ChocolateGal137

The 8 Worlds

((not yet; Chocolate will accept you when she gets back on the 12th))

"I hope so," Jazz replied, "the last I saw my parents, they were in the air world. Either they're there still and a Metalweaver is causing them pain or maybe a Metalweaver kid/adultnapped them and is now hurting them in their hideout. I don't know which one yet."

Edited by Dragonpelt

"It'll be fine," Anri said, holding her close. He continued, "Try and concentrat on them, what they look like what they act like. Try to connect with them, you're their daughter after all. And I'll be right here with you, Jazz, I promise."

Jazz nodded and closed her eyes again, trying to concentrate on her parents. She found them in what looked like a warehouse in the Metal World. She sighed and her mental self knelt down beside them and said sadly, "Mom, dad. What happened?" Her mom looked up at her and she could see a black eye and a few bruises on her arms and legs where she knew that she had been beaten. Her dad too had the same as her mom. "A Metalweaver disguised himself as an Air Worlder and tricked us to go with him," Fran Cooper replied, "then he beat us up and brought us to this warehouse." Mervin (*cracks up laughing* laugh.gif <---if you've seen Robin Hood: Men in Tights, you'd know what I'm talking about) Cooper nodded his head in agreement. Jazz nodded and then said, "I'll come for you with a friend of mine once we warn the Modern World about them." Her parents nodded and then she left them, going back to her physical self on the couch in Albert's house. She opened her eyes and said, "I know where they are."

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Yea, I've watched it, but it was so long ago now. Lol. ))

"Good Jazz!" Anri said happily, giving her a gentle hug. "We'll get them back soon, I promise; and I keep my promises." He looked at Night Shadow out the window and said, "We both do." Anri remembered it wasn't long ago that both he and Shadow had promised to find the creature responsible for saving Anri life twelve years ago. The never gave up that they would find him, they just had never gotten any leads.

((if you remember, the Sheriff of Rottingham's name is actually Mervin *giggles*))

Jazz nodded and relaxed in his arms. "I told them that me and a friend of mine would go after them after we told the other Modern Worlders about the Metalweavers," she said. "The friend I was talking about is you." She looked up into his eyes and asked, "Want to know what I feel for you?"

((Oh, yea! -giggles with sis- I remember now! he was so insane! ))

"Oh, please, it's killing me not knowing." He fiegned death, then looked back at her happily. "How about you tell me first what you think about me, then I'll tell you what I think about you."

You better tell her the truth!

Yea, and what truth is that?

That you like her, really like her.

Pfft! Just watch me!

((yeah; I'm watching that on Friday; lol at the convo between Anri and Shadow again laugh.gif))

Jazz giggled at his acting and then said truthfully, "I like you Anri. Really like you." She felt Erin brush her mind and a few minutes later Erin asked, Did you tell him the truth? Jazz restrained herself from rolling her eyes and replied, Yes of course. Why wouldn't I tell him the truth? I don't know, Erin replied, I was just making sure. This time Jazz did roll her eyes as she said in reply, Yeah well pfft.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((Cool! I haven't seen it in awhile. biggrin.gif -bows to complement- I know right, funny funny funny! Your's is funny too!! lol lol ))

Anri smiled at her and carresed her cheek. He said, "I like you. I really like you." He kissed her lips gently and smiled down at her.

((BBL, church! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif This is fun, sis, lol.))

((thanks happy.gif))

Jazz smiled back at him and was happy that he felt the same way. When he kissed her gently on the lips she felt a little light-headed and kissed him back, putting her hand on his cheek. She was happy that he did it. She smiled back at him when she pulled away and looked into his eyes. Erin chose to ruin the moment then when she asked, So when will I get to meet your boyfriend? Jazz clenched her other fist behind her back as she replied, Soon but I'll make it never if you keep asking. Fine, Erin replied. Jazz sighed and continued to look into his eyes, putting her hand that had the clenched fist beside her again.

((I know, right? okay smile.gif))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Anri looked gently into her eyes, no tricks this time, this was the real deal. Last time he had simply wanted information on the other worlders, but now, here, it was different. He liked, no, he loved this girl. Jazz; Jasmine.

Anri, when will I get to meet your new girlfriend?

Ask me again and you'll never see her beautiful face in the sunlight, I promise you!

Hmmmmm, fine, but don't forget, you owe me.

Yea, why?

Cause it was my good looks that won you the girl. Hahaha!

Yea, rigtht! And I'm your mother!

((rofl laugh.gif I love Shadow he's so funny))

"Erin wants to meet you," Jazz said softly as she couldn't seem to pull her eyes away from his, "and I have a feeling that she's going to keep on bugging me until I let her meet you." You got that right air girl, Erin said. Call me that again and you won't get fed for a month, Jazz replied, and quit eavesdropping. Erin didn't say anything but just sent her an image of her sticking her tongue out. Jazz sighed and put up mental barriers this time so that Erin couldn't get into her head to hear what she was thinking or hear her conversation.

(Hi everyone, and hi DP-sama, just wanted to try this RP out, so yeah. ^-^)

Username: Starsong

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Starsong

Name: Tsukiyo (Kiyo-chan for short~)

World (Metal world are evil): Night

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Sun...Anime/Ninja.jpg

Personality: Bold, quiet, shy at times, fierce in battle

History:[/b] Was from the Night world of a clan of ninjas, wanted to help establish worlds' peace, so decided to go on a journey

Companion name: Syu

Companion species (If dragon it must be on your scroll): ---

Companion Appearance: http://lionnedematrix.free.fr/art/wolf-rai...e-wolf-rain.jpg

Companion Personality: Daring, loyal, clever, etc

Other: Syu is a male, and is an enchanted wolf of Kiyo's clan

Password: 8 worlds

(btw, People fight in this RP, right? Or do they not? Are we supposed to state our weapon if so? :3)

((Mosh, you are accepted. Star, I need more info, and like I have stated on the first page, everyone except Modern worlders have dragons, so you can't have a wolf. I have made that rule after lots of our non-modern worlders had animals instead of dragons as companions.

Sparky, I don't know how to explain it. It's complicated, but I don't know how to explain it any other way

and.... IMA BACK!))

Barry paused while Jazz and Anri talked together. Then, while there was a pause, he said calmly. "I became a werewolf 12 years ago, while the other werewolf killed the man and the woman, but a boy, around 7 or 8, escaped. Then a year later I ran into the boy again, while I was in werewolf form, as he was running away from a vampire or something like that. I put off the creature until he left us alone, then went to care for the boy. While I was leaning over him, using my shirt to clean his wounds up, a large black horse came, kicking me until I was forced to leave, and giving me this scar." He pointed to a large scar on his arm, although his other abnormalities didn't draw attention to it. "Though that was in my younger years, when I had a bit more energy." He turned to leave, then something suddenly clicking in his head. He is the boy...

Albert turned his head to Jazz and Anri. "Enough smooching you two." He said seriously, "Get some sleep. We are still waiting on Myf and Daen. There's no time to side track." He moved towards his room before a loud knock on the door broke the silence.

Mortimer was the closest one to the door, so he quietly opened it to reveal Myf and Daen sitting on the back of Atlanta, many different animals resting behind them. Dragons, phoenixes, hippogryphs, gryphons, unicorns, minotaurs, fairies, banshees, rocs, kirins, pixies and pegasi were among the many different animals surrounding the small cottage. "Ah Myf, I see you've brought some friends here, along with Atlanta and Daen in one piece."

Myf smiled and hopped off Atlanta's back. "You don't mind if we come in? It's just we are a bit out of breath." She waited for Daen to get off and they walked in, letting the pure white Bäckahästen rest by the door. Daen bowed towards Mortimer. "Thank you for letting me do this, but the authorities may know where we are. We need to back and go as quickly as possible, to the other worlds where they won't think the animals should be contained. We must go now." His deep, rich voice was intercepted by short, quick, raspy breaths. "Daen," Mortimer said calmly, "You should rest. We'll hide the animals for now, then we can go at sunrise." Daen nodded his head obediently and sat down on a nearby chair. Myf smiled towards Jazz and asked, "Whose your new 'male friend'?. Mufasa went pretty quickly." She chuckled and sat down next to them, her face turning serious. "What's the matter?"

((Ehh... I'm tired now))

Edited by ChocolateGal137

Jazz blushed as she heard what Albert said and her hand went back to her side. At what Myf said the blush deepened and she said in reply, "Mufasa and I are just friends Myf. He's a good friend yes but I don't feel the way I do for him as I do towards Anri. That's his name by the way." In reply to her other question she said, "My parents were adultnapped by a Metalweaver and brought to their warehouse to stay. That same Metalweaver beat them up pretty badly and I felt every blow dealt to them. I then concentrated on them so that I went to where they were mentally and promised to help them after we warned the rest of these people and the other worlds."

((welcome back chocolate happy.gif))

Edited by Dragonpelt

"That's my Jazz." Anri said smiling. Then, what Barry said finally clicked. He's the werewolf that saved me..... twice..... Anri's eyes flashed to the past again. He said to Barry, "The boy was seven the first year, the next he was eight." He said, looking at Barry almost calmly. For the first time, a peice of his missing past was falling into place. "Thank you for saving me, all those years ago."

Jazz smiled back at Anri, still blushing a bit and then she heard what he said in reply to what Barry said. If he had died all those years ago, she thought to herself, then I wouldn't have been able to meet him today. Then she yawned suddenly and said, "I'm tired." She turned to Albert and asked, "Where can I stay for the night?" She felt like falling asleep right there on the couch but she figured that she would be a bit more comfortable in a bed rather then on a couch.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Myf gently smiled. "Good about Mufasa," she said finally, chuckling a bit. Then she turned her thoughts to the other comment about her parents. "It's a treacherous world in the darker end of the worlds. You've got the good worlds here, air, fire, earth... but beyond that; water, night and cloud are all in immediate danger from the metal world. If you want me to go, since I do live in those darker worlds, just say the word, and I'll be there." She smiled weakly and put a comforting arm around Jazz's shoulder. "I'll be here for you, just like Erin or Anri, if you need a bit of 'girl time', you know who to talk to." She squeezed Jazz's shoulder and gave her a small hug.

------------

Barry smiled, know that the boy had understood. "No problem, I expect you'd help me in a situation like that." He sat down on a nearby chair and listened to what Daen then had to say. "If we tell everyone here, then we can get them home. How many are there out there?" He asked

"There's got to be.... about 40, three or four of each species." Daen replied, still puffing. "So," he asked again. "What exactly are we doing?"

Jazz tiredly hugged Myf back and said, "Thanks Myf. You're welcome to come along with me and Anri when we go after our mission about the Metalweavers." She kind of hoped that she would so that they had another person that could help out a little. She heard what Barry asked Daen and what Daen asked and said in reply, "Well right now we're going to get some rest and then tomorrow, we're going to warn the other worlds about the Metalweavers coming." She was still waiting for Albert's reply and figured that she couldn't last much longer staying awake.

Anri had a bad feeling that if tomorrow did come, then it wouldn't end well for many people around the worlds. It was just a feeling he got everytime something bad happened, like the night his parents died. He stifled a half-yawn and looked at Barry. He said, "Yea, I would, sir. You know, it was since that night when Shadow saved me that he decided to hate most all creatures, werewolves included. He gave you a scar and your stray paw gave him one." Anri forced a laugh and pulled Jazz into another quick hug, more for himself that time.

((Mosh, you are accepted. Star, I need more info, and like I have stated on the first page, everyone except Modern worlders have dragons, so you can't have a wolf. I have made that rule after lots of our non-modern worlders had animals instead of dragons as companions.

Sparky, I don't know how to explain it. It's complicated, but I don't know how to explain it any other way

and.... IMA BACK!))

((*Pokes* I need to know if all the doors are open atm?))

Jazz hugged Anri back and then lost the fight to stay awake as she fell asleep on his shoulder. She was more exhausted than she thought and she wondered why Albert hadn't answered her question about which room she would be staying in. She shrugged mentally and hoped that as she dreamed this time, it wouldn't be about anyone getting hurt like before. This time, she was just in a dark void-like place without anyone else around. She hoped that her parents would be okay until she, Anri, and possibly Myf could go and save them.