The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

I'd like someone to mentor me please, I just joined a few hours ago. Any time zone is fine, but UTC (-5:00) would be great and English is a must.

Edited by HolrinnLair

Now mentoring xGAJx

Sending HolrinnLair a PM

Now mentoring HolrinnLair

Edited by nooey

PMing Wyvern.

Also, all of my students except Qor, Wolf-Blood and Tinkergnome can be considered graduated.

Now mentoring Wyvern.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

PMing _imagining-more-things_.

Now mentoring _imagining-more-things_.

Could I please have a mentor? And can they be in the EST time zone? Thank you.

I have sent them a message.

Now mentoring GentleTrueDragon.

Edited by xeyla

I would LOVE a mentor. I need help around the forums and help around the site. I'm a newbie here, so I am having trouble with navigating the site, and forum help would be awesome. So, in short, I need a mentor for the site and the forums. Thanks! laugh.gif

Oh, and the mentor must be English. Time zone is whatever the New Jersey time zone is.... ninja.gif

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

So... Hello!

I'm new around the forums and I'd like to have a mentor for them.

I've been using Dragon Cave for long now, so I don't need help with that, I think. Only with forums ^w^

Thank you!

Nadychan is now graduated

Sending PM to Esko_the_Wolf and Ylvanne

Now mentoring Esko_the_Wolf and Ylvanne

Edited by nooey

Hi there.

Technically, I'm not new. I actually have the opposite problem; I was on here years and years ago (I actually had an account wen bright pinks and frills were a thing!) but I've been out of the loop for a long time. Now I've come back to the site (both the website, AND the forum), and I feel really lost and anxious. There are so many new dragons, and apparently some dragons that are now retired. I also feel like the hatching mechanics are different, but I might have just forgotten so much that these are mechanics I don't remember.

So, I would really like a mentor to help me out.

PMing Yehat.

Now mentoring Yehat

Edited by purplehaze

Hey, uh... I used to have an account on this site back in... 2011, I think... I was sorta a veteran back then, but turns out this is not like riding a bike and now I have no clue what I'm doing? So I need a mentor (I'm in the UTC -8:00 timezone but really most timezones will be fine) to sorta give me some tips for caring for my dragons and to kinda show me how to get started on the forums 'cause... Trying to join a new community is pretty daunting... unsure.gif

PMing Dragongirl253.

Now mentoring Dragongirl253. smile.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

Hi guys, I am just getting started and do have some questions, but I will do my best not to be a bother.

All of my students except Qor can be considered graduated.

PMing bwilla.

Now mentoring bwilla.

Now mentoring HipptyTurtle! We know each other from another site so I'm helping her out. smile.gif

Been around for a while but I could use some help with certain terminology and some information about my inventory of dragons. I've been collecting them for a while but I'm not sure if any of them are considered special? smile.gif