skunklover

Dreams You've Had

My dreams usually play themselves out as stories so it's rare I get one that's bizarrely incoherent.

Then there's ones like last night. O.o? I was standing in front of my own bedroom door, which as a joke some time back I drew on to make look like a gate leading into some hilltop castle's barren, stormy courtyard. The door opened, but the gate stayed blocking my way. So I reached through the bars, pulled the door shut again, and then tried it again. This time the gate opened instead of the door so I shrugged and went on through.

Instead of a stormy surroundings, I wound up in my old dragon lair from Istaria and promptly got lost because I couldn't remember the way out. Then I poked into one of the libraries and found my bedroom had somehow gotten transplanted there- so I flopped down to go to sleep, then 'woke up' to find my seventh grade English class had somehow commenced just beyond the door in my lair's jeweling room with Mrs. Felbinger (my old teacher) giving a lecture about human nature and writing while Dark Moor's "For Her" was going in the background. I complained that she was drowning out the music so she gave me an assignment to write a hundred page report about why gold fish are gold for speaking in class. I freaked and ran out of the lair, forgetting my lair was also several hundred feet above Harton Valley on an absolutely lovely cliffside. I even had time to appreciate the view before I remembered I kinda had no wings.

-Woke up just before I hit the ground, but that was definitely a very special dream. I haven't even been able to play Istaria for about two or three years now, unfortunately.

Two weird dreams last night.

First was about the adoptables in my sig (I know, right?). Well they usually grow so slowly that it hurts, but in my dream they pretty much went nuts. In the dream I was one of the cats, and an heir to leadership. Another cat assassinated the leader, so I ran like there was no tomorrow. It was a bit like a game of hide and seek then, and I found myself hiding with my brother and friends in cat form. I managed to hide to the side of the mansion where we were at, but I realized this was a bad idea due to the dead end. I waited a little, and then the dream changed.

This one was a bit odd in that I wasn't in it, more like I was reading a story. It was about a baby griffin and a fairy living at someones house. The little boy knew about them, but the parents did it. In alarm at seeing the child, the griffin fell off a chair. It broke its wing, so the boy, trying to be helpful, picked it up and brought it to its parents room who weren't to pleased at being woken up. The boy said something along the lines of 'The little birdie's wing is wrong', so the griffin, trying to preserve secrecy, said something along the lines of 'I'm a little birdie and my wing is broken' In a squeaky voice. The child was sent to bed. Fictional years passed, and the family moves away, leaving the boy without a griffin.

Fist was was fun in a freaky sort of way, but the second one was kind of sad.

One weird dream I remember was I actually woke up in my dream, and I looked around. I looked at my watch-6:42 AM. I went in my sisters room to play Tales of Symphonia, because I couldn't go to sleep. Well, I tiptoe in, and I look towards my sister's bed. She isn't there. I think, "What the...?" I look at the Game Cube, shrug, and start playing(I really remember this dream, so it'll be pretty detailed). I turn it on, and Symphonia opening scene plays-Except where the characters are, it's a black outline colored in, well, black. I'm like, "Holy shoot!" I backed away, then turned around, and saw the Symphonia characters, acting like nothing happened. I stand there in basically awe because I love them! I then fainted...

That was the end of that perfect dream. Well, I don't know if I fainted in the dream and woke up later and experience my next dream, or their two totally different ones. *Shrugs*

I was then running, first person view. I was acting like I knew what I was doing, like jumping on certain platforms, and flipping in the air. Okay, maybe not that, but whatever! I felt like adding that in! >:c

Anyway, I stopped, and say the Symphonia characters, and they were little! Well, except for Zelos, because for some reason, I was him! But in my mind, I was like, "Whoa... What happened!?" I acted normally, though. Zelos little meant he wasn't all perverted... Stuff happened, I don't really remember much, except I started running away, and I fell down a pipe, and woke up. I checked my watch in reality, and this was the most freakiest(Sorry, double positives XD) moment in my life-6:43 AM. It was like all that was only one minute! :o

So those were my two, or one, weirdest dreams ever. I honestly don't know what made me think all this, but whatever it is, I'm glad I thought it or ate it. XD

Another awesome dream I can remember is about this awesome city behind the clouds that could only be seen if you get lifted very high in the sky. And there was this guy who was traveling between worlds and had a flying machine and he took me with him and I saw that ginormous city. It looked more like a giant castle made out of metal. Actually it was called the Storm Castle or something, because it was known to cause thunders. Well this... thing was very complex. I remember the porch had 2 giant clocks on the sides. When I say giant I mean... the size of a whole neighborhood. Also with very complex details and decorations. Everything was decorated and everything was metal. The clocks were darker in color and the city was overwhelmed by all kinds of shapes I could never imagine. It was something grand and I looked at this giant grand thing from above.

Anyway, back to the guy. xd.png I remember him exactly: He looked more like a movie character. He was a mix between a hippie - long blond hair, blue jeans, boots and a legendary character - a fancy tuxedo with a white shirt and the most important part - a small clock necklace. Yeah, clocks everywhere. His origin was unknown and before he came I had no idea about this Storm City. I was very impressed with him. He was like... living life to its fullest and opened my eyes helping me discover unknown lands. This dream was ... epic.

Another aspect of the dream was that there was me and other 2 girls in the dream. In a way I was the chosen one to travel with him or so. He said he will return one day and show me more, that there are many other worlds I should see.

When I woke up, I was very happy. I don't know, I started to understand new depths of my own mind.

I hope he will appear again someday and the dream will continue somehow. Characters like him never seem to occur twice.

And I have some other dreams that get me. Maybe I'll write about them tomorrow. happy.gif

Every epic dream has its own memorable character that only appears once. This is like the 4'th dream of the sort that I can recall. I had a 5'th one recently I think.

Last night my grandma told me there was a disease going around. She said it was always deadly and that Edgar Allan Poe was back alive and he was the reason for it. She said it only effected people with more than two dogs. So we have two dogs already, and we got an order of sea monkeys. She told me I was going to die from the Black Death...

My friend had a really weird dream... But i'm jealous because she kissed taylor laughtner in it... and all the maximum ride characters were there too... the really weird part is that she gave an EXTREMELY detailed description of how his abs felt.. it was odd...

So many... the one I had last night was my most resent. My school was flooded, there was an island growing around it, and chihuahuas and papions over ran the island. I was with random people. We ran, ran out of fear, into an old random abandoned building. A half man, half demon was in there. The house was something out of a horror film. The man-demon tried to kill us. I pushed him over the balcony to the lower floor. He landed on his neck, twisting his head around. He stood up, snapped his neck into place, and ran, laughing. I woke up.

Not only has this demon-man tried to kill me in this dream, but in all of them.

Edited by Dark Moon

Lately I've been having dreams that something is out there trying to get me. I think it's the stress but whatever it is, it isn't pleasant but not quite on the level of waking-up-soaked-in-sweat. Mostly, I have the run of the mill monster of the week trying to get me and me, being the smart person that I am, lock myself up in a white room with tiny windows with a woman who is about to give birth or something. The next dream I had was one of heavy things falling from the sky and missing my head. The latter seems realistic, think I should invest in steel umbrellas or something?

I was in a gondola, punting along a sort of canal way in a city. The walls were high and made of brick, and there were houses on top. Anyway, I was a journalist investigating a terrorist group who were based there- I was going to talk to their leader for a thing I was doing for the newspaper.

Then I spotted a big boat- rich looking, filled with people in red robes- and instantly knew that the guy at the front was going to be assassinated. For some reason I followed them seeing all these people who looked like the Taliban fighers I saw on the news one day. When I looked at them, I knew thier names.

Next thing I knew, I was in a flooded courtyard talking to a guy called Watermelon, who was the most irritating man in the universe. He was going on about how he was forced to sell himself for chickpeas, ect etc...

I woke up then.

Edited by Ruins

had a really weird (for me) dream last night...usually they're very specific and very vivid, but last night...was all squished up like liquid Play-Doh in bright colours and swirling around...like coloured smoke bombs, I guess, but oily-er

I usually have really weird, elaborate dreams... but i can't remember any right now. The only one I can remember was last night. I was just sitting there eating fries. for 10 minutes. Nothing special happened. There wasn't even any ketchup. just eating fries.

*edit* I just remembered one where I flew to my cottage. sort of like Nathan petrelli for all those heroes fans out there.

Edited by J3ffery

Dream of the day(that was 2 months ago of course): Somehow in this dream there was winter and me and my dad went to get something. And we were in his car, then we stopped somewhere and parked. And there was a big place covered with ice and very old rotting buildings. It was more like an industrial area. As we entered there, there wasn't winter anymore and I realized it was the working place of many people. And there were grills outside those buildings, nobody outside, on those grills there were potatoes. I know I was hungry and I stole some and ate. and as I was walking there I saw some very old rotting blocks that I realized there were homes of the people working there. I'd also come to realize it was a town. I know that the sky was dark and the view of this place was all gloomy. I kind of felt bad for stealing their food. It was actually my dad's idea on taking it. I know I walked to the end of the road, or at a certain point and decided to go back and put those grilled potatoes back where I found them. The terrain I was walking on was flat and paved with concrete. As I turned around the place kind of changed... in a good way. Not much, but the buildings looked better. And I got back to the entrance. I know there was an entrance and there was a flash of me in a hall where there were more people waiting for their way out. And I know as I got out there was a table and many people around it. They were the people of the town and they were on lunch break. And they had all kinds of food. They were all friendly and they served me although I was a complete stranger. I know I ate with them. And I also remember that among the many plates there was a basket or something with some fliers with numbers on them. Two numbers on each. And I had to choose one - I chose 7 of course(my fav number) and the other was 14. I wanted to read it because it was something written there, but I did not get to, because of flash scene change. I don't remember much of what happened after that, but I know I got out of that place, into the place I have been before entering there, back to winter and the car.

The dream ended. It was a nice dream and I know it has lots of meanings that I somehow can make out of it.

Dream of the day(that was 2 months ago of course): Somehow in this dream there was winter and me and my dad went to get something. And we were in his car, then we stopped somewhere and parked. And there was a big place covered with ice and very old rotting buildings. It was more like an industrial area. As we entered there, there wasn't winter anymore and I realized it was the working place of many people. And there were grills outside those buildings, nobody outside, on those grills there were potatoes. I know I was hungry and I stole some and ate. and as I was walking there I saw some very old rotting blocks that I realized there were homes of the people working there. I'd also come to realize it was a town. I know that the sky was dark and the view of this place was all gloomy. I kind of felt bad for stealing their food. It was actually my dad's idea on taking it. I know I walked to the end of the road, or at a certain point and decided to go back and put those grilled potatoes back where I found them. The terrain I was walking on was flat and paved with concrete. As I turned around the place kind of changed... in a good way. Not much, but the buildings looked better. And I got back to the entrance. I know there was an entrance and there was a flash of me in a hall where there were more people waiting for their way out. And I know as I got out there was a table and many people around it. They were the people of the town and they were on lunch break. And they had all kinds of food. They were all friendly and they served me although I was a complete stranger. I know I ate with them. And I also remember that among the many plates there was a basket or something with some fliers with numbers on them. Two numbers on each. And I had to choose one - I chose 7 of course(my fav number) and the other was 14. I wanted to read it because it was something written there, but I did not get to, because of flash scene change. I don't remember much of what happened after that, but I know I got out of that place, into the place I have been before entering there, back to winter and the car.

The dream ended. It was a nice dream and I know it has lots of meanings that I somehow can make out of it.

Um.

I think it means you like potatoes, but wwould feel guilty if you stole something.

Oh a deeper level: don't judge the book by its cover. People might be poor and miserable but it doesn't necessarily mean they're bad and you can learn things from them. Food can also symbolize knowledge - spiritual food. wink.gif Kinda makes sense to me.

I once dreamed that I was stranded in a raft with a bunch of people that I didn't even know. The sky was really dark gray, and the ocean was blood for some reason. We could see lights on the horizon, and we all leaned over the side and started using our arms to paddle towards the shore, but we never got any closer. Weird.

All I can remember from last night is being able to go where I wanted to go. As in the me me and not dream me. And at the end there was a fortune cookie and being the stubborn person I am waited until I finsihed the cookie to rread the fortune. I never finished. sad.gif

I was on the top floor of a really tall building looking out a window. For some reason, Batman was floating just outside the window, and he said, "Do you have my cereal?" Then I woke up. blink.gif

I have dreams about dragon cave...

In my dreams its like this city/town on one side of it is this great looming cliff (where the CBs are) with a cave in it of course and the rest is surrounded by thick magical woods(the wilderness) which protects the residents of town and the cave dragons from most evil ...

TJ is of course the king and lives in this grand marble building with a gold dome roof

but no one ever sees him instead his announcements are posted on a sign in town square by a shining blue dragon

genallry my dreams are about me and my dragons romping though the city together and having silly adventures like last i had one about getting in trouble because one of my reds was chasing some of my mints because he was mad at them and damaged pokemonfan13's dragon hospital

Edited by chickenhound

Dreamed about teasing a vampire. I keep flying (no idea how I could fly, I just could) in and out of a window and telling a vampire that he couldn't get me because he wasn't invited inside.

Weird dream I had last night that felt so darn real: I was on vacation with my parents and some fake policemen stopped us, dragged us all out and took our car.

And I know the second part of the dream was when we were in our car and these guys were chasing after us on motocycles. They were casually dressed this time. We were trying to escape and we came across a crossroad and we had to stop and make sure we don't crash into another car and they caught on us and started shooting at us. One of them shot me and I died. That's when the dream ended.

Pwew. It was just a dream and I'm still alive and kicking. blink.gif

I was on the top floor of a really tall building looking out a window. For some reason, Batman was floating just outside the window, and he said, "Do you have my cereal?" Then I woke up. blink.gif

That's probably the best dream ever.

I dreamed I was the annoying orange once. xd.png

I keep dreaming about posting in the CPA thread.

Okay, I norally have wierd/scary dreams, but I hardly ever remember them when I wake up. Until last night that is...

First of all I was dreaming I was back at school (like that wasn't scary enough) but we were on a school trip to a hotel by the seaside. Everyone was paired up with a room mate and put into rooms. While everyone else had a nice room with lots of furnishings straight out of one of the better homeware magazines, mine was a mess.

Seriously, the entire room was covered in mold and moss. You know how a sponge gets when it is full of water and the slighest pressure will make it squidge water out? Everything in the room was like that, the walls, the ceiling, the beds everything. For some reason my room mate was okay with this, but I was freaking out. The whole room was damp and falling apart.

Then I saw the giant lobster on the ceiling. I hate bugs, land or sea based and seeing this thing crawling above me just inches away from my face was way too much.

For some reason we weren't allowed to swap or even change rooms. I managed to find a nice girl who would let me sleep on the floor of her much nicer room, but a teacher caught me and made me return to my own room. What made it worse was that this teacher was one of my own RP characters, (Zygard from Fell Haven if anyone is interested).

One I got back to my room there were more giant lobsters, so I went to the bathroom to be sick. To my horror I started throwing up blood, buckets of it. It was going all over the damn place and by the time I had finished I was soaked. I went out of the bathroom to get help, feeling a little faint, but the only person who would answer my cries was the teacher from before.

Thankfully, he decided to take me to the hospital (I don't remember travelling there *shrugs*) but I bumped into this other guy (with several men) on the second floor who wanted to kill me. The teacher and I ran away (by going upstairs first rolleyes.gif )) and managed to get outside to the pool, where the teacher climbed onto a motorbike and left me.

There was something in the middle of the pool and I went in it to get it. It was some kind of raft thingy and a Feraligator showed up. One of the guys who had been chasing me showed up at the side of the pool and the Feraligator helped me pull him in and make us tell us what to do next. He told us we had to find some kind of secret treasure.

Suddenly I am in this room with all this coloured stone blocks and I have to put them in the right order. While the Feraligator got started I managed to find this secret switch that makes the job easier. Next thing I know I am in the car park of a supermarket I used to shop at. There is sheltered bus stop right in the middle of it and I am searching it for clues. I try to phone this old woman for help but halfway through the guy who wanted to kill me shows up with all his men.

Then there was something about lots and lots of prawns and I woke up.

*shrugs*

That is all I can remember.

I had the weirdest dream last night.

My sisters had an exchange student and I was at their house (I live there IRL...dunno). We conversed, and all that. But then it was 8.30am, and I was unsure of whether I had to go to work. I rang them, and they said yes, so I drove there in a car. Think chitty-chitty-bang-bang style, flying over cliffs and oceans in a car. That was odd, especially because I was above the clouds. Then I arrived at work, changed to my work stuff in the car, and my sister (who was with me?) wanted to be dropped home. So I got out, told my work people I'd be back in 10, got back into the car which had, in the meantime, changed into a sort of curvy stick, like what you get when a gum tree branch falls down. So I put my foot on a branch of the branch, and the car (stick) went. Took my sister to a shopping centre, because I got lost. She then proceeded to run around the shopping centre, eventually jumping off the top and landing on a sunshade. I yelled at her for a bit, got in my stick, and drove away. Down a river. Then I woke up.

Out of all things, the fact that my car transformed itself into a stick. *shakeshead*