skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Two days ago I had this dream,I was in my phys.Ed class and we had to change...Then suddenly,I got a d*ck(yes,I'm female) and I was wearing a sumo's outfit... Well,it's more like some kind of white cloth covering itttt around,yuck. But it turns out that I wasn't the only one that turned into a male,my classmates' face' structure didn't change much(Well,I don't remember much of it),but their boobs and anatomy did,lol.

I had a dream where I was at a restaurant. Everybody hated me for no reason. So I summoned a pack of Aliens to eat them. It was awsome. 8D

i always try to stay asleep a little longer to see what happens next in my dream, which is always very odd and fun. yet when i wake up, the one and only thing i remember about the dream--that i had fought so hard to keep--is that it was cool and wierd huh.gif

I dreamed that some criminals first held me at gun point, and then decided to lock me up in an old house with barred windows. But they didn't know that it was -my- house, and that the bars-on-the-windows was a hologram. So I started floating as soon as they left me alone, flew out the window, and stole their bbq-kabob thing they were cooking in the backyard from midair. blink.gif

I dreamed that I was in a big town, not a city, and it was normal for a T-rex to come every few days and eat one or two people. Nobody freaked out, it was just nature. And whenever she, it was a female T-rex, came by everyone stood still so she couldn't see them, and stayed that way until someone messed up and she ate them. Then she would go back to her forest/den and leave us all alone.

But she didn't stop after a few people this time, at first I thought, "oh, she must be pregnant to be eating 3 instead of 2 humans," and her eyes 'evolved' so she could see everything regardless of movement. She grew smart and OCD. She could count very quickly the number of humans running around and how many ran to hide in any specific hideout. Then she would hunt that place until everyone had been eaten.

I remember trying to get help, but apparently it was one of the cops birthdays and so the whole force was out drinking and their guns were locked up somewhere. But the T-rex followed me and so we're all in this bar, brick building, and she's digging and breaking down the walls to get at us. We manage to get escape the back way but she hears the door and sprints after us. We hide in an old yellow school bus but she knows how many are in it and wont stop until she's eaten all of us.

Again I escape and I'm getting really tired of running around but its so terrifying I keep going. So many people were eaten and squashed and the T-rex was way to smart. There's so much more but this is already so long. I had a hard time coming out of this one.

This one dream I had was shocking, and I'm 100% not making it up!

Last year we celebrated my birthday in Walt Disney World. The night before my birthday I had a dream: We found a tiny kitten and I was watching my mom bottle feed it. It seemed so real, not like a dream blink.gif

The next morning I told my parents about it and all they said was "Great, just what we need, anohter cat!" xd.png Two days later we returned home and my mom heard something, literally, screaming across our street. We investigated and found a tiny, hairless, black kitten! We took her in and she is now a bouncing ball of fur that will be a year old next month.

I guess it's true: Walt Disney World: Where Dreams Come True laugh.gif

Edited by emmaiskewl

I have a lot of really weird dreams. The one I remember best had this really freaky deer with sharp teeth. And it had hooves that snipped like scissors. I had the dream when I was four or five, so it really scared me.

Of course, now I've seen Edward Scissorhands, so it seems a lot less scary.

i dreamt that i found pokemon eggs on the AP o_O;

i think im spending too much time playing on adoptable site... >w>;

lol

I once had a dream I had to escape from an island of shyguys and I ended up saving green and red yoshis and flying away on a park bench.

And I once hada dream about my maths teacher

ninja.gif

I had a dream the other night that the whole world lived in cupboards that was surrounded by the sea... Everyones job was to jump out of the cupboards into the sea!

I was on the losing end of a knife fight.

It was 2 versus 1, the kitchen knife I stole from the one guy turned plastic, and the other guy had some weird **** brass-knuckle-blades.

I was a patient in a hospital and I was trying to escape so I climbed through a vent and ended up in a maze like thing made out of big foam blocks.... it was really wierd

I had a dream the other night that the whole world lived in cupboards that was surrounded by the sea... Everyones job was to jump out of the cupboards into the sea!

That's the job I want when I grow up. lol

*shot then eaten by the shark*

So, I've had a long string of dreams where they all involved the cast of House MD. The only one I can remember relatively clearly is one where House was in some kind of dungeon type thing conducting an evil plot while the rest of the cast were out camping with my boyfriend. I was trying to find House while navigating through a tunnel underground that seemed to be collapsing while the rest of the cast any my boyfriend were all comparing genitalia sizes, which was insanely bizarre. :U

But yeah, that was one of my dreams. I've had several others which made even less sense, like me giving birth to a litter of kittens one time after going to my high school prom.

That's the job I want when I grow up. lol

*shot then eaten by the shark*

*points* He gettin' eaten by a shark! 8D

-shot-

I once had a dream about a talking ferret who had a strange obsession with cheese-balls......... huh.gif

I've been having recurring dreams about being stuck or voluntarily staying in old, burning houses. Usually I'm stuck with a group of people, and it's never the same exact house, but the basic dream is the same: I go into an old, beautiful house, something happens, and the house catches fire somehow. It's always a slow-burning fire. I rush around to save the things most precious to me, then because the fire is so slow, the group and I decide to stay the night in the house even though it's on fire. I don't know.

The most recent one took place in a huge mansion.

A few days ago, I had a really funky dream. Before I get to telling it though, I shall mention that I often have slap fights with my cat and I will usually tickle her hind paws. I tend to fight her in general out of habit and because she looks so damn cute when she's pissed. And now for the actual dream:

I don't remember much, but I do remember that my cat had jumped into my bed while I was sleeping. She then proceeded to punch me and use super powers to kick my ass. The most memorable part of the dream is when she shot lightning out of her right (from her point of view) paw and I literally flew up slightly and kept on spinning until I hit the ground. I then ran to my parents but was so scared pissless that I absolutely could not tell them what happened. Poof, end.

This one dream I had was shocking, and I'm 100% not making it up!

Last year we celebrated my birthday in Walt Disney World. The night before my birthday I had a dream: We found a tiny kitten and I was watching my mom bottle feed it. It seemed so real, not like a dream blink.gif

The next morning I told my parents about it and all they said was "Great, just what we need, anohter cat!" xd.png Two days later we returned home and my mom heard something, literally, screaming across our street. We investigated and found a tiny, hairless, black kitten! We took her in and she is now a bouncing ball of fur that will be a year old next month.

I guess it's true: Walt Disney World: Where Dreams Come True laugh.gif

In this case I need to book a flight to DisneyWorld pronto. I want to find the TARDIS in my backyard tyvm.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

I had a dream, and i'm not sure why, that I went to a large house in a big, rich suburb, and all the houses had lights strung up on them which were going in time with their music, because every house was having a party. I walked into one of the houses and the whole of my year level was watching the football. I then proceeded to stand up in front of the TV with two other people I can't remember, covered in glitter, and play some loud music. Foam then shot from the bar that was next to it and bubbles and glitter went everywhere.

Best party ever? I think so. Damn you, dream.

This is a long one, beware. Names I use are not necessarily the people's real names.

I was in the library parking lot with my sister (I'll call her Jasmine) and mother (calling her Laura). All of a sudden, we saw a little puppy, a mix of some sort, sitting right there in the parking lot. We said, "Aww!"

Suddenly, one of my friends (Sammantha) came out and asked Jasmine, "Oh, cute puppy! Can I buy it?"

And then came the librarian, Charlotte, saying, "Aww, what a cute dog! How much are you asking for it?"

One by one, people flocked around us, forming a huge crowd. All of them wanted to buy the puppy as if it was ours, and Laura wasn't saying anything, really; just staring into the distance. People were waving money everywhere.

Jasmine, in my dreams, is completely diffrent than in real life. She was acting like an auctioneer, increasing the amount people had to bid in order to be on top by $50.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She held one hand up for silence, and everyone shut up.

Jasmine reached into her pocket and pulled out a black cell phone with a white skull - the Jolly Roger kind - on the cover... completely diffrent than her personality in real life. She opened it and put it on speaker, so only me and Laura could hear.

"Hello," said the voice, "this is President Obama. I heard you're selling a puppy. Can I have it?"

"For how much?" Jasmine asked.

"I'll give you a surfboard," Obama answered.

"Deal," Jasmine answered, and hung up.

Seconds later, we heard a helicopter flying down. Obama was standing on the edge, holding the door with one hand. He wore sunglasses and a orange T-shirt with green palm trees on it, and blue Hawaiian flower shorts. He had a toothy grin as the crowd below fled.

When the helicopter landed, Jasmine approached Obama and gave him the puppy. He gave her the surfboard. Still holding the puppy in one arm, he took off.

The end. I've never remembered a dream more clearly than that.

I must have been craving chocolate brownies really, really bad that night.

the dream:

I had just taken brownies out of the oven. I was cooling them off and about to pop one into my mouth when I got the feeling someone was staring at me. I turn to look around and ninjas come crashing through the window. I say "what the heck do you want with me??!!!" while screaming. They say "hand over that brownie and no one is going to get hurt. Now GIVE ME THAT BROWNIE!!!" he lunged at me when I said no and that's where I woke up.

when I woke up I woke up SCREAMING OUT LOUD "NO NO!!! DON'T TAKE THE BROWNIES NO!!!!!! i WANT MY BROWNIES! DON'T TAKE THEM FROM ME!"

I dreamed I was Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon...and Hiccup never found me in the woods =\

I had a dream i found a chest of money. I then woke up and i thought i would still have it but i didnt sad.gif