The Mentoring Project

The Mentoring Project

I was wondering if any mentor would be willing to, well, mentor me?

I get along fairly well with most people but i live on the west coast of the U.S. so I need someone who is on in that time zone. Also I share a CPU so I may not be on at all times and may not be able to check up on the forum for up to a week because of vacation else where.

THX smile.gif

Lists updated to here.

I have removed all students who had been on the list 3 months or longer as I figured they have graduated by now. wink.gif If I am wrong about someone you have been mentoring for a long time, let me know!

I will be sending PMs this week to all mentors who haven't had a student recently, just to check your continued interest and availability. Please reply as soon as possible if you get one.

~purplehaze

Edited by The Mentoring Project

PMing fangtail528.

Now mentoring fangtail528.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Now mentoring I'll send a PM to Radioactive-Acid. smile.gif Edited by purplehaze

Um hello! I am a new here and I would love to have a mentor!

Besides the basic questions, I am also interested in....

1. Breeding

2. Spriting

I will ask manymanymany questions, as I am keenly interested of the depths of Dragon Cave.

Please take care of me~

My student owlpaw468 can be considered graduated as I have not received any questions from him in over a month. C:

EDIT:: PMing Maiandria Now mentoring Maiandria

Edited by Enalahs

So... Hi? Sorry, I'm not really sure how to start this off.

I would really appreciate a mentor though. It seems like the more I read to figure out this site, the more in depth it becomes. So I think being able to just discuss the site and its forum with someone would help a lot.

I live in the Eastern Standard Timezone, but I'm up pretty late into the night, so maybe that'll help work me into someone's schedule.

Anyway, thank you so much for the opportunity. I look forward to being a part of this community. c:

PMing vampirehunter2001 and AphoticRat!

Now mentoring AphoticRat.

Edited by Danne

Got a PM from GhostingDragon for help.

Now mentoring GhostingDragon

Hi, long time dragcave member, but relative newbie to the forums.

I've been inactive for long periods, so trying to catch up on what is rare, such.

I am still fairly green when it comes to lineages and breeding, I've seen stair step and other things mentioned but I'm completely lost.

Anyone who can help me get a bit more info would be much appreciated!

Hello! I am new to this forum and would like to learn more, he it ... So looking for his mentor, who will help me to understand all...

Hey all! I'm familiar with the basics Dragon Cave, but new to the forum. I would love a mentor who could show me the ropes! Tips and tricks, all that fun stuff ~

I am on US Central Time. I work as a teacher's assistant, and am applying (frantically) to graduate and doctoral programs in occupational therapy. I have a bird named Kitty smile.gif

Thanks for bringing that other request forward, Sock, (the one for dragons2266) but I have reason to believe that sheppardkid is taking care of that. Sorry it didn't get posted.