skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Alright, so... Finally decided to post these.

My repeating dream from the time I was 5 to when I was 7ish:

Third person: I'm on the computer in a house I don't recognize that has two stories since I'm near the stairs. I'm playing my Whinnie the Pooh Bear game, when Dad comes in and tells me to go to bed. So I get off, and I watch myself and my Dad walk out of my view as the lights shut off and the computer shuts off. [insert about 5 minutes of blank black downtime] Scene comes back, still third person. The compute lights up, my Whinnie the Pooh Bear game boots up on its own, and suddenly... two GIANT 6 foot tall macaroni noodles jump out of the screen.

Next thing I know, I'm following myself in 3rd person as I run down a hallway that's got the odd black-on-white shifting pattern thing going on. (Like this and this) all the while being chased by the two giant macaroni noodles. The room keeps shifting, and then it goes from optical illusion mode to psychedelic stuff. I keep running down this really weird, neverending hallway for ages.

Anyhow, whenever I decide that I've ran down the hallway for long enough, I wind up running out onto a red and white checkered counter, Alice In Wonderland style. And of course, I'm about the height of a toothpick compared to the rest of the room. Next thing I know, this lady who I instictively know is my mom (who looks nothing like my real mom) scoops me and the macaroni up and dumps us in a pasta pot. And I wake up.

My 9 year old clairvoyant dream:

I dreamed about this one place I never even heard about in San Antonio called the Rainforest Cafe. I was with my grandparents and my sister, and we started in the alleyway next to it. I knew water was nearby, but I didn't see it. I saw the side door, and then we went around to the front and went in, and I saw everything in the room. I sat with my grandparents at a table under a monkey and a speaker playing a jungle track, and we ate.

Then, this winter break, I happened to go to San Antonio with my grandparents and little sister to visit the Alamo and Natural Bridge Caverns. We walk up one of the entrances from the Riverwalk, and I'm going down the exact same alleyway with the exact same people. Everything is EXACTLY the same. You can even hear the jungle track. We walk past the front door, and I see inside it to an extent. We didn't eat there, and I never mentioned it to anyone while we were there, but I knew if we had went in then it would be exactly the same.

(If that isn't proof to anyone that I have some legitimate psychic ability, I don't know what is)

I think for it to be legit, you need to have multiple precog dreams, just having one offs happen to a lot of people- which is proof that everyone is psychic to a degree, unless they begin to train it, then in which it becomes something a lot more.

I think for it to be legit, you need to have multiple precog dreams, just having one offs happen to a lot of people- which is proof that everyone is psychic to a degree, unless they begin to train it, then in which it becomes something a lot more.

The fact that I have dreams that often coincide with future events conflicts with... Well...

I am not exactly sure what, but...

Scientifically, it should not happen.

I have dreams about DC'ers.

I've had one about Saddy, one about (I think) Cloud, one about Pokemanz, and my most recent one (A couple days ago) was about Sparkeycat.

Why exactly I've been having these dreams; I don't know.

I have dreams about DC'ers.

I've had one about Saddy, one about (I think) Cloud, one about Pokemanz, and my most recent one (A couple days ago) was about Sparkeycat.

Why exactly I've been having these dreams; I don't know.

Thank god there has not been one about me.

Knowing you, bg...

Your dreams...

*shudders*

Saddy's dream was a movie inside a movie inside a movie.

Cloud's was just us hanging out in the ocean with mudkipz.

Pokemanz's dream had me hanging out at her basement-house with her family.

And Sparkey's had us in a bomb-shelter-store of some kind... And we nommed pizza.

I had a dream once.. That was very strange.. I was unable to talk, for some reason, after trying to for awhile, I just gave up and started writing things on paper. But it was all in French. Then, my folks decided we'd visit my cousins, for no apparent reason, totally ignoring the fact I wrote in French, and could not speak. So... We went there and my cousin wouldn't stop perstering me, and accused me of faking the whole thing.. I wrote "Tu as trés bété" meaning.. You are so stupid. And then I went downstairs and fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up, I was at the cottage, alone. I went outside, and walked down to the lake and sat down on the bench, and just stared. And then, I talked.. Well, mumbled about how weird it was.. Then I had a WTF YES moment, at being able to talk. Aaand then I woke up.

Not talking is horrible.

My dreams either:

-Scare Me Half To Death

-Come True!

-Are Forgotten The Moment Wake Up

-Are Very, Very Strange

For Example (this is one I can actually remember!):

I walked into my kitchen one day, and I saw my dad prancing around, and sticking glittery stickers everywhere.

"What the heck are you doing?!" I asked him. He giggled and replied, "I'm making everything pretty!"

And then I woke up. . .O.o

I often dream in cartoon. I fell asleap the other day watching Smurfs and dream I was a Smurf.

I dream I'm flying a lot. The dreams tend to start off with something silly like a task to rescue a scientist who's invented a flying potion, which I drink. However, once I can fly, the rest of the dream's "plot" falls to shambles, and I spend the rest of the dream just flying and ignoring whatever the dream tells me I should be doing.

Well, it's not the only one, but the only one I can remember besides that one right now is that when I was in Kindergarten I dreamed that I was at school, and during Centers a guy named Jeremy smushed red playdoh in my hair. (And it happened x_x; Playdoh in your hair... it just gives it this weird greasy feeling..)

I was also able to predict fully awake (the only time I've done so) the time, place, and date that my best friend got kissed by her boyfriend. Forget the actual date now, but it was during 7th period on the playground (Which was really odd, because we had a mean ELA teacher that period... But we had a sub that let us go outside) under a tree that was pretty much in the center of the playground. And pretty much no one was around. But clairvoyance really isn't my thing. I'm empathic o.o;

OKAY! New dream:

I was outside my school with a couple people around. There were some police officers and the building had been evacuated (only there were more like 100 people on the lawn including the cops than 800 or so students and faculty at my school) and suddenly I'm being chased by rabid chickens. (Can chickens even get rabies?! O_o) So they chase me off this cliff, at which point I fall and fall towards an ocean... and suddenly turn into a dolphin with huge feathery wings. So I fly above the water, skimming the surface with my tail... When I suddenly fly into a brick wall out of no where. Then I wake up.

Edited by Alyssum

Cloud's was just us hanging out in the ocean with mudkipz.

Cause thats how we roll

I like the chicken-dolphin dream. very nice. I tried searching for a dream thread and I didn't find one!! mad.gif stupid search engine

I just woke up from watching The End of the World happen in my dream. Five minutes later I was hanging off the toilet retching my guts out from the horror.

I eat lotsa cheese.

Random one: Me and my neighbour were walking home from school, then in the road infront of us, we see two men in black suits, standing next to a fence with a coupe of cows on the other side. We try to pass them normally when they stop us, and start yelling at us for feeding their cows chewing gum. At some point another friend shows up and seems to have been there all along. The men get angrier and as the situation gets rather dangerous, a guy I don't really know comes driving along in a white van to save us. The whole thing turns into a crazy car chase (how the two men kept up with us I have no idea. I suppose they were good runners), which ends when our van slides off the road and ends up on it's side in a river. I help the others out, but while I'm still stuck there, they just leave me. Just as the last of them disappear from my view, the men catch up and looks down at me with machine guns pointed right in my face. I woke up as one of them pulled the trigger.

I have random weird precogs, usually about nothing significant.

I think about a year ago I had a dream that I was posting something on a forum. I can't remember what it was, but I remember actually seeing the words and the layout of the forum, etc.

6 months later I joined that forum (which didn't actually exist when I had the dream), and about 3 months after that posted the thing that I dreamed I posted. Wacky Deja Vu stuff.

There have been other instances as well, but they don't work too well at psychic stuff, because I don't remember that I've had the dream until I'm living what I dreamt I did.

Last night I had a dream that I turned a pink to a neglected. It got a second degree crack and then I woke up.

DUUUUUUUDE I should not be okay after dreaming this ****, but for some reason I am. A good 90% of the time I was afraid for my life. @_@

So it's like a horror movie. I'm alone, but a lot of this part is flashbacks. There was a group of girls, all about my age, and we're in a lock-in type thing at some building, maybe at my school. I flashback a lot to moments when we were discussing the girls in the group dying off, sometimes brutally. Basically everyone knew who it was, and every time someone would walk off I knew they'd die (or since it was a flashback I knew they died soon after leaving or something). Eventually it's me, the killer girl, and another girl, and everyone knows who's who, and we're on some kind of tram thing (that I somehow know is just going in circles) and the other girl is just sitting there taunting the carp out of the killer and she's got this creeeeeeepy glare going between us.

Later we split up and I try to go to sleep and I'm crying, afraid I'm gonna be murdered at any minute, and it switched to a movie-esque scene where I see the one girl walking (she's trying to leave or something) and it switches to the killer walking and it pans back to show she's following her and she just comes up behind her and makes her swallow something. It's small enough to hide in her hand, I guess it might have been glass or sand or something because she said something about 'hot and dry' and then she just poofs and the girl dies (suffocates?) and it's back to me and I'm fricking scared. AND THEN some man-figure, I can't remember who or even if it was just the same person the entire time busts in with a gun (not a little gun either, like bigger, shotgun type, I don't know guns) and probably saves my life, but he's not with us, he's a bit away.

Some weird time skip. I know she's dead, I know I'm alone except for the guy with the gun. All of a freaking sudden her boyfriend comes in with a damn box cutter trying to kill me. He's totally insane and the gun barely stops him trying. I can't remember exactly what happens but she comes back (like, to life. I know she was dead, and her skin was all weird gray scaly where before she was kinda pretty) and he goes to her and they pretty much ignore me and go off.

Another weird skip. I'm now in a place really cold, and there are more people. The guy with the gun is still there, but none of the girls or the crazy guy. I'm with a group, we're on some kind of job, and the boss-person gives me a paper with a number on it, a price I'm supposed to haggle for. I'm not really good at that, though it wasn't a hard haggle, so I give it to another guy. Turns out he's even worse and goes way way lower than we needed. I are disappoint.

Finally it was something else entirely. I was with the guy with the gun, and there was an old matron-like lady that was kinda trying to kill us, but being halfway subtle about it. We were in a house, it was small and hella dirty, bugs everywhere, really small bugs, but huge armies of them that tried to eat me? Yeah...it was weird.

I didn't die, hooray?

Okay that´s crazy. When I dream, it mostly is completly non-sense.

Last night, i dreamed, that cola takes over the world and we humans were the slaves of cola...

Ok, this dream had, like, scarred me scince I had it when I was 6 and didnt know it wasnt possible then. o.o;

I was in this red hallway with my mom and my sister. We came across a room and my sister went in it. I tried to follow her, but a giant red mouse bigger then her ate her. I turned and ran back to my mom, and we came across this even bigger red room. Then, RED THINGS came out of the wall and killed my mom with red swords. Thats when I woke up.

X.X

I know its not possible NOW, but it freaked me out when I was 6. o.o

I had an X-Files dream last night, complete with alien abduction.

I had a dream that everyone from the forums found out that I'm Albanian (and I'm not, lol) and all were flaming my posts calling me a terrorist.

It all ended up with TJ burning my scroll and banning me from the forums. I know that I've been worrying about my Electrics and all the work I've been doing for this site and all my dreams I had were crushed.

Then I woke up and... Yay! it was just a dream and I'm still free here and kikkin.

"What the heck are you doing?!" I asked him. He giggled and replied, "I'm making everything pretty!"

And then I woke up. . .O.o

...knowing my dad, he probably actually would do that. Except he would be doing that weird laugh he does whenever he's joking around with someone O-o

I had a dream last night that I was abducted by aliens. Then, there was a zombie attack and suddenly, all my favorite characters from all of my favorite shows jumped out (Envy and Hughes from FMA, Professor Stein from SE, Mini Moose from IZ, and Rukia from Bleach (wait...no one from DN was in there...o-o)) and we started attacking all of the zombies, and then the aliens said something that I couldn't understand, patted my head, and then the shoved me off of the ship and I was falling and falling and falling and stuff and then it was scary.

And then, right before I hit the ground, I woke up.

It was the awesomest dream I have ever had. I wish I could dream it once more.

Edit for grammar hating me today.

Edited by Zeekaice

I'm going to describe my last dream last night in 10 words.

Zim.

Manatees.

Lasers.

Zombie Hamsters.

Glitter.

Demetri Martin.

Glitter paint.

Use your imagination with that one.

I'm going to describe my last dream last night in 10 words.

Zim.

Manatees.

Lasers.

Zombie Hamsters.

Glitter.

Demetri Martin.

Glitter paint.

Use your imagination with that one.

My imagination appreciates your dream. x3

Weirdest dream i've ever had...anyone ever seen Aussie Better Homes and Gardens? The weird guy called Graham Ross who is obsessed with plants...he was in my dream *shudder*

Basically, i was in a slave labour camp, and i placed a pot full of roses in the wrong spot. He yelled at me so loud. You know those dreams were it just gets louder and louder until you wake up?

Well, i had Graham freakin' Ross yelling at me about incorrect potted plant practice till i woke.

W.T.F.