Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Favourite Dresspheres: Berserker & Black Mage

Favourite Line Up: Yuna - Dark Knight, Rikku - White Mage, Paine - Black Mage

Least Used Dresspheres: Songstress & Alchemist

Favorite DSPs: Gunner, Alchemist, Lady Luck, Floral Fallal

Most Used/Useful: Gunner, Alchemist, Songstress, Lady Luck

Least Used/Useful: Gun Mage, Black Mage, Trainer, Samurai

I have each girl master each dressphere in every playthrough so I don't really have a favorite lineup. The only exception is Gun Mage, I never bother to get all the Blue Bullet skills, but I do have them master the regular abilities still.

So... speaking of FFWiki, how 'bout that Dragon's Neck Colosseum they have, eh? The world's gathering of FanDumb and Unpleasable Fanbase are let outside of their cages to wage war!

I think I vandalized that page once. And got away with it. Even the admins know not to enter that hellhole.

Hai! It's-a me! Lurk lurk lurk lurk lurk...

I didn't get into X-2, btw. I never liked X either. =/

FFX was a little hard to like. Tidus was so annoying. He is also more evidence that 9 is invisible. People keep referring to him as 'a nice change from the standard emo hero.' Um.. Zidane is totally not emo and a lot less annoying than Tidus. Yuna was pretty awesome though, even with some of her cheesy lines. I think X would have been better, but they were in a transition period. Thinking mostly of: Voices, more interaction (I've played better GameBoy color games as far as moving items and stuff goes.. TrialsURGHG), camera, PS2, etc. I think if they had done it later with better voice acting, less annoying/stupid/cheesy lines, and better gameplay (mostly talking out of battle) it could be pretty good.

$00.02

I prefered Zidane over Tidus, but my favourite FF lead is Squall, now closely followed by Light/Claire and Cloud.

Ramza is my favorite FF protagonist, but Zidane is a close second. I really can't stand sulky or faux 'cool guy' leads. I know being forced to save the world sucks and all, but that doesn't mean you can't be likable while doing so. (I'm looking at you, Vaan.)

Which game is Ramza from? I don't recall that name, is he a side character in one of the earlier games? *needs to get back to FF*

I think Vaan is kind of cute. He's just a big boy who wants to become a sky pirate. He isn't really the main character either, in the way Tidus isn't.

I thought Tidus was a brat. Yuna was...naive? Lulu and Auron = best. tongue.gif

God I really don't like Squall and Rinoa. He and Seifer just kept having pissing contest after contest after contest. dry.gif I don't remember why I dislike Rinoa, but I think she was whiny and too optimistic and needy. Maybe.

SHADOW COME BEAT UP MY PS2 SO IT'LL PLAY FF9!! DX

Soak it in a bucket of water! : D

Actually I probably wouldn't recommend it.. but I know a guy who fixed game systems/cartridges by doing that, and apparently it worked for him.

Try stroking it and being nice. That's what I do when technology doesn't work. Except for my printer. I punch it. I think I may have kicked it once too..

Uh.. blow on it? That worked for older systems with vents and stuff.

Or I'll just beat it up, and in return you can win the magic carpet game KH:2 for me.

Yuna was naive, but also kind of sweet. She was ready to die for the country, and managed to cover it up and laugh any way. She seemed to care about other people, random NPCs, than most FF heroes, who don't seem to notice them.

I love love love the scene where she preforms the sending.

I've nearly beaten FF8. It took me forever to obtain the Lionheart gunblade. Every time I would get the required items to upgrade to the Lionheart I would die again.

Or I'll just beat it up, and in return you can win the magic carpet game KH:2 for me.

Deal.

I love love love the scene where she preforms the sending.

AAAAMMGGZ I think I cried then. ='D My favorite scene is the spring in Macalania after Bevelle, though. :3

She seemed to care about other people, random NPCs, than most FF heroes, who don't seem to notice them.

CALLI!? WTF. huh.gif

Try proping your system at an angle. My playstation won't load games unless I prop it at a thirty degree angle. It might help. My favorite scene from a FF game is the opening scene for FF three.

I've nearly beaten FF8. It took me forever to obtain the Lionheart gunblade. Every time I would get the required items to upgrade to the Lionheart I would die again.

Why? Who are you fighting?

Deal.

Woowho!

AAAAMMGGZ I think I cried then. ='D My favorite scene is the spring in Macalania after Bevelle, though. :3

*is trying to remember* Is that this scene? I can't really remember where that happens.

CALLI!? WTF. huh.gif

Uh..

Hey I don't want specifics or details as I want to find out what happens on my own but I am wondering how far I am in FFXIII(FF13) Am I in the beginning still, the middle, or near the end. I highly doubt I am in the end as most final fantasy games are SUPER long. but it is still a option. I am at Chapter six:sun-dappled flight.

*is trying to remember* Is that this scene? I can't really remember where that happens.

Uh..

Yes, that's the one. :3 Pretty pic~

And Calli was the leetle child she meets on the Mi'hien and then in X-2 she's a chocobo-fanatic and you catch her one and she goes from like, tiny-ass white girl to looking at least 12 and with more tan than Seifer Sidekick No. 1 (YA KNOW?).

His name completely escapes me. I want to say it starts with an R. *stares at FF8 disk and wills it to come to me*

Raijin.

Thank you.

YA KN--*shoots self*

Why? Who are you fighting?

I am fighting Tri Point in Ultimiecia's Castle. I already beat Sphinxara, that one was easy. Tri Point is much harder. Add to that the fact that I have ZERO Aura spells I'm not doing so well.

HA your having trouble THERE. I actually thought tri-point was easy. That could be just me though. Just wait though it gets WAY harder trust me dry.gif I think I went partially bald after playing that game.(riping the hair out of my head. GO ADRENALIN!!! xd.png)

I'm level 100 and I STILL can't beat Tri Point!!! It's driving me NUTS! Any one have some tips for me? Such as a reccomendation on party members?

Edited by Dule