The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

PMing fiestydragon and spiritkitten.

Now mentoring fiestydragon. Spiritkitten has declined assistance for the time being. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

I think my students can be considered graduated. I haven't heard from either of them for a while now

Hey there! I'd be interested in a mentor. I'd really prefer a particularly patient mentor, or one who is good at explaining - I mean, you're probably all really great mentors, but any prospective mentor of mine should probably know that I'm autistic and may have a lot of trouble understand something that is seemingly obvious!

Edited by snekkies

PMing snekkies and Korra400.

Edit 30th January: both have read my PM, but neither have replied. I'll make a new post if they reply.

Edited by Raistlin24

Need a mentor. for both forum and dragon cave. thank you for this awesome chance. I love this idea thanks for your time

I created my scroll years ago, snagged a few eggs but never joined the forum or was active. I stumbled across the site again, and found my old account with a single dragon still in there tongue.gif

I would like a mentor to help me figure out how to get more adult dragons so I can start collecting and breeding. smile.gif

PM sent to Dece81

Now mentoring Dece81.

Edited by purplehaze

Hello. If possible, I'd like a mentor to help me around. Though I'm a little experienced in Dragon Cave, I'm not in the forums, so I don't need help with collecting and caring for dragons. smile.gif

Mentoring InsertUsernameHere

Edited by nooey

Hello. I would like a mentor for both the cave and the forums. I have a few hatchlings and eggs, but I don't really get things like trading and breeding. Also, I have no experience in the forums. Please help! Thanks.

I'll message Wyvern and see if they need help

If I have anyone listed on my students list, they can be graduated.

Hello, :3

I was wondering if anyone would mind helping me out with questions I may have.

biggrin.gif