The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Pming Metal Dragon99 and radioactive

I never heard back from either of these two people.

I'm mentoring Red-senpai who I found around the forums.

Edited by water_angel

Need mentor, new to dragon cave! Dragcave.net ID is Plexity. PM me, mentors that are available. Thanks! smile.gif

Need mentor, new to dragon cave! Dragcave.net ID is Plexity. PM me, mentors that are available. Thanks! smile.gif

PMing

ETA: Now mentoring!

Edited by Snowytoshi

Just joined today, and i'd love to have a mentor.

I live on the eastern part of the USA, and is currently 2:16pm by the time this message is posted.

hey! is this still a thing? a mentor could really help me..

(my time zone is UTC\GMT +3, and would like a mentor for game and forum.)

Edited by Yaya1711

I'll pm you. I have GMT+1. That will be close enough hopefully

Edit: Now mentoring Yaya1711

Edited by Laura-Lana

All of my students have graduated, I have not heard from them in awhile. They are always welcome to PM me if they have additional questions.

May I get a mentor, please? I would appreciate it greatly! My time zone is Eastern, but the mentor's doesn't matter too much, unless it differs greatly.. I'm really new, and really late, and honestly don't know much about this at all.. Edited by Opprobrium

I haven't heard back from Jinx

I'll pm Opprobrium

Edit: Now mentoring Opprobrium

Edited by Laura-Lana

I'll be mentoring Vilius as per their direct request.

Edit: Sadly Vilius decided to leave DC. I am not sure what they hoped to find but apparently Dragon Cave is too boring for them because they can't win it.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Could I have a mentor? I joined today and have four eggs, and I'm hoping someone could show me how things work for dragon raising and the forums.

I'm new ♪ friends explained me a bit regarding raising dragons and I already managed to raise a mature one, but I might still have a lot of questions.

Time zone is GMT+1 (central European) and I live in Belgium. I have no preference for who my mentor would be ^- ^

PMing Yatalu. Now mentoring Yatalu.

The person who had deleted their post had figured out the game, so they didn't need a mentor anymore.

Edited by Raistlin24

Could I have a mentor? I joined today and have four eggs, and I'm hoping someone could show me how things work for dragon raising and the forums.

PMing...