skunklover

Dreams You've Had

Last night I dreamed I sold all my possessions at an estate sale.

Last night, I dreamt I as arguing about who has it better, boys or girls. I won the girl's side with this:

"Girls have their reproductive organs safe and sound on the inside, whereas for boys it's just 'SMASH SMASH SMASH! HAHA! Now You're infertile'"

My god, I have strange dreams.

I had a dream about poisonous dust once. I was at school at the lunch tables. suddenly the announcements came on to not breath, because there was poisonous sparkling dust. I couldn't hold my breath, and then i breathed in the dust. I died, and then I woke up.

After watching Ice Age - Dawn of the Dinosaurs, I dreamed I was in prehistoric times running from dinosaurs.

I had a dream my Geode egg turned into a Stripe egg, but had the same color. Then I relized it was just a dream <.>

one of my dreams last night was where i was roller skating with a bunch of people and there were strip poled in the roller rink and the roller derby team (wich im on) learned how to pole dance on roller skates xd.png

For some reason my science teacher was serving pizza in the cafeteria. And a couple of her fav students came up and started talking to her so the line didn't move at all. Guess who was 3 people behind them? I missed lunch in my dream. *cries*

Once I had a dream that I was in a haunted house, and then I saw a conveyer blelt with pictures of wolves on them. Then for some reason I started howling like a wolf. Then I came to this other room and saw dancing books.. or was it fat people? Then I saw a card board witch. Then I saw a guy with a chain saw which chased me right out. He had a red atm cap and a beard o.o

I keep having dreams with the characters from NCIS.

I either dream about the book I am writing or Vin Diesel.....but that last one is just here lately...what can I say... tongue.gif

I had one last night that started out with a plot -- I was married to someone who was being sentenced to hang, so I was going to have to break him out of jail -- but then I was given by someone in my dream the ability to float around like a dandelion seed.

So for the rest of the dream, I ignored the "plot" and just floated around. Still don't know if I just let my dream husband just die. I was too busy floating...

So the moral of the story is, if you want me to get something done, don't give me the ability to fly. Because I *will* get off task, and just fly around aimlessly for poops and giggles. =)

~Feathers

Warning, Sit down before reading!

MY dog got hit by a car, and we managed to put him in a robot body, and we could control him. but when he died, he had to pee. The robot wasn't make to pee. So he ran around, trying to figure out how to get the new body to pee...

Last night, oddly, I had a dream about pastel colored eggs that housed alien technology and that Easter was an Alien Conspiracy and we were just their pawns....

i had one where i was in a roller derby, and my awesome teacher comes up and kicks a kickball at me. i kick it back, and suddenly were at my school carnival and she's buying me kettle korn for kicking it back. then i go on the moonbounce and a dragon picks me up and flys me to Africa. then i woke up because of my alarm clock.

I've been watching to much Doctor Who lately. Last night I dreamed of traveling with the Doctor in the TARDIS.

I had a dream where I turned into a man. Quite odd really but in my dream I finally experienced what it was like to pee standing up.

Okay, so. Taco could get anything she wanted if she wished for it. So we were together alone in the classroom, and I had my wallet which has a bunch of little pockets and buttons and whatnot, and she said "God, I wish I had a wallet that had that many contraptions!" and then a wallet just like mine appeared in her hand. o_o

I've been watching to much Doctor Who lately. Last night I dreamed of traveling with the Doctor in the TARDIS.

... WANT.

I dreamed I was an NCIS agent. smile.gif

I had a dream where Chewbacca and the Doctor met up and had a tea party.

Was it awesome? Yes, yes it was.

A dram where it was the end of the world; and I was reading an ancient book.

And also I was a super secret agent.

I had a dream about dating a weird guy with a weird hairdo and found out later that he had crippled fingers, connected to his hand by metal parts. Hmm... creepy much?

I had a dream where I turned into a man. Quite odd really but in my dream I finally experienced what it was like to pee standing up.

You can pee standing up! You stand with feet shoulder-width apart, then make a peace sign with your dominant hand and use that to lift, separate, and aim.

user posted image

For more detailed set of instructions, click Laskuraska making a peace sign to go to wikihow.

Dreamed I was a Smurf.

I had a dream that this strange thing was chasing after us... It got his by a truck, and then I grew wings. I ate something, forgot what it was, and turned into a whale. Yeah... I'm not sure where it came from.