skunklover

Dreams You've Had

erm there was a War, with Aliens(from the films and games) vs us humes and there was a handful of survires ending with the plantet blowing up.(i do not what to go into details0

I once had a dream that one of my friends was an old man. Not an online predator, but he was just really old and a little creepy. And we were at this conference and my best friend Sam was there and he kept trying to talk to me and explain why he told me he was a teenager but I got really scared and I didn't listen ro him. Finally he grabbed my hand so I coudln't run away from me and he could explain. So, when he tried to start, my friend Sam started to beat him up. She eventually ended up hurting him pretty badly because he was old and weak. Yeah, it was a weird dream. And I know it's not true because I know about my friend.

I kept having the same alien invasion dream every night. It got so that I'd skip ahead to parts of the dream to find hidden weapons to use. It also got boring having the same dream every night.

I keep on having this recurring dream/nightmare about this bird and dog who go down onto Earth millions of years after most of their species are extinct. Think really creepy looking woods with pretty glowy plants [i haven't really seen Avatar, so no, not linked with that]. Everywhere they went, they only kept on getting lied to by all these different weird creatures when all they wanted to do was find the rest of their friends who were already dead.

They get lost and I was just kinda watching as if I wasn't really there and the dog says that they hear voices and all of a sudden, they see their old friends and they think they're safe and happy now. Turns out, they were more of those big ol' scary hunter things that had been lieing to them earlier and the bird and dog get killed by them...

Weird and strange dream is weird and strange. I hope it goes away. ;w;

My dreams are either really weird, or not weird at all.

The most recent one was literally an attack on my self-image. In this dream I was with a decent looking woman, and the entire time I'm on this date I'm wondering, "Why in the world is this woman going out with someone like me?"

I have weirder ones, but I think I've already mentioned them.

I also had a dream that there was this egg. It was blue with a skull on it. TJ didn't know what it was and so him and the other mods told us not to get it. But people grabbed it anyway. Once you grabbed it, it would erase all the other dragons on your scroll and you would be left with this egg and that's it. What a nightmare!

Also, last night I had a pretty scary dream. It wasn't scary, it just felt so real. You'll see why. I was at dance class and we were all learning this really weird dance. And so, then, this really loud and deep voice yells, "AND THE 5 O'CLOCK NEWSCASTER SAYS..." and this guy who's holding a sign walks in and says, "There was a man who jumped off a building, holding a sign that says...'Wishes to die'" and all of the sudden, I felt a stab in my back. Then I woke up, but my back was hurting and even bleeding a little. And I know it wasn't like that last night.

Edited by chuhulil

The other day I dreamed that I was the president, though it wasn't my choice to become so, and still my age lol. Anyway there was this group trying to kill me and were in hot pursuit, so I run into my school's art room and find this Mario-esque pipe. For some reason I shove a canvas in there first, then jump down and I'm in the basement of this hotel my dad once worked at. Nobody down there knew I was president but they were all pretty intent on protecting me anyway.

Somewhere along the lines I woke up.

Last night I had this dream that I had several times before but just realized that it was a repeating dream. There were these seven elements that this boy had to collect or something horrible would happen to him. There wasn't much else that I remember.

Another one that I had was placed in my old house, which I miss terribly. I told my mother, "See, I told you if I waited long enough we would come back." Then there was this awesome and creepy birthday party. I woke up thinking that it was all real for a second before coming back to reality and wishing that it was real.

Okay, My weirdest, and most rememberd dream was about "angels". In the dream there was a war going on, and angels were like the forces of good, but there was only like 5 to 10 of them, and they'd secretly allie the good people. well, then the dream goes to this dark creepy island were a teenage guy who works for the bad guys, suddenly finds out (quite by accident) that he's an angel~! .... It had waay more going on in it, but it'd be too much to type right now ^^" And don't get me wrong or anything! im not even a relious person.... but it's just too freaky. I've even drawn out the parts of my dream into a "comic sketch".

I remember I had a really bad nightmare when I was five. I still remember ten years from then, and it was probably the scariest nightmare I've ever had. Long story short: my dad's head was cut off and he was still able to talk.

Edited by Knightmare

I forget when I had this dream, but I was riding on a giant balloon/floating ball, down this huuuge flight of stairs (they were both long and wide), and there were other people there too, just walking down the stairs. And so like, the balloon was magically dodging random posts, but was going faster, and so I ended up hitting one of the posts.

It was way more scarier to me than it sounds. xd.png

I find it weird that when I have dreams, they're more like a TV show than I'm actually in the dream. Like, I'm there, but I see myself. It's sad that I hardly ever have dreams anymore. :<

I don't dream often, but I'll randomly have a week of total crazy dreams. o.o;

Let me see if I can remember any of 'em...

There's the recurring dream I've had since I was a little kid. I'm stuck in this witch's house, and she's gonna burninate me or something, so I have to get out. I end up climbing the stairs from the basement to her attic bedroom which is all pink and frilly and lacy and CREEPY with all these teddy bears. Apparently she has a thing for bears, because she keeps one in her back yard. He also has a collection of teddy bears, but his are all sad and dirty and gross. So I throw him one of the nice frilly lacy teddy bears, and he is distracted by it. Then I jump out the window and land three floors below totally unharmed because I'm just a ninja like that, apparently. Then I climb over her fence and end up on the sidewalk and run away. :3

It changes a little sometimes. One time my older brother was there, one time my whole family... one time the house was filling up with water, so we HAD to climb all the way upstairs...

We dream every night it's just that our minds forget about the dreams normally right after we wake up. Anyways a weird dream that I had a while back was with ogres bitting my toes, A Swamp Thing bitting through a bubble gum barrier then it bit my head which looked like a chewed piece of gum afterward, and this weird dream which is rather strange (I will not elaborate the dream only because most of it was Rated-X). Strangely I am not afraid of being bitten by anything.

I keep having these horrible dreams that Brian (boyfriend) ignores and avoids me while he's on boot leave, or when he comes back from being away. He's in the Marines, so I guess it's a fear of mine :|

I dreamed I was the annoying orange once. xd.png

Win. ^^^

I dreampt I was the leader of a zombie killing squad.

I kicked A$$.

Zombie A$$.

But all my teamates died, so I ran away, the dream ended with me going to a funeral servace for them.

Some really interesting dreams. o_O

Eh... I have a pretty bad memory, but here goes for mai weird dreams:

1) SO I was on this hilltop, though I assumed it was me figuring that the guy looked nothing like me. It looked more like one of my imaginary characters from a story I was writing at the time. So there were these beautiful blue flowers amongst these thron bushes nearby, and we were all huddled around this barrel full of what appeared to be grenades. Well this woman was all talking about "If you get cornered by a monster, just use one of these flash bangs." Well I(That guy oO) said something along the lines of "Screw that! I could just do this..." and snapped his fingers at the ground and caused a small explosion. Well, no one else was impressed and the woman told us that we were done here and that it was time to head to the shore to... Well I forget what she said after that. Well I was the last one to leave, and I heard this odd hollow chiming sound behind me. I turned and looked and the blue flowers just burst into flames, but the bush around them never caught fire. Freaked out, I ran. At the base of the hill I was stopped by one of my friends. He asked what was wrong and I frantically told him to look at the burning flowrs. When he looked, they were fine - no flames, nothing. He mocked me for that, and turned to leave. I was about to go too when I heard the chiming again. I turned to look and the flowers had caught fire again. I woke up o_O

2) Dragon Cave dream. This was two days after I "murdered" one of my pink hatchies trying to get a zombie. Well, in the dream it's mother (A pink.) was enraged that I killed her child. Before I could say anything she swallowed me alive. I woke up shortly after. Short and simple, nothing much to explain here.

3) I was in this classroom in Japan with a friend (who in RL did not exist) and I was just standing there terrified. Everyone was staring at me. He told me to say hello. After sweating for some time I spoke something in Japanese. It was most certainly not Hello. (Konichiwa). Whatever I said, several kids stared at me, and the rest burst out in laughter.

Edited by Rezca

Weird dreams? Boy have I had a lot lately. Most in the past few weeks surprisingly have been about death.

In one I had died, I don't know how, and for the after life I had to go through various trials. The trials were each lead by instructors that tested you on certain things and would categorize them by color. As I remember the only nightmarish one was brown, in which you were put in front of putrid corpses, suicide attempts, and what not. Evidently every instructor or color manager so to speak had assistants, but the brown section was so horrible that the brown instructor's assistant committed suicide so she wouldn't have to deal with the horror of the section. The only other color I specifically remember what it was testing you on was blue which was creativity.

Well in the end you'd get assigned a card with a host of different numbers all over it. The number in the upper right hand told you which instructor to report to and the other numbers were there to say what you were specifically going to train to do in the after life. I myself ended up in the blue section. (Leonardo the ninja turtle was the instructor, go figure. dry.gif)

There was another I had two nights ago which was by and far weirder. In this one, I well got recruited by this undead guy. He wasn't really a zombie, but he wasn't alive anymore either. I dunno you can call him a vampire without the....vampirism. Anyways, what I ended up having to do was sleep with him. Each time I did, I'd bring a dead person back to life to join their loved ones again.

And beyond that I frequently have dreams in which my family is werewolves or I'm looking for werewolves or they're looking for me. None of them really nightmarish.

Huh. That sounds almost like that quest you have to do in Oblivion o_O

i had this really weird dream where i was at megamall then there was this really old granny that i had to protect from ninjas with black masks and everything. it was weird cuz somehow i beat all the ninjas then i leave the granny then suddnely i fall backwards and keep falling falling falling then just before i hit the ground i wake up.

i know right? O.o

I had a dream that all the closets in my house were filled with angry squirrels

I had a dream last night that I was at school. I went up to my locker and there were police walking everywhere and no kids. I went O.o and didn't go to my locker after all...Then when I went downstairs to go to class, there was an empty section of the hallway blocked off with that warning tape. I walked around it, and further on my classroom was gone. However, the hallway had mysteriously gotten bigger and all of our tables had been moved outside so we could have class there. Then I was driving home and the cops from earlier were just walking alongside my car. o.o

There was also one from a few weeks ago where my stepdad and I were afraid that my mom was going to die if she got on a plane, but we let her on it anyway. There were only 5 seats and no roof. The plane was inside the waiting area, and then it went outside on a track. We followed the plane, walking right next to it as it rolled through a plaza with shops all around. Then it went into this dark green area that needed tickets to enter, and made the loop back. As it was returning and presumably getting ready to get off, I found a charm bracelet at one store that said it was death note repellent. The plane took off, and then I watched it on a camera - in about three seconds it was about to crash in the water. I went "OMG LIGHT YAGAMI CRASHED THAT PLANE!" and then had to decide whether that made sense or not. I figured out that it didn't, but that it would be more interesting if it happened anyway, and besides I couldn't change the dream, just see that it made no sense. So on the camera, we watched the plane sink (by this point it had turned into a regular plane) and Light appeared. Apparently he had put himself on the plane, at which point I decided that it DEFINITELY made no sense (here, guys, with my Death Note I'm going to go kill a whole bunch of random people on this plane and then get on it so I can die, too! :D). Then my mom appeared because apparently that bracelet had worked after all, even though I had left it at the store.

???

And then I woke up. I blame the lack of logic that was obvious even when I was dreaming it. O.o;

I dreamed I was an orange once. WTF? xd.png

I had a pretty awesome dream while trying to study (xd.png)

so here's how it happened.

I go in with a small squad to investigate the disappearance of a small outpost. We go in and everyone is missing. We split up and slowly my squad starts to die without ever seeing what it is that killed them. Then I see what it is in one of my squad-mates cameras, an alien, you know, sigourney weaver style. My motion dectector starts beeping. I look down and there's a sea of dots moving towards me. So I pull out my weapon and make my way back to the evac site. I shoot down a few on the way out. I get to the elevator, and get in. I try to get to the top floor and then all the dots are right on my position, and I hear scurrying on the outside of the elevator. Then they start stabbing through it with their tails. I'm going up and then I hear a snap. The little buggers cut the car cable. So I fall a couple dozen feet and land. I assumed I lost consciousness for a moment, because my vision was blurred and there was a piece of metal through my stomach. I look around and see I'm nearly out of ammo. But I happen to be carrying enough high explosives to level the outpost. So I rig them up in the elevator and the aliens claw through the ceiling. I smile as I hit the button.

I kid you not, this was my dream. I have these types of dreams all the time, I don't know what prompted me to remember the Aliens from Aliens.

Once, I had a dream that I had to spell a word right or some evil guy would wipe out all life on earth. I can't remember what the word was, and when I was done spelling it the guy was all "YOU GOT IT WRONG >8D" and I said "But I thought it was I before E D8" and then he said "EXCEPT...after C."

Then I was all "NOOOOOOO" and the world exploded.

I was nearly laughing when I woke up and remembered it.