The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Now mentoring Fireheart271. Edited by purplehaze

Thanks Z. PMing Now mentoring napp12345.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hello. I'm new here, and if it's possible I'd like a mentor. My timezone is EST and I speak English better than anything else, but if nobody fits either of those that's alright.

Coming back to the site after a lengthy bit of absence. Would like to have a mentor. smile.gif Thanks in advanced!! Looking forward to chatting with you!

Now mentoring ShadowSHearth

Now mentoring Ruby-Dear

Edited by ubbydubby

I like helping new people; if mentor applications are going to be opened any time soon, could someone poke me (PM works best) so that I can apply? If there aren't going to be applications open for a long time that's fine, but I would really like to help new people around the site. smile.gif

I speak English and GCSE-level German, am 15 and female, am active for long periods of time every day and always respond to PMs. biggrin.gif

I came back here after a several year absence. I know a lot about dragon raising and catching eggs but almost nothing about breeding beyond just the bare basics. smile.gif I'm still trying to learn the forums since when I first made this account (when I was much younger, wish I could change the name on this account and my scroll! oh dear) I didn't post anything then. All my posts using this account have been since I rediscovered DragonCave.

I would appreciate a mentor for beyond-basics breeding, especially with lineages, and how to use the forums. smile.gif

PM sent to Sapphira_Majoram. smile.gif

Would like a mentor! English speaking only. Mostly wanting one on one help with getting started and such. FAQ's confuse me, especially since I can only use my phone for internet, and stuff it says is there, I can't find. I've never done one of these browser visit pet things, so I am totally lost!

All of my students except napp12345 have graduated, I have not heard from them in awhile.

PMing Tomato_Juice and Dakaru.

Now mentoring Dakaru. Thread mods, could you please update my student list? It hasn't been touched in awhile.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

List has been updated to here. smile.gif

Sorry for taking so long.

I have removed all students who have been on the list longer than 2 months - if you are still actively mentoring any of them, be sure to post here and let me know.

~purplehaze

Thank you for the update, purplehaze!

Now mentoring Tomato_Juice.

PMing Now mentoring Blue-Ostrich. Edited by purpledragonclaw

Hi! I'm pretty new to DC, and I think that it would help if I got a mentor! My scroll name is "kaiken". I only speak English fluently and I'm in PST, but it doesn't matter what timezone my mentor is in.

Thanks to whoever ends up helping me! c:

I'll pm shibainu

Edit: Now mentoring shibainu

Edited by Laura-Lana

PMing blockEdragon. smile.gif Also, I never heard back from Cakiiban.

blockEdragon said that he doesn't have any questions/concerns right now but will contact me in the future if he does.

Edited by sheppardkid