ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

(Hi everyone, and hi DP-sama, just wanted to try this RP out, so yeah. ^-^)

Username: Starsong

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Starsong

Name: Tsukiyo (Kiyo-chan for short~)

World (Metal world are evil): Night

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Sun...Anime/Ninja.jpg

Personality: Bold, quiet, shy at times, fierce in battle

History: Was from the Night world of a clan of ninjas, wanted to help establish worlds' peace, so decided to go on a journey

Companion name: Syu

Companion species (If dragon it must be on your scroll): ---

Companion Appearance: http://lionnedematrix.free.fr/art/wolf-rai...e-wolf-rain.jpg

Companion Personality: Daring, loyal, clever, etc

Other: Syu is a male, and is an enchanted wolf of Kiyo's clan

Password: 8 worlds

(btw, People fight in this RP, right? Or do they not? Are we supposed to state our weapon if so? :3)

((So far there hasn't been a fight. If you are in night world, I'd like to meet you. My character Beatrice and Ruu, Cloudword's keyholder are currently at Nightworld's senate, trying to figure out where Nightworld's keyholder is.))

((I suppose I could make something up...my character happens to be in the Earth World just now...

The night world is an Earth-like world cast into eternal night, known for its exquisite architecture and music. The inhabitants use artificial heat and light. The buildings are much like Otoh Gunga, except they rest on the ground and have many levels. Almost like a cloud of glass bubbles surrounding a central stem. The single major city is known for their music halls, which are always packed full whenever there is a show. The current government is a Republic with the only elected officials being an eight-member Senate, one member for each district of the world. The districts are Red, Orange, Gold, Green, Blue, Violet, and White, distinguished by the color of the lights. The districts are arranged like this, only less horrid-looking.

The unlit pod/bubble/building (where the Door is) is in the westernmost portion of the Orange District, marked by a cracked red light. Nightworlders send others there by the phrase "I'd advise you not to go into the Orange District at sunset."

(yeah, totally ripped from Star Wars, but who can tell?) ))

((To make sure you know how Nightworld is biggrin.gif))

Edited by Laura-Lana

Ruu tried to make sense of the situation at hand here. It might have been easier if she understood how it worked, but the mechanics of the doors hurt her brain. She decided to simply nod with whatever Beatrice said, as that was the safest thing to do. She glanced nervously up at Feleen, the angry looking one, and then looked at her feet.

((... Ruu is mine, by the way happy.gif Welcome to the RP, if you get accepted!))

((Finally someone notices me! I only chose water 'cause I'm basically all about it! The only drink I drink is water...))

((Waterworld is next to night. You could come join us in Nightworld, or wait until we get to you, if the doors are open and if you get accepted. But for all these questions we need Cho. Sparkey, I'll wait until I know for sure if the doors are all open or not, because I answer ok?))

((Ahh, okay. I was just wondering if you hadn't seen my post laugh.gif *sits patiently*))

((Saw it biggrin.gif. Wondered if I should go with klinneah's assumption too, but then decided it was better to be safe then sorry.))

((*Wanders About* This'll probably take some time...so in the mean time...*Goes To Forum Games*))

((hey star biggrin.gif))

Jazz noticed the fire in his eyes and put her hand gently on his arm again. She had noticed earlier that when she did that, he seemed to come back to the real world and not the one he was currently in. She wondered why her touch seemed to have that effect on him and wondered if he liked her. If he does, she thought to herself, I do too. Erin heard that thought from Jazz and smiled saying, I knew that you liked him. Jazz didn't reply and just said to Anri, "It'll be okay Anri. I'm here." She then laid her head on his shoulder gently, closed her eyes, and fell asleep. She was really exhausted.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anri closed his eyes and when he opened them once more, he was back in the house. Or, some of him anyway. He looked down and Jazz and smiled softly. Taking his left arm, he wrapped it around her waist gently and said, "Thank you, Jazz. You can rest now."

Jazz nodded, her eyes still closed and continued to sleep. She was dreaming peacefully at first but then something happened that didn't make her dream peaceful anymore. Her stomach started to hurt with the pain that she was feeling and she wasn't sure how she could feel that pain all the way in the Modern World. She hoped that her parents were still okay.

((oh a minor detail, song but she's an empath but a minor one happy.gif))

Edited by SkySong278

((Minor? If you say so. tongue.gif ))

Anri saw her face grimance slightly and cradled her close. He didn't know exactly what was wrong, but he could try and comfort her the only way he knew how.

(('course I do tongue.gif))

Jazz relaxed against Anri as he cradled her close and felt a bit better but the pain was still there. "Parents," she murmured, "something is wrong with my parents and I can feel it."

((she's going to tell him soon happy.gif))

"I'm sure," Jazz murmured in reply, "I wouldn't be feeling this pain if it was just a dream."

((minor in the sense that she can only feel other people's pain and barely feel what other people feel for her but I might make her empath ability stronger later))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((You could make it stronger the more time she spends with Anri... Just a thought tongue.gifbiggrin.gif ))

"You're an empath?" He said, slightly surprised. His mother had told him something of empaths but not much. She had said that depending on how stong the an ampath was decided how dangerous they were or were not. He didn't care, he simply pulled he close and held her gently, smiling at her gently and softly.

((oh that's a good idea biggrin.gif))

"Yes," Jazz replied. "The pain another person or people feel, depends on how much pain I feel from them. If it's really bad, I get dizzy enough that I want to faint. That happened once but it didn't last long." She felt him pull her closer to him and hold her gently and smiled a little, the pain that she had been feeling before slightly subsiding.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Not really knowing what to do, Anri said, "What are your parents feeling, Jazz? Tell me." He held her gently to his chest and brushed his hand over her hair gently.

Jazz tried to concentrate on that and said, "It feels like they're getting beaten up." The pain started up again, this time a bit sharper than before and she gasped as the pain hit her. She opened her eyes but they only closed again when she passed out.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Once they started talking, the conversation flew for hours. Beetle Boots (whose real name was Jaster Mereel) asked her all sorts of questions, like where she came from, what she was doing, where her parents were -

"They're dead," Kaya said tersely and quickly tried to change the subject. "But what does it matter? They're not going to tell me what to do now." She shifted in her earthen globe, standing on first her right foot, then her left. "I've been standing in this thing for hours; can I sit down now?" The pleading gleam in her eyes was surely what moved Mereel to close his eyes, lift his hands, and break open the globe, re-forming it into a crude cube, nothing more than a box shape to sit on. Kaya sat gratefully, if a little nervously, but the earthen shape held. Mereel rubbed his hands together as though washing.

"Pardon. My Earthmoving skills were never above that of an amateur, and I haven't had need of them for almost fifteen years. Even counting the trio from the Waterworld a few weeks ago, for the Master Earthmovers had a time keeping those three from escaping. I was useless." He looked at her pointedly. "You say you come from the Nightworld, so I hope I won't have to call in the Masters to restrain you."

Kaya pretended to look insulted, then grinned. Apparently it was well-known fact that few Nightworlders could control magic - at least, in the traditional sense - but the ones who did were often very powerful, wickedly cunning, and generally evil. Generally.

"But that's not important," he continued. "What is important is this: Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Jazz, Jazz?" He held her gently to his chest. If her parents are in trouble I swear by my dead ones we will find them. He thought firmly. "Don't worry Jazz, it'll be alright." He kissed her forehead gently, brushing her hair gently with his hand. At least, he hoped that it would.

Jazz came to when she heard a voice call her name and tell her that everything will be okay. She recognized it as Anri's voice and was a bit surprised when he kissed her on her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw that she was still cradled against Anri and smiled.