ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

(( I was so lonely ;_;))

Ruu grit her teeth, restraining from complaining; she needed to be careful not to say anything offensive.

"But that's the reason why we went through the door in the first place - if we wanted Cloudworld to be hurt by Metalweavers, then we wouldn't have come here." She looked at her feet, and spoke quietly so that if she were wrong, maybe none would hear her.

"We need help. We need to find the others.." She blushed bright red at this admission, then looked at the door. She wondered if they would get the help they needed, or if the Nightworlders had other plans.

((Aww. I am so sorry! *hugs tightly* Why didn't you send a pm to rouse my lazy self?))

"You can find the others even if the door is locked." Quella pointed out.

"The most important thing is to contain the danger then we can look for solutions." She looked at the other councillors who nodded agreement. "We'll help you." Quella promised. "But only if you lock the door to Cloudworld."

Edited by Laura-Lana

(( I was going to if you hadn't replied by saturday >_< And I'm finding it a bit hard to get my head around what's happening in this scene ._. ))

Ruu glanced up at Beatrice, unsure what to do. What would it mean to close the door? To trap the Metalweavers in with their own people. But then again, the people of Cloudworld wouldn't be able to escape anyway, unless they found the door. And if the Metalweavers found the door first, they would spread terror in Nightworld also. She could sort of see the Council's point of view. They simply wanted to save themselves.

The girl nodded slightly, stopping half-way through because she was not exactly a person of power - a representative of her home world would be more suited to Beatrice, who had a much higher status (and understanding of the way the universe works) than her. I shouldn't be the one making such a choice..

"What do you think, Beatrice?"

((FFF fail post sleep.gif))

((I sort of regret we left Cloudworld at all. I feel out of my depth here.))

"I don't like being blackmailed at all." Beatrice said. She looked decidedly unhappy. "But then the people in Nightworld don't deserve what the Metallweavers would do to them. Neither do we of course, but unless we find the other keyholders there won't be much we can do." She shrugged. "But it's your decision. You were chosen by fate."

Anri felt the pressence slightly and sighed; now the explosion wouldn't be as contained. "Sometimes I wonder about the sanity of the others. I built those walls not to keep people in but to keep the explosion in. With that hole in the wall, the fire created will spread like wildfire if not stopped." Shaking his head at the others foolishness, he took Jazz's hand gently and pulled her into the hall. He knew this prison better than anyone, but it would take five minutes at most to get out and that wall had to stay as intact as possible. Shadow! Stop them, you know what will happen! He called to his stallion through their conection.

Shadow didn't need to hear Anri's orders, he was already moving. He shook his head and neighed wildly. He ran forward and stood infront of the creatures, neighing wildly and standing in their way to the wall. He said, "You break this wall, the fire will spread. The wall was built to contain the explosion and if it's distroyied the forest will be next!" He knew that the humans wouldn't understand him, but Erin and the rest should. He stood firm, looking each creature in its eyes.

(Darn! Got to go!! will fix later!))

((Edit: Fixed now.))

Edited by Songbreeze2012

(( It's kind of hard to write in a world we don't know much about ._.;;))

After considering what Beatrice said, Ruu looked at the Council and nodded slowly. The faster they could get help, the faster her world would be saved.

"Okay. But you have to promise that you'll help us."

She shifted uncomfortably, hating to be the one who made decisions. She clenched the key in her left hand, feeling the grooves with her index finger.

((SOMEONE SHOOT ME D:))

Anri felt the presence slightly and sighed; now the explosion wouldn't be as contained. "Sometimes I wonder about the sanity of the others. I built those walls not to keep people in but to keep the explosion in. With that hole in the wall, the fire created will spread like wildfire if not stopped." Shaking his head at the others foolishness, he took Jazz's hand gently and pulled her into the hall. He knew this prison better than anyone, but it would take five minutes at most to get out and that wall had to stay as intact as possible. Shadow! Stop them, you know what will happen! He called to his stallion through their conection.

Shadow didn't need to hear Anri's orders, he was already moving. He shook his head and neighed wildly.

(Darn! Got to go!! will fix later!))

((@ song: okay))

Jazz listened to his explanation and then said, "Oh." Her face got a little pale as she heard what he said about a wildfire. She followed after him when he pulled her out into the hallway. She squeezed his hand a little bit to tell him that she was there if he needed any help. If she had to, she could use her control over air to help them contain the explosion by putting up some kind of shield but then she realized how that might not work to well and went back to thinking of something different.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((I fixed it now biggrin.gif ))

Anri squeezed her hand back and led the way down another hall. It was easy enough with all the guards and prisoner's in the yard. Anri looked at one of the clocks they passed; twenty minutes left. He made it to the door and shoved it open. He stopped as the light hit his eyes; he blinked painfully and turned to Jazz. He held her gently by he shoulders and said, "Listen to me, Jasmine, I need you to go stop Myf and the rest from tearing that wall down anymore; I gotta get the yard cleared. We only have twenty minutes, love, I'll meet you when this is done." He kissed her gently on the forehead then turned and ran through the yard, heading for the gate. "Leion! Leion!" He called, waving to his old friend.

Leion turned at the sound of his name and smiled at Anri. "Anri! I'm guessing it's time to go?"

Anri nodded and said, "Get this door open, my friend, time we all get out of here." Anri patted Stark gently as Leion nodded and turned to the gate. He quickly typed in the passcode and the gate creaked open on it's automatic hindges. He took the mic in his hand and anounced, "Everyone make their way out of the prison. Yes, that includes the convicts." As the people filed passed Leion turned to Anri and said, "Well, time to say goodbye to the place we both called home."

Anri nodded and as the last man walked out, he and Leion followed, the gate closing behind them.

Jazz stopped when he held her gently by the shoulders and listened to what he said. When he left to go the yard, she ran to another door and ran towards Myf and the others. "Myf!" she called, "Stop tearing down the wall! The explosion's supposed to be contained in the prison. If the flames get out of the building, there would be a big wildfire." Erin saw Jazz run towards them and heard what both Shadow and her companion said about the fire. She didn't say anything since she thought that Jazz basically said what Shadow said before her but her's was shorter.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((My god everyone, don't you read my posts? I didn't even specify what they'd found and you lot are gallivanting that I had torn the wall down. That is not power playing characters, but it is power playing situations. I would expect that you don't do that again in my RP. Wait till people have said the whole story. I could give you a warning, but I am disappointed how you assumed the worst. This is what happened))

Myf looked at the small hole in the wall, very proud that her crew had found it. Daen, while running his hands across the wall had come across a loose brick, pressed it slightly, and it began to open into a little gateway, merely a few metres wide and high, only the smallest of the creatures and the humans could fit. "Ah hah!" Daen said, nodding to the others. "Great!" Myf said happily, looking through into the prison. However, when Jazz came running and scolding them for 'tearing down the wall' Myf looked at her seriously as Daen pressed the moving brick and the wall realigned itself, as if nothing had happened. "I'm not tearing it down!" She yelled angrily, the obvious distain and hurt in her voice. "We came to damn save you and you scold us for ripping it down. Let you not forget that Daen and I are water wielders, and can put out a huge fire in a few seconds." Daen furrowed his eyebrows at the strong wall standing before them.How could they judge us like that, when we are trying to help. How dare Anri call us foolish. Daen had picked up that piece of information from the stream. He pulled on Myf's shirt to signal going.

Myf however, was still furious from the judgement ((and the power playing)) that the lovebirds had made. "We don't need your help anymore. If you don't respect our ideas, then I will continue the quest on my own, we have our key keeper, and need no more. We heard Anri's comments, and are hurt by them. You have lost my faith in you as a friend." She spoke clearly, enough to be in earshot of Shadow, Erin and Jazz. Her last words echoed as she wielded the water into a fog, where nothing could be seen for a few minutes. But when the fog cleared, Atlanta and Daen, Myf and Atlas, and the other creatures where far away, but the hurt in Myf's hurt, broken heart could still be heard in the corridors and yard of the prison for hours after.

((That passage is basically how I feel about your actions at the moment))

((Everyone? Somehow I don't feel guilty, ChocolateGal.))

Quella nodded. "You'll close the door and while you are doing that we'll find out what we can about the door to waterworld and our keyholder."

Beatrice nodded as well. She put a hand on Ruu's shoulder. "Then let us go."

((Aww. I need extra info again. What can that Council find out and what not? And since thats going to be a problem soon, is anyone willing to write us a summary of waterworld?))

Edited by Laura-Lana

((sorry chocolate sad.gif; I do read your posts, truly...Jazz was only saying what Anri said to tell them; sorry again T_T))

Jazz hung her head at what she said in reply when she was close enough, "You're right Myf; I'm sorry. I should know better but after the death of my parents, I'm clearly not thinking everything all the way through before I say things." She let out a sad sigh and went to the closest tree, climbing it. She wanted to be a lookout for Anri and the others. Though only on the first branch, someone caught her leg and she looked down at a person that she didn't see before. She raised her eyebrows at the stranger and the other said, "I was just going to warn you that you could break your neck if you're not careful." Jazz hesitated a little and that was when the stranger knocked her out with a tree branch. Before her mind went completely blank and as she felt the stranger carry her she said to Erin telepathically, Tell Anri through Shadow that I've been kidnapped by someone I suspect to be a metal weaver. Erin nodded telepathically and then said to Shadow, Shadow Jazz has been kidnapped by someone she thinks is a metal weaver. Let Anri know please.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Sorry if I did anything happy.gif;;))

Playing with her hands, she nodded shyly and let herself be lead outside of the room by guards. She hoped she'd made the right choice. She paced faster, feeling uncomfortable and unsafe when kept in this building.

Finally reaching the outdoors, she took a deep breath of the cooler air to make her feel more lucid and then squinted her eyes to try and see Snowpearl.

((..... I take full responsiblity, Chocolate. I missread the passage. DP was only following my lead. That, uh, happens a lot with me and if I'm not careful, the current situation arises. I am sorry. -hangs head and post feelings-))

Shadow hung his head; Foolish them? More like foolish us. He said quietly to Anri, showing him the incedent by memory. I'm ashamed of myself.

You're ashamed? I'm a fool! Anri shook his head and sat down, taking in everything Shadow showed him. At that moment, the detenator was hit by the sun and, as programed, went off with a bang. It didn't even faze Anri, who was watching something else in Shadow's memory, something the stallion missed. Jasmine! He cried mentally, watching the slight and fuzzy memory as she was taken.

Shadow listened to Erin and rage filled the stallion's muscles as he shot forward and ran to the front of the destroyed prison. He went to Anri and put his muzzle in his chest saying, Erin said that Jazz said that the thing that took her was a metal weaver most likely. Don't worry, traveling with or without the rest doesn't matter; we will get her back. I promise you, my brother.

Anri wiped his eyes as tears threated and climbed up on Shadow, looking at Leion. "You want to come along, old friend? My Jazz is in danger in the Metal World and I'm going to get her." Anri offered his hand to help Leion up onto Shadow.

Leion looked around him; there was nothing left for him here except his own cell in another prison. He looked at Anri once more and took his hand, mounting Shadow behind him. He looked at Stark and wasn't sure what to do; could his companion keep up with an adrinaline filled horse?

Shadow shook and looked at the German Shepherd and said, Can you keep up, little dog? It was an old game they both played when Shadow first arrived and it always calmed both animals down.

It's not a question of me keeping up with you, it's you keeping up with me! Said Stark as he took off, Shadow close behind.

Edited by Songbreeze2012

Jazz came to in a building that was familiar to her. She had seen this place twice when she connected with her parents; it was the warehouse. She had a really bad headache from when she was knocked out with the tree branch and a few bruises from when she was jostled around by whoever had been carrying her. She looked down at her pendant that Anri gave to her, pulled it up to her mouth and said, "Anri." She didn't know if she could talk long since the voices she heard now were fairly close. She wondered if they were deciding how to get her to cooperate or to kill her. She hoped it was the first and not the second.

As soon as Anri, Shadow, and the dog made their move to go after Jazz, Erin took off and flew above them. She was going to go with them and show the metal weavers who was boss. She would show them not to mess with an angered Griffin. She let out an ear-piercing scream to let out her rage. She then said to both Shadow and Anri, "Sorry that I didn't warn you guys first before I did it. I'm just filled with rage right now and that was the only way I knew to get it out."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Snowpearl made a little whoof, when she saw Ruu and ran to her side.. The dragon was always overjoyed to see her rider of course, but this had a different quality. This world was strange and to the white dragon utterly wrong and the crowd of strange looking people who were gathered around the dragon staring at her didn't make things better.

The dragon rubbed her head at Ruu's back, her way of hiding behind the young girl.

Beatrice almost laughed but the sentiment stuck in her throat when the crowds attention shifted to her and her white wings. Angrily she snapped them open. "Get on Snowpearls back and let's start, Ruu. This world is starting to seriously annoy me. I'd rather leave it sooner then later."

Anri tapped Shadow with his knee, stopping him. He heard Jazz's voice; the pendants! Pulling the night pendant from beneath his shirt, he whispered into it, careful and unsure if he really heard what he thought. "Jasmine? That you?"

Shadow stopped on a dime and called Stark back; the young dog came trotting back just as Erin let out a pericing screech. Stark and Shadow shook their head and looked up at the Griffin. When she appoligized, Shadow nickered and said, "It's alright, Erin, you think I would be any quieter if Anri was in danger?"

"Yea! Stark woofed and smiled sadly up at Erin, "If Leion was in any danger you'd hear me howl more than eight miles away. They're humans but more importantly they're our humans and that's all that matters." Stark sat back and looked at the sky.

Leion was about to ask why they had stopped when he heard Anri whisper into a pendant that Leion reconized as his fathers. He understood then and remaind silent, watching the trees

Jazz smiled when she heard Anri's whisper and she said, "Yes love it's me. I'm not sure if I can talk long though because the metal weavers that are keeping me captive, are in a room not too far where I am talking about what they're going to do to me. If I can get outside without being heard, I'll try to send you a mental picture of what the warehouse looks like. Later, I'll show you what it looks like from the inside. Also while I'm outside, I'm going to try to get as far away as I can before they come after me again."

Erin smiled a bit and shook her head in answer to what Shadow said and then nodded again at what the dog said. She landed on a tree branch when the others stopped and heard Jazz's voice coming from the pendant. She let out a quiet sigh of relief as she heard that she was okay. She heard what Jazz's plan was and hoped that she could do that and maybe even hide somewhere from them. I hope that she can pull that off, she thought to herself.

"Don't do anything that'll get yourself hurt, love. I don't know what I would do if I lost you. Tell me, Jazz, you know where the door is in the mordern world? or any of the worlds? Honestly, otherwise I have know idea where I'm going with Myf gone. Other than you, she and the others are the only ones that know where the doors are. I've never traveled through them." Anri said, wishing he was there in her place.

Ruu felt relieved when Snowpearl made her appearance, and sighed in relief when the dragon rubbed her head against her. Ruu rested a comforting hand on the dragon's head, then flinched at Beatrice's anger. The crowd gasped and whispered at the wings, but they seemed more in awe than fear of the woman. Among the voices, Ruu heard no-one mention a prophecy.

Nodding, she carefully mounted the dragon. She felt rather foolish to have not remembered where they had landed earlier - it was a park, but it had been too dark for her to take in any of the features or signs to tell her what it was called.

"You ready?" She asked Beatrice - she felt slightly wary of an angry Beatrice and didn't want to irritate her any more than she already felt. She dared not to ask how the winged woman was going to be able to see in the dark. Spotting the guard from earlier, she put her fingers to her lips and whistled to get his attention, which he begrudgingly gave. Some of the nightworlders turned their heads to look at the girl who had made such a shrill noise, and Ruu's face turned a bright red shade of embarrassment

"U-um, excuse me.. Where did you find us?"

"Lunagh Park."

"And where's that..?"

In reply, the guard pointed vaguely into the darkness. Ruu, not wanting to bother the man any more, nodded and mumbled a thanks before keeping her eyes trained in the direction the guard had specified - she didn't want to forget where they were headed.

"I won't," Jazz replied, "but I'm still going to try to get away from here before they start beating me senseless. The only one I know is the Air World since I went with Myf and Mufasa but the others I don't know because I'm not a key-wielder but Myf would know. Have Erin go back to get her and she can go with you to point out where the doors are and she can open them for you." She then heard footsteps coming towards her and said quickly, "I have to go dearest but I'll talk to you again later. My captives are coming." She then dropped the pendant and laid her head against the wall of her prison with her eyes closed. The one that kidnapped her asked with a raised eyebrow, "Who were you talking to girl?" "I was just talking to myself," she replied without hesitation. "I don't believe you but I'll let it go for now," he said. "Answer the questions that we need answered and we may let you go free early and with fewer bruises. Now how can we get into the Air World?"

"I don't know," she said in reply, "through a door possibly or by flying." Brad, her kidnapper, clenched his fists and asked in a growl, "Do you take us for fools girl?" "Maybe," Jazz said in reply still with her eyes closed. "You sound like one so maybe you are one." "That's it," Brad said with his face red with rage, "give me the key so that I can teach the girl a lesson." One of the fellow metal weavers gave him the key and Brad unlocked the prison door and went in. Jazz opened her eyes and looked at him defiantly as he punched her in the right eye, giving her a black eye. She barely flinched but said in a low voice, "Hit me again and see what happens." He picked her up so that she was on the same eye level as him and slapped her. Jazz hung her head for a moment before lifting it again with her hair picking up in different sections and she said dangerously, "You've done it now. Face my wrath you poor excuse for a metal weaver."

He was suddenly picked up by the force of the wind that was suddenly there and thrown across the prison room where he hit the prison wall and moved no more. She then turned her wrathful gaze upon his cohorts and they ran like chickens. She laughed and walked out of the prison, tearing down the walls bit by bit as she walked. When she was out of the warehouse, she sent a tornado at the rest of it and it was picked up and then smashed into pieces as it was dropped. She slumped to the ground and passed out from the use of her air power. She hoped that the others would find her soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin heard what Jazz said before she disconnected and said, "I'll do what she said." Before she flew off back towards the remains of the prison, however, she felt a big use of power along her connection with Jazz. "Oh dear," she said, "I think Jazz just got angry." She then didn't feel it anymore after a few minutes and figured that her companion had passed out. "I'll go get Myf so that our journey is faster," she said after awhile, "Jazz'll definitely need our help." With that being said, she took off into the air and went back to the prison remains.

Edited by Dragonpelt

"Jazz, I-" but he felt the pendants cut of communication and knew she wouldn't hear him, not now. He felt a big use of energy and the night pendant glowed darker; Jazz had finally lost her temper. She must really have been mad to make the pendant glow like it did. Oh, my Jazz, stay safe. If Myf still is angry with us, then Erin and I are on our own at finding the doors. He had seen his father send energy through the pendants to his mother before, maybe he could send some to Jazz; it was worth a try. He focused what energy he had and sent it through the pendant to Jazz's pendant. The energy would spread from the pendant to Jazz slowly until she touched it again. When he was done he put his hand to his hand and swayed, nearly falling off of Shadow. Leion caught him and gently dismouted, an unconsious Anri in his arms.

Leion shook his head and placed Anri on a soft bed of moss; they would have to camp here for the rest of the day and night. He sat back and patted Stark gently, saying, "Well, looks like until mister give-all-take-none wakes up we're stuck here."

Shadow shook his mane and Stark looked up at the stallion. Shadow lay down and said to Stark, "Don't worry, Erin will be back soon and Anri will be fine. Get some sleep, old friend." Stark nodded and lay beside Leion.

Edited by Songbreeze2012

Jazz felt a flow of energy come into her from the earth pendant that she wore and opened her eyes. "Thank you my Anri," she whispered and then sat up slowly since her head still hurt from when she was knocked out. Her eye throbbed and so did her cheek from when her captor punched her in the eye and slapped her. She stood up and then went to a tree to sit under and survey her surroundings. She saw a village down below but she wasn't sure if she could trust them since she was in the metal world. I'll make my way to the woods and find a cave or something later.

Erin made her way back to the remains of the prison and found that Myf and the others were still there. She landed and then said to Myf and everyone there, "Jazz has been kidnapped by a metal weaver and we suspect, or at least I do, that she got away from her captors but we need help to locate the doors. Will you help us?" She waited patiently there for her reply. She really hoped that Myf would help them out.

Anri was out cold, but the pendant let him hear what Jazz said. He smiled in his sleep and sighed happily.

Triggered by the use of the pendants and of Jazz's kind voice, Anri dreamed of better times; happier times.

~~Dream~~

He was home, his old home and he was a young boy again. His mother and father were happy and healthy, his father was teaching him sparing moves while his mother made lunch. He was losing, again, but his father stood him up and patted his head gently. He said, "Don't worry, son, you'll get it someday. Now, let's see what mother has cooked, hmm?"

Anri nodded and ran to his mother's side, pulling on her dress and saying, "Mama, daddy wants to know whats for lunch!"

"Nothing special this time, dear," said his mother sadly, making eye contact with Anri's father. His parents didn't eat lunch that day and he was more than full that night. The dream ended but Anri stayed sleeping

((Fail, major fail.))

Edited by Songbreeze2012

((it's okay happy.gif; think of some other things to say and then go back and edit it with more smile.gif))

((edit: I has an idea...you can have him say what he's dreaming))

Jazz made up her mind and made her way slowly to the woods. Her head was still hurting but it wasn't as bad as it had been before. She could walk normally now without having to be careful. She got to the woods and started to look around for a cave or some sort of shelter that she could stay in for the night. This was the Metal World afterall, which meant that the world's occupants were evil and she didn't trust them in order to stay in their village at an inn or something. She found an old rundown shack and made it a point to stay there for now. She looked around for medicine that she could put on her black-eye and found some ointment to put on it. She opened the cap of the ointment, put some on her finger, and then rubbed it on her black-eye and it instantly felt better than before. She did the same for the bruise that she received for the slap and it, too, felt better. She then looked around for a bed that she could lay down on and went right to sleep as soon as she laid down on it. She hoped that Myf would be able to help them.

Edited by Dragonpelt