The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

Actually, May I have a mentor that may be able to help me for a short time?

I'm actually an oldie returning - but I have forgotten how to use this site! So some help would be greatly appreciated!

The help and questions will be pretty general for both the site and the forum - probably some silly little questions here and there, as well as odd questions about what little I do remember from being here before!

I hope thats okay! Thank you very much, guys!

Hello, :3

I was wondering if anyone would mind helping me out with questions I may have.

biggrin.gif

Actually, May I have a mentor that may be able to help me for a short time?

I'm actually an oldie returning - but I have forgotten how to use this site! So some help would be greatly appreciated!

The help and questions will be pretty general for both the site and the forum - probably some silly little questions here and there, as well as odd questions about what little I do remember from being here before!

I hope thats okay! Thank you very much, guys!

PMing you both. smile.gif

Edited by littleblackdog

Updated to here.

Sorry for the long time passing since the last update. Any students who were picked up more than 2 months ago have been removed from the lists (and any that were picked up in that time frame but never made it to the lists were not added). If you have a student that you still consider active that is not listed under your name, please let me know.

~purplehaze

Edited by The Mentoring Project

Hello, I'm Kagine, from Malaysia, and I want a mentor, please. My timeline is 8.00 GMT from Malaysia, thank you!

PMing Huskeh101.

Now mentoring Huskeh101.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

PMing wolfdragon344.

Now mentoring wolfdragon344.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I could definitely use a mentor. I'm in CST (in America) and would prefer that my mentor is around that time zone as well.

Hi! I would like a mentor, to help me with breeding as well as anything else that can help me be a better dragon keeper! I live in australia, but don't have any preference to what time zone my mentor will be in!

I am PMing Oldtoothless99 and have messaged a couple of other mentors asking them to contact turianprimarch and Caits2491.

ETA: Now mentoring Oldtoothless99.

Edited by purplehaze

Hi! I would like a mentor, to help me with breeding as well as anything else that can help me be a better dragon keeper! I live in australia, but don't have any preference to what time zone my mentor will be in!

PM'd. biggrin.gif

As for my former students (thewingeddragonofra and steelkitty) they both seem to be well on their way and can be considered graduated. I encourage them to still PM me if anything arises. wink.gif

Edited by littleblackdog