.gif

Luckily, I tend to have dreams like that almost everynight. smile.gif

KageSora, the same thing happened to me. I blame fanfiction (I love that stuff). smile.gif

Luckily, I tend to have dreams like that almost everynight. smile.gif

Fanfiction is indeed awesome, though when attempting something you've never tried before it can be a pain to write. xd.png This wasn't the first strange dream inspired by fanfiction I've had. It won't be the last.

At least it wasn't a horrific dream... Wait, no, most people would think it was. xd.png

Let's see... I I was dreaming and knew it. Or perhaps I was merely dreaming and knew it? I don't remember anything from before being aware that it was a dream. I started floating up into trees in my backyard. Because it was all I was comfortable trying at the time. xd.png

I have a lot of dreams were I know I'm dreaming. Lately, those have involved my two cats, both of which died a couple of years ago. In the dream I know they are dead but we still have fun cuddling and playing before I wake up.

I had a dream last night that I was with my dad and he drove me to this beachside masion. I sat down by a pool for a while, but then couldn't find my dad. I talked to this eleven year old boy but he wasn't concerned about my dad at all. I tried to call him but he didn't answer. Then I walked down a tunnel with the boy and heard rapid foot steps behind me. I glanced back but couldn't see anything. The kid grabbed my hand and ran into the house with me. Then, in a storage room, he explained that there was a giant spider that was a secret and it ate people. When he went inside, it would come outside. He said that it tried to bite my head off in the tunnel and was quite close to doing so until he grabbed me! Then, he told me to wait outside while he went inside for no specific reason and I'm like NO WAY! But once again he had little care. Then we were called inside to have dinner and I'm like, "Do you have any dogs? Cause I heard footsteps in the tunnel." And they all looked at me like I wasn't supposed to be there. My dad sat down next to me and said we had to go. Apparently he went to go get mah friend britney. So anywho we took this tram to disneyland but it hadnt been used in forever so it started to tip to the side in the out-of-nowhere wind. The ceiling of it broke off and plummeted to the ground. Me and britney were all freaked out because the tram had to lock on to the tracks but it couldnt because the wind was blowing it. It locked and we had to leap out like those Hollywood bomb scenes before it tipped. (But it didn't) So yeah.... Pretty weird....... O_o

Had a really weird one the other night.

So we're heading home from school on the bus through my old neighborhood for some reason, but the inside of the bus was all warped, and another kid was driving. Suddenly he veers off the road and down this path into the middle of the woods, and just leaves us all there. So I walk through the woods a bit, and come to this scary abandoned house, and my grandmother, sister and half-sister are there. My grandmother starts talking about how some dude got hanged there, and then these two gross zombie dogs start following us around. Had to keep telling my half-sister not to pet them.

Then we're somehow back at our now very fancy-looking school, and for some strange reason Andrew Ryan from BioShock is there, saying he's dying of cancer and he's going to give the key to Rapture to one of the students.

....Wut.

I had a dream that I ended up leaving for my favorite lecture one hour after the actual lecture ending. I just remember rushing all the way across campus one minute, and the next minute I'm walking up to a coffee stand and I see my professor. And what do you know, I'm pregnant and he's the father ...

... Weird.

One of my dreams last night was about not being able to find the right type of shampoo to use. smile.gif

Nukes + DC Forumer squads + Zombie invasion = Epic dream of epic.

I can't give details for *cough* certain reasons... But I know I died. D:

Hm... okay. Last night I had another dream about moving. This time, my parents were moving to Germany and I had to follow them shortly after. And I know my mom's got a job in showbizz or something like that and she had to be the next day at work there.

I know they were packing up in order to leave and I was packing up my stuff as well, being worried about my fish. I didn't know what to do with them: give them away or take them with me... I don't know. I was also a bit wondering about UNi and stuff. If I move now I should quit UNI or transfer there. I know I said goodbye to my room that was now empty and only the painted wall reminded me of my old room. I was like... 'Goodbye painted wall...I'm gonna miss you'

Then there was a flash and I was in Germany. Happy to be there. Me and my parents were moving in the new house. I know we had new stuff and all, but all I remember were some bed sheets and pillows. Nevermind...

There was a flash where I was walking on the street and I came across some weird-looking dog that was constantly barking at me. The dog was black, with long legs and body and a very tiny head. I was a fraid that it might bite me. Then its owner came and calmed him down. Then I saw 2 carriages and one of them was pulled by a 2-headed calf. I don't remember the details about the second, but I know it was weird to see something like this in Germany: like carriages in the middle of town!

And I continued walking and saw a boy and I went to follow him. As I was walking, I saw a butchery and by curiosity I walked in and saw many people, obviously, cutting meat. And I started watching them asking what the animal/bird was and I recognized a turkey by it's legs. Then I joined the people and after a while I looked out the window and noticed the boy from eariler sitting on the sidewalk across the street in front of the butchery. I knew he was waiting for me. Then there was this girl who was working there too and she was stalking me, offering me a hanky so I would wipe my hands. She knew I liked the guy and I noticed that she liked him too and maybe she will get to meet him through me. As we left the butchery someone behind us was asking if that they cut one head of the 2 headed calf the calf wouldn't die and another person was suggesting that they will cut both heads.

Then another flash of us 3 - me, the butcher girl and the guy were walking on the streets and we came across some hippie pretending to be Jesus. He was wearing a white coat with light purple markings. That coat unbuttoned and we noticed that he was naked under it. Then we started running and we ran into a school and entered there. The guy was after us. I saw him inside the building. We tried to run the corridors and I suddenly couldn't run as if my feet were tied to the ground(as often happens in dreams). I saw the two running fast in front of me and I couldn't move at all. I managed somehow to get into another room with them. Then we went out and there was a dark room, a door open and we knew the creeper was there. We looked and we saw 2 horizontal light stripes. A white one and a purple one. We looked in awe and the dream ended soon after.

I keep dreaming about posting here on the forum. smile.gif

Had a dream last night everyone was turning to metal.

Their arms would turn into winglike flaps of metal and start creaking, then their chests and legs. As if a virus was turning humans into robots.