ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

Jazz looked up at Anri as he presented her with his mother's pendant. She heard what he said about them and nodded, taking it reverently from him and then placing it around her neck. "Are these in case we get separated?" she asked softly. She still didn't feel much better than earlier but she tried to. For some odd reason, she couldn't get the image from her dream out of her head like all the other dreams she has had in the past.

((I'm glad happy.gif; is Anri going to ask if Jazz is okay? I was going to have her tell him about her dream but it might be best if he asked her about it))

"That, and to let me know if you're alright." He said with a slow smile; being back here brought Night Stalker back stronger than the Anri Jazz knew. He slipped his dad's pendant on and felt the feeling Jazz was feeling. They still had a few hours, he sat next to her and pulled her gently to him, brushing her hair with his hand gently. He said, "What's troubling you, my Jazz? Come, you can tell me."

Jazz nodded at that and then when he sat down beside her, pulled her to him, and stroked her hair as he asked what was troubling her she said, "The dream that I had last night. Its image isn't leaving me alone. Usually I can forget dreams soon after I dream them but this one is staying like a scar that doesn't want to go away." She sighed and added as she laid her head on his shoulder, "It was about the same metal weaver that beat up my parents but this time, he beat them to death when they didn't answer his questions about my world." She didn't realize this before but while she was talking, tears were falling down her cheeks.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anri felt the tears fall on his other hand and said as he reached up and brushed them gently away. He said, "It'll be ok, Jazz, I promise. Try and conect with them now. My mother always said 'Earth is the base for all the others.' I never really understood, but I kinda get it. Without Earth below the sea, there would be no sea. Without it below the air, the air would have nothing to carress. Without it below the night, night would have nothing to hide. I could go on, but focus on the pendant and your parents. You'll find them, and I'll bring you back if you're gone to long. I wont let go." He said, smiling gently at her, keeping his own memories at bay.

((hm have them be dead like her dream said or have them be alive like the last time she saw them...options options; meh I'll go with the first to cause a little more conflict))

Jazz nodded and sniffed as she connected with them like she had that other time. Her empathy didn't register any pain or anything else and that's when she started to prepare for the worst. Her mental self had gone back to the warehouse where she found them before and was walking to the place that they had been. When she got there, she saw her parents but they were laying down and not moving. When she got close enough, she saw that their skin was pale and that they had a lot more bruises then last time and there were a few broken limbs. She didn't see their chests rising and falling and that's when she knew that they were dead. She let rage and sadness fill her until the sadness overwhelmed the rage and she had to open her eyes as she cried a lot more than earlier.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Song, charrie accepted, but you're going to have to choose an area that Anri excels in. I have accepted that he has powers from his parents, but without training in their worlds, his powers would be extremely weak, and only occur when he was emotional, and he wouldn't be able to control them. However, if you would like to choose to be able to have night power to control slightly that's okay. But if it gets as powerful as a real Night worlder I will forbid it.. Kay?))

Myf turned to Erin. "They've been taken to prison, for what myself and Daen did." She frowned to herself as Daen came back from the river, his face also serious.

"They're going to blow it up." He said quietly.

"What, the prison?" She asked, her voice quickened.

"Yep." He replied, looking between Myf and Erin.

"Are they going to blow themselves up?" Myf asked, her voice raised.

"I don't know... it's not clear, the water doesn't tell that." He said, his brow furrowed. Myf thought about this for a while, before speaking seriously. "We've got to bust them out... tonight."

She turned to Erin. "Do you want to come? I think we could use some help to bust them out." She nodded to Daen and he rushed inside, minutes later he emerged, Albert by his side, his face stern and determined. "It's my night tonight. If I can control myself in form, then I could be a big asset."

Myf nodded, her face also stern. "Whatever you can do to help."

Finally, she tapped on her necklace, standing next to the river. Suddenly, Atlas flew out of the necklace, and into the river, making a large, but quiet, splash. Then Myf turned back to the group huddled close to her. "I think we are ready. We don't have much time left before daybreak."

((Another fail post. I think Myf is taking responsibilities into her own hands!!))

Erin sighed and nodded. "I knew she was going to do something like that," she said. At what Daen said and then later at what Myf said she said when they were done conversing, "If they have everything planned out nicely I think we should leave them to do that. We can stay on the edge and see if they need help but it sounds like they have everything under control." It was just a suggestion but whether or not they chose to listen to it, was up to them.

((Works for me, Chocolate, that's why I kept the Night pendant biggrin.gif . Anyway, Anri hasn't felt emotions in years till now, that's why he has the split personality. Night Stalker is a simi-emotional guy, but blocks it all off, thus it's more like the night controls him other than him control the night..... oh, fail, you see what I'm getting at?))

Anri looked at her and pulled her close, shushing her gently, quietly. "Hush, it's alright, it's alright. Tell me what you saw, my Jazz, tell me what was there." He held her gently and rocked slowly, trying to calm her.

Shadow looked through the bared windows of the prison and sensed the change in the air. Great, Anri is blowing up the prison.... again. Shaking his massive head, he went to the stream and drunk from it. His emotions traveled through the water, his thought clear and sure. He looked back at the building and thought, He better bring Leion and Stark. Shadow had grown faun of both the man and the dog and couldn't see them hurt.

Leion was going through the prison, door by door, and sending the prisoners to the yard. The guards questioned him, but all he said was, "Night Stalker." It was all the guards needed to hear and they, too, started sending prisoners to the yard. Leion went to the kennel that housed, currently, just one dog. His. Opening the kennel door, he was attacked by a ferosious licking machine. "Easy, boy, easy." He said, patting the dog gently, "It's time we were leaving anyway." He said as he cliped the leash on Stark's collar. He bagan walking back toward Anri's cell to tell him everything was in place.

Jazz calmed down as Anri rocked her back and forth gently and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. "I saw my parents in the same place that I saw them last time but they had more bruises," she said quietly with her voice slightly shaking like she was going to start crying again, "and their arms and legs were broken. They were also pale and lifeless." She let out a shaky sigh and said, "I won't be able to sleep now for awhile." She sniffed and the tears stopped falling but her eyes were now red and swollen from crying.

((Yez, I see what you're getting at Song!! biggrin.gif))

Myf turned to Erin. "But why blow up the place. I know that Anri has ben there before, but why blow it up for hating it. It's not fair just because he doesn't like it. Or is it something else, something we might be able to help with, something that is a threat to the prison, and if we kill it, then the prison can stay." She thought about this before hopping on the back of Atlas.

"We just don't know Erin." He said, his voice low as his scales glittered in the moonlight. "But we have to risk it. What if they aren't safe. We just don't know." He finally finished.

Atlas swirled his tail in the water. Daen now on the back of Atlanta, glancing down at Barry who was shaking from the werewolf energy. Myf looked further on in the river, seeing the prison in the horizon. "We're just waiting on Barry now." She whispered to Atlas, who gently nodded as Barry finally changed, now twice his size and covered in large, black shaggy hair. He growled lowly, unable to speak English, but mustering out a small grin. "He's full of energy." Daen said quietly. "He can run all the way... and back... about 6 times before his energy dies." He exchanged glances with the werewolf, who was grinning back at him.

"Okay Erin, you can come if you want. But if something slips up, then Jazz and Anri are in serious danger. But it's your choice, though we may need some help." Myf said. Now the group on both sides of the river, with Myf in the middle, like a side in a war. "Wait!" Daen broke in. "What about we take some animals, they could come in hand for the prisoners to get away from the explosion. Or they could help us search. But they need to be big, and strong."

"Yes, that's a good idea." Myf said. "But we'll need to go and get them."

But suddenly, as if someone knew their idea, a large Kirin, a beautiful Earth and Guardian dragon, a fully grown phoenix, and a huge, strong looking Minotaur. And by the door were Albert and Mortimer, grim faced and waving towards them. "Thank you." Whispered Daen towards them, knowing they wouldn't hear what he said.

"Okay everyone." Atlanta said, the animals now with them. "Are with ready?"

((hey chocolate this sentence looks like a fragment to me:

But suddenly, as if someone knew their idea, a large Kirin, a beautiful Earth and Guardian dragon, a fully grown phoenix, and a huge, strong looking Minotaur.
))

Erin sighed and said, "I'm going with you in case Jazz needs me." She got up and went over to where they were and waited patiently for them to make the first move. She felt that Jazz was really upset but she didn't know what from or why. She figured that she would just ask her when she came out of the prison. If she didn't want to say what was wrong, she would understand but she would feel better if she knew exactly why Jazz was upset.

Anri held her gently and said, "Sleep.... is a necessary evil. I know. I know it will be hard for you, but I'll always be there with you, I'll never leave your side. Earth, in my opinion, is more like a gentle mother than night and where I can't give you comfort," he figured the pendant around her neck gently, "maybe it can." He smiled gently at her and held her, knowing nothing else to say. An old rhym came to his mind and he whispered gently to her,

"Dark moon shinning,

Darkness penetrating,

All alone, no memory,

Memory quickly fading,

To darkest places it knows,

O' what it knows!

Memories fading quickly,

As quickly as they come;

O' as they come!

Lost forever in the dark,

Never to see the sun."

He knew full well it wasn't the happiest ryhm he knew, but it was the only one that discribed his memories full well. Most of his memories as Night Stalker faded with the morning, never to be remembered again. He figured that was best for most memories, to be lost. He looked at Jazz and held her gently, his memories fading once more the closer dawn came. He could feel the dawn, if possible for him. He sighed quietly, his breathing irregular; he had struggled with the dawn many times before, especially with the pendant around his neck. But he had Night Worlder in his blood; his father wouldn't even go out during the day from what he remembered. He held Jazz close and said, "You can't try to change the past, but you can work for the future. I learned that long ago, love, it's never easy, but..... it's life." He smiled slowly at her, his mind regerstering old pain in his shoulder.

Jazz nodded at what he said and then listened to his poem. She started to drift off to sleep a little as she heard it but she managed to stay awake. She heard what he said about not being able to change the past and she said quietly, "I know I can't but I feel as though I should've been able to prevent it from happening. I know that I wouldn't have been able to but I feel that I should have." She then closed her eyes and before she completely drifted off said, "I love you Anri."

Anri smiled, actually fully smiled, and whispered, "I love you too, Jazz." The night pendant told Anri that she was peacecul, but he could tell that just because he held her. He smiled and looked out the window; he wondered, would he have taken time to wonder at the star's beauty if he hadn't been with Jazz? No, he thought, I've been here before and never have I once thought of the stars above. He looked at Jazz and whispered aloud, "But, then again, I've never been with a bright star such as my Jasmine." He shifted and let her lay atop him, thinking of nothing other than her beauty and the fact that anyone, especially Jazz, would love him. He brushed her hair gently, smiling and not remembering a time when he had been this happy and at peace.

((Huh DP? huh.gif))

Myf nodded solemnly at Erin's statement. This was unlike her to be this serious, but she felt something bad was happening, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. "Okay, let's go." She said firmly again as Atlas took off swiftly in the water. He was quicker than she remembered, but it had been a long time he had been in the necklace. Myf looked behind her just before her and Atlas submerged in the water, the creatures, Barry, and Daen and Atlanta were following, quicker than she had originally thought they would but nevertheless yelled out into the cold night. "Just follow the river, you'll be able to faintly see us in the water, but if you don't jut follow us to the prison. Go as fast as you can." She watched the group overtake her and Atlas, jut before they went under the water and caught up in speed as Atlas said loudly underwater. "What do you think will happen?" Myf thought about this for a moment before saying. "I don't quite know really. I haven't got anymore information. We'll have to find out I suppose." Atlas nodded and focused on swimming fast again, letting them slip through the water like a strong current.

((the sentence I quoted is a fragment; it's not a complete thought after Minotaur...it just sort of trails off before you go to the next sentence))

Jazz blushed a bit as she heard what he whispered aloud. She decided that she didn't like it when Erin called her by her full name but she was okay with it when Anri did it. She wasn't sure why that was but it happened to be true right then. She felt a little better than before when she found out that her parents were dead but she still wasn't feeling one-hundred percent better. She continued to sleep peacefully in his arms.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anri wasn't anymore tired than a hawk in daylight; he just held Jazz close and looked gently at her. Her breathing was even and calm, her heartbeat steady; that made him calm. Looking out the door he saw Leion looking in. Leion smiled and simply nodded once before turning and walking down the hall with Stark, as if simply on patrol. Anri knew he had got everyone out. It was still an hour till sunrise; he would let Jazz sleep till then.

Leion walked down the hall calmly; this would be the second time Anri blew this place sky high. But instead of staying behind as his friend ran, he would follow. He was tired of this life he had and figured if Anri could live out there, so could he. Yea, Anri was younger, but Leion still had a skip in his step. He patted Stark on the head absentmindly and whispered, This place has always been a ghost town.

Stark looked up at his master and agreed, though Leion couldn't hear him. Aye, and it's high time we left.

Shadow stood in the trees by the water, looking at the prison with prying eyes. It wouldn't be long now then they would leave here for the last time; or Shadow hoped anyway. Shaking his mane, he said, I swear, that boy gets in more trouble than he's worth; but maybe Jazz can keep him in line now. He smiled at the thought and looked down river. He sensed something coming and knew it had to be Myf and the rest.

Jazz shifted a little in her sleep so that she was a bit more comfortable against Anri. She then woke up a few minutes later to the sun rising over the horizon. "Is it time to blow the prison up?" she asked as she looked up at him. She was more at peace now than she had the night before. She thought that it was because of the peaceful rest that she had.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anri smiled down at her gently and said, "Aye, it's time to blow the prison up." For the final time I hope; this ground is cursed. He thought as he shifted her off of himself and sat up. He stretched to relieve the muscles in his back and stood. He took her hand and pulled her gently to her feet. He hugged her on an impulse an whispered, "I'm glad I'm not alone anymore, Jasmine; Shadow is a great companion, but you give me something he can never give. Love, pure love." By the time he said love, his voice could barely be heard. He looked into her eyes gently with a small smile playing at his mouth.

Jazz smiled back at him and didn't say anything as he shifted her off of him. She sat up as he stood up and stretched and then hugged him back when he pulled her into a hug. She smiled a bit more at his whispered statement and then looked back into his eyes as he looked into hers. She kissed him gently on the lips as she placed her arms around his neck. She then pulled back and put her forehead against his.

Anri kissed her back gently, his arms around her waist comfortingly. He placed his forehead on hers, smiling. What words could say how he felt for her? He just looked into her eyes and kept his arms around her. He didn't want this moment to end; he had never been this... alive. He felt more than he ever had and was speechless at the fact. He loved her with all of his heart and then some, but no words could ever tell her that.

Shadow shivered and shook his mane; yep, Jazz would keep Anri in line.

((Oh, I was probably supposed to write 'appeared' or something, maybe a bit caught up with all the animals!!))

It was dawn when Myf and the crew arrived. Atlas submerged as they came to the walls of the prison. "We're finally here," said Myf, looking at the great stone wall sitting in front of them. "But probably not much time to spare." Daen put in, placing his hands into the water. The Minotaur spoke. "I could probably charge through that wall to get in there quickly. "No, no no." Myf said hastily. "It might set off the explosion."

"Look." The Kirin said, raising a hoof forward along side the wall.

"It looks like a-" The phoenix began, before being broken off.

"Shadow." Myf said calmly, a smug smiled spreading over her cheeks. "Let's go say hello."

She hopped of the back of Atlas, the water draining from her clothes to her opened palm where a ball of water was forming. Soon her clothes were dry, and Atlas had jumped back into the necklace, voicing his dislike.

Myf ignored this before walking briskly towards Shadow, who was by the wall. "Hi Shadow." She said happily. "Looking for a way to get in?" She asked, looking back to the group who where gently pushing and felling the base of the wall. "I think we've found one."

Jazz felt so comfortable in the way she was with her forehead against his, her arms around his neck and his arms around her waist, it would be a shame to break away from the comfortable position. She would like to enjoy this moment for an eternity if it allowed but she knew what they had to do. She sighed and said, "Come love. Let's blow this place up." She then felt a familiar presence nearby and then added, "On second thought before we do, we may have to warn the others to get away from the prison."

((oh okay happy.gif))

Edited by SkySong278

((... Laura?  blink.gif ))

((Ups didn't realize how long I've put of posting here.... Something important happend while I did not pay attention?))

Our legends say nothing about the doors opening to more then one place. Have you tried locking that to Cloudworld behind you?" She looked at Ruu.

"If you were right." Beatrice interrupted her. "Then out people would be traped with the metalworlders if Ruu locks the door.

"That is what we'd hope for." The female councillors eyes were like ice.

Edited by Laura-Lana