skunklover

Dreams You've Had

i had a dream last night where a i broke into some guys house to look at his eagle. just to look at it. he found me and ran me out the house. then he caught up with me and threatened to kill me.

how wierd is that?!

i had a dream last night where a i broke into some guys house to look at his eagle. just to look at it. he found me and ran me out the house. then he caught up with me and threatened to kill me.

how wierd is that?!

Purple sea urchins, one is in my ear. If I disturb it it'll pierce my eardrum, dig into my brain. Dad gets it out by blowing and buzzing by my ear. The urchin is large nce it comes out, small spikes and a great many large tube feet. It tries to sucker to me; I grab one of my bug-collecting containers and shove it in, but have to hold it closed since it's pushing up on the top. A strange metal-and-glas building, like that museum in France. A sort of grimy, steam-punk Greece, near the sea, with skateboarders skating off into the ocean. Some, upon hitting the watter, are encased in hamster-ball like bubbles, but are safe in them.One boy, brown skin black hair red shirt silver helmet, beady-style hair, has urchin in ear. I try to get it out by blowing and buzzing; takes a while since his ear keeps closing up, plus I'm afraid the urchin will land on my face. His, when it comes out, is much more spiky - larger spikes, and sort of crab-like, with some of the skipes having hinges. How to dispose of it? Dad suggests throwing it into the ocea, but don't want to do that. Want to stop them. Fire? No time. have to warn the other skateboarders about the urchins...

Not very.

I just remembered another weird dream I had. It was a Kingdom Hearts dream. So, Sora and co. were fighting Heartless in an area that looked like a tomb or maybe some other kind of ruin. In any case, it was dark and there were a lot of stone staircases. And I mean a LOT. As in, the whole time we were fighting, we were on a freaking staircase. Anyway, this one new Heartless appeared. I don't remember what it looked like, but it could call all of the Shadow Heartless in the area to it for protection. Apparently there were a ton and a half of Shadow Heartless here, because I almost couldn't see the floor anymore after they were called. When I checked the Journal to see what it was, it was listed as a Storm Caller (why not Shadow Caller?). The description went something like, "Has the ability to summon all of the Shadow Heartless in the area... blah blah blah... because that's what happens when you call up a storm." I remember that last line as being really ominous.

I have had a lot of weird dreams in my life. All ranging from watching myself being raped to me dying. Bad things are not supposed to happen in your dreams (because you normally wake up before it happens), with me however, it is never that way. I always feel and see the bad stuff.

Here is the one dream that will stay with me for the rest of my life.

It starts out I am sitting at a house with secret passages. I was making out with my boyfriend, when my dad yells at me and threatens to kick my boyfriend’s butt. So being teenagers we went through a secret passage, down this long corridor to this secret room where we could do what we wanted to do in peace. Just as things were about to get hot and heavy, the scene changes and now we are all standing outside in football gear. The jerseys were red and yellow (the only colors I recall seeing). After practice I was told to go to bed and get ready for the championship game the next day. While I was sleeping I ended up sleep walking out the front door (I don’t know about you but I find sleepwalking in my dream a bit odd). Some how or another I ended up in the street in front of my house and I was hit buy a Mack truck. The impact of the semi cut my body in half and I lay in the street looking up at the stars when I saw this bright light. At the end of the tunnel I could make a out a figure and he came to me. He told me it was time for me to go home. Naturally, I refused until he let me see my family. So, he took me to the funeral where my casket was surrounded by hundreds of people I didn’t know. I searched for my family in the mob. I couldn’t find them. It wasn’t until the funeral was over that I found my family. I followed them back to the house and there I made my appearance. I hugged them all and told them that I loved them and would miss them while I was gone. Then I got to my dad. I told him the same thing I told everyone else and all he could say was… I don’t care.

I woke up in hysterics; I even called out of work, that’s how bad that dream affected me. Of course, I called my dad later that day just to say I love you and he said I love you, too. The weirdest thing about this dream is that I am not in any way, shape, or form a religious person. I haven’t been to church since high school. But the person I saw in the light was Jesus (at least it was the Jesus modern man depicts him as).

My brother had a dream that one of my best friends took of the world with me by her side... O.o

Edited by Neko-sama

I had this dream which I was trapped in an hourglass with my friends. We were clinging on for dear life in the top half. But then, a giant turns the hourglass around. We scream hysterically and take deep breathes, and tried to break the hourglass with anything in out pockets. Suddenly, Ashley breaks the glass with her book. We scamper to make it bigger. Soon, we all walk out except Aparna, who was supposed to come out last. The glass seals up before she got out, and we were all hitting the glass to get her out. We finally break it, and she gets out. Then, the giant finds use and puts use in a doll house. The house shook vigorously and soon, when Faith looked out the window, she said she saw the giants making soup. But then the doll house opens and the giant grabs Beatrice. We scream and see here about to be cooked until the giant told the other to pick a plumper one. So, they took me, and before I hit the soup, the giants fall over the soup and spills all over. By some chance, I land safely in the middle and ran. I opened the door to the doll house and everyone run out. We run to the outside, where Megan spots a giant fish. Then the dream ended.

Once I had this dream where I was walking to my school and this floating cheese came up to me and told me that if I didn't eat people the word will end, I didn't and just as the world was beggining to end I turned into an apple floating in a bathtub. blink.gif

EDIT: spelling

Edited by eotsndragons

I've been having quite a few 3:10 To Yuma/Ben Foster related dreams lately.

I also have a lot of dreams about people turning up uninvited or just plain invading my Grandma's house, which in my eyes is like the centre of my family's universe as long as I've been alive.

Edited by Bramblyhuck

Once I had this dream where I was walking to my school and this floating cheese came up to me and told me that if I didn't eat people the word will end, I didn't and just as the world was beggining to end I turned into an apple floating in a bathtub. blink.gif

EDIT: spelling

........................WTF WAS THAT!?!?!?!?

Anyway, I may have been playing too much dragcave when I had thi dream.

-Me and my classmates were on a field trip out in the desert. We were waiting under a giant metal structure until everyone was ready. I looked pretty much normal except for my black wings (like the black dragons here). They were fully functional and I flew around for a few minutes.

When the field trip started, I flew to the door which was 1ft X 1ft and looked like a blue vortex. A few students, including me, were in the first group for the field trip. It was based on CSI and we had to figure out who murdered the victim and who the victim was. I figured it out first, me being one of the smartest people in my classes. So then my group went outside and we ad nothing to do. Naturally, I got bored so I went flying for a few hours. Then it ended. sad.gif

I wish I had wings now. sad.gif

Hmm. Is it any coincidence that I joined an RP where I am half dragon?

2nd: Anyone else have a dream where you're raped? What about by a cartoon character? And what if they are from your fav show? And what if they are your fav character in that show? And what if you got pregnant and they tried to kill you?

Edited by The Dragon Keeper

I just had the most disgusting dream I've ever had. I was the lawyer of a girl who was pretending to be injured to go on disability. We were at the hospital when my shoulder started to hurt a lot and then I collapsed. I woke up in this really scary warehouse where these people were having a snuff orgy. People were getting off on putting their body parts in this gigantic guillotine. Guys has guns strapped to the pelvises. There was just disemboweling, cannibalism, and amputations everywhere. It was so disgusting because these people were getting off on killing themselves and others. This dream makes me hate people so much because it's not even unrealistic.

Just last night (This morning?), I had a dream that my family and I were going to church for something, but it was dark. When we got out of the car, I noticed lots of kids just playing outside. In the dark. My parents went inside, but for whatever reason, I didn't. Instead, I went and talked to one of the kids, who looked suspiciously similar to one of my RL friends but didn't recognize me. After we talked, my family and I teleported to school, where there was some kinda open house or something going on. We walked through it, stopping in a room every now and then for a quick lesson. (My science teacher was teaching a class on Pokemon, oddly enough.) After telling my parents that I was going to stay in that room for a while, they walked away. Some time later, my mom came back to get me. She looked at me and said, quite calmly, "One of your friends died." O' course, I was shaken. Though I somehow knew who it was, I asked, "Which one? Not... Johnna?" She nodded and the scene changed to the inside o' my church, where her visitation was. I was planning on attending, but her parents ran at me, saying something like, "If it weren't for you, she'd still be alive! Get out of here! You weren't even really her friend to begin with!" Crying, I ran back to school to find my mom. The event was coming to a close, with teachers herding parents and students out the doors. I looked around both exits, tried to shout but couldn't, and headed back into the school. It was pitch dark inside, nobody was there, and the doors were locked behind me. As I didn't have my phone with me, I was trapped. I walked to one of the hallway intersections, tried to call for my mom again, then huddled on the ground, crying. Then, (thankfully) I woke up.

It was terrible... ;;

The dream goes like this. I sit, staring at cheese, until the dream ends. This is because I ate nothing but cheese that day.

I had the weirdest effin dream last night. I had a dream that everyone in the world was infected with a virus like in the movie I Am Legend And I was just one of the few survivors. The creatures reproduced by running up to a girl, bite her neck, then the creature dies. Then the girl get's like pregnant in seconds and a few hours later the creature is fully grown and bursts out of her stomach and kills everyone. That dream freaked me out. NEVER have cheese before bed.

Edited by Hells_Deity

;-; I had a scary dream the other night, it felt very real.

I was outside on the balcony of a large hotel/apartment-ish building on a gloomy day, and I looked up at the sky to see iridescent clouds (like this). It was very beautiful, until two seconds later, when the sun seemed to be coming out and it turned out to be a strange, gigantic sphere that had the texture of a pearl; it was like a UFO. As it came out, it made an absolutely deafening high-pitched screeching sound, all the windows shattered instantly and the buildings shook and cracked! It was hovering over the city and everything was being destroyed, I lost my balance and tried to jump, and I starting floating up towards the sphere, then I woke up.

First nightmare I've had in a long time, I wonder what it meant... unsure.gif

I dreamed I was a coconut once.

Just a coconut...

I dreamed I was a coconut once.

Just a coconut...

lawlz.

I was once eaten by a dinosaur and went to Dinoland USA. O.o

Okay, so before I changed my member description to what it is now, I had this really weird dream.

Description (before changed): Not entirely in a good modd ;_;

I was sitting at a desk and I was on a desktop (i dun have that anymore! I use a laptop now! T^T) and on the DC forums... It was really dark. All of a sudden, someone really familiar came up to me and was like, "Stop crying!" And I wasn't even crying. I was surprised and then I woke up.

... And I got on here to change my description...

Oh, and there was this one time where I was flying with these vampires (before I was introduced to Twilight, of course), and there's this one vampire woman who was holding me as we flew. There was a huge line of a train (the roof was gone) and each part was filled with stuffed animals to the brim. And then she LET GO and I was screaming. I woke up before I landed.

I want to feel the softness... But I woke up before I landed... T^T

I had this dream last night that went like this.

As in one of my previous dreams, I was a fictional character, only this time I/he* had dragon wings, dragon legs and a tail. I got the feeling that I/he was running away from home and that it wouldn't be long before someone found out that I/he was missing. Anyway, I/he was flying over my neighborhood... and this is the weird bit. I knew it was my neighborhood, but it was pitch black. No street lights, no house lights, no moon, no stars, no nothing. The best I could make out were some grainy images that told me/him I/he was above the height of a telephone pole. Also, for some reason I/he kept losing control of my/his flying ability. I think I/he landed on a roof once.

*I keep having dreams about being a fictional male character. blink.gif Wat?

Edited by NightingaleSwiftwing

I have a lot of weird dreams blink.gif and most of the time they're stuck in my head after I wake up

I had this one weird dream where I was at work till late with 4 other people. I was sitting at my desk and demonstrating every one something on the comuper when suddenly the building just caved in. So there we were in a big hole with the roof covering our way out... The kitchen lady just sat in her corner with every one's broken muggs saying "look what they did to you! How could they? HOW COULD THEY" Two of the other girls were fighting over a blanket that landed out of now where and I just sat there mumbling "Its all your fault" to the sport jurno while he was poking me as if everything was a joke... When they finally got the roof of and got us out one of the firemen said "Lets do this again" in a girly voice.... Then I woke up

I dreamt I was in my room, browsing DC. Then my best friend's little cousin ran in and started trashing my stuff, because he wanted a bar of chocolate and I didn't have any.

I got up and smacked him across the face, and he started to laugh/cry. Then everything went red and I woke up.

Weird, weird dream....

I had a weird dream last week. I was sitting in a balcony at my house and it was evening, dark outside already and I was gazing at the sky. Before that I supposedly heard rumors on TV about an UFO that was abducting boys with the name Saphion. (see my CB skywing's name tongue.gif - thank you for inspiration)

So anyway... I was looking up the sky and saw the UFO. Well its image wasn't clear, but I kinda saw a rectangular shape with some light stripes on it. It was huuuge! Then the UFO was surrounded by some cloud lit by the moon and one of them had an old man's face. It was creepy. Then I called my mum and showed her the said flying object and she couldn't see it. and i told her to look better because it was between those 2 clouds. Then she saw it. And I woke up after that. biggrin.gif And named my skywing.

Another one that was even more memorable was when I dreamt about me falling in love with a ghost boy named Larry. And it was love. I don't remember the course of events exactly but I know I was happy and he wanted to become human again. I supposedly found out how to make a potion that would turn him into a human and we could share love much more on a deeper level. Of course, that never happened, because I woke up. And in the middle of the night too. I was scared that Larry appeared in front of me again and I would freak out, tho in the dream I was rather happy to see him.

Now every time I brush my teeth before bed I almost never look in the mirror, cause I'm afraid he might appear behind me. There was a scene like that in the dream, but then I wasn't scared at all.

And I very often have dreams about haunted homes, believe it or not.

I had a dream that me and my sister went to mexico...not sure why. But while we were there, we went into this bathroom that was realy dirty and gross lokking. It had these little spiders everywhere too. We got bit by them and our arms went numb. When I woke up, my arms were like dead weights cuz I had slept on my back with my arms raised above my head....

1. Had a dream about being the captain of a pirate ship... my dad thought I was insane when I told him.

2. Dream about a dancing crow dressed as Darth Vader chasing a pigeon (who then flew into a hotel full of chickens). The crow couldn't get its Darth Vader mask of... LOLOLOL I have no idea what made me dream this and I'm not sure I want to know.

3. I had a dream about my school burning. Then an other seperate dream on an other day about following a black cat down the school fire escape. A couple weeks later there was a fire at my school and we went down that same fire escape :|......

4. Being this weird warrior/assassin person almost getting killed by even weirder squeling Egyptian assassin-mummy things.

5. I dreamed I had a heartattack and died and was on the metro to the "other side" with a friend of mine. LOL Found this funny when I woke up.

I had a dream that I was herding cows in a desert and I picked up a crab and it bit me. My dreams have no concept to them. :/

Wow, I've read some really crazy dreams here.

I've had a recursive dream once and it was weird...

The dream began with me and my friends playing on the fields. The sky was full of stars, although there was light. We were having a good time, until I heard my alarm clock ringing. I wake up, grumble something about the crazy dream I had, dress up for school, leave and as I was walking down the street... The alarm clock rang. I wake up, grumble something about the crazy dream I had, (blink.gif)dress up for school... And so on for like 5 times until I get up in real time!

But my favorite dream so far is that of a pot of boiling water. That's it. No fire, no background, no people, just a pot of boiling water... Yay.