The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Hey ! As you can guess, I'm new and want a mentor, because I'm kind of lost in all the possibilities of Dragon Cave. That would be really nice of you !

PM sent to Cendres and Yandere_Blood18

edit : now mentoring Cendres and Yandere_Blood18

Edited by nooey

Im looking for a mentor. I joined about 5 years ago but just cam back and a lot has changed haha

PMing Balta398.

Now mentoring Balta398. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Hi! I would love to have a mentor to be able to navigate the forums as well as the cave smile.gif

Hi!  I would love to have a mentor to be able to navigate the forums as well as the cave smile.gif

PM'd Lady_Xera

EDIT: Now mentoring

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Hi!

I would like a mentor. I played for a short time back in 2009, but now relooking at this game at an older age, I've completely forgotten everything :x

Would like a mentor in both the game and the forum.

Hi!

I would like a mentor.  I played for a short time back in 2009, but now relooking at this game at an older age, I've completely forgotten everything :x

Would like a mentor in both the game and the forum.

Now Mentoring

Edited by EragonSaphiraRider

Thank you _Z_.

PM sent to ana24.

Checking in. Seems both of the last two have been sent pm's by other mentors.

Also, I've not heard from my current students in over a month, so I will consider them graduated and request their removal from my list C:

EDIT :: Also, I am not able to check the thread very often, so please pm me about prospecting students and I will be happy to mentor any.

Thank you~

~ Enalahs

Edited by Enalahs

I am also mentoring MutatedHobo337 and SaberToothMC. I don't feel that any of my students are ready to graduate yet, but I am also aware that I'm over the recommended limit of five students. I can handle the load, but I won't be taking on any new students until some students graduate.

Updated to here!

Many thanks to all active mentors. Please remember to let us know if your students have graduated as well as the outcome of pending contacts. smile.gif

I will probably be doing an activity check of mentors that I have not heard from in awhile. I have been PMing people when a request goes unanswered for more than 24 hours. If you get one of those PMs from me, please either reply to it or post here to let me know you are still active, even if you find that the request has been filled by someone else. It will save me from having to send out mass PMs to everyone to check activity. Thanks!

~purplehaze

Edited by The Mentoring Project

Hello!! I would like a mentor for forums and dragon raising rolleyes.gif

Thank you!

Hello!! I would like a mentor for forums and dragon raising rolleyes.gif

Thank you!

PMed!

ETA: Now mentoring smile.gif

Edited by Snowytoshi