Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Why don't you just run around where you are and fight things?

Because half of them are immune to physical attacks and the other half are ****ing Monoliths.

I hate monoliths. :|

I've started playing XIII

....but I'm stuck on the Eidolon battle >.<!!

"The Eidolon battle"? There's more than one.

And you really need to pay attention to the individual strategies for them.

The first Eidolon battle w/ Snow.

I forgot about the paradagims while fighing and didn't use them at first....o.o;; but I made it! biggrin.gif

I don't like final fantasy xiii as much as xii because the new game's plot is waaaay too linear. Why can't I explore??? Why square enix?? Why??????

FFXIII is linear but the majority of plots ARE linear. It takes a special kind of plot to NOT be linear.

FFXIII is linear but the majority of plots ARE linear. It takes a special kind of plot to NOT be linear.

Ah, but at least in past Final fantasy titles one can back track to a majority of the areas. I have not yet completed Final fantasy xiii, but from what I've heard, there is very little acess to past areas once completing the game. Very disappointing.

Ah, but at least in past Final fantasy titles one can back track to a majority of the areas. I have not yet completed Final fantasy xiii, but from what I've heard, there is very little acess to past areas once completing the game. Very disappointing.

That's not plot though. My point was that the ability to back track and explore has nothing to do with plot, which is what you said.

In FF13 there are a number of hunt missions best undertaken after the main story line has ended.

I'm CP farming in Chapter 12 at the moment. It started off with the best video in the game.

I was so happy that Cid came back....then gutted again after what happened D=

I am possibly having too much fun smacking people into the air. Is it possible to be addicted to a video game move?

I am possibly having too much fun smacking people into the air. Is it possible to be addicted to a video game move?

If it is then I'm addicted to the spinning final form attack move in KH2. And a few others, but that one is sooo fun. I think I've played that game some days just so I could dish pwnage with that move.

Is it possible to be addicted to a video game move?

Yush. :3

And it's totally cool.

If not, I'm in trouble still TOTALLY COOL.

I'm addicted to using the default attack in FFVII. :3

...don't look at me like that, it conserves MP, dammit!

I'm addicted to using the default attack in FFVII. :3

...don't look at me like that, it conserves MP, dammit!

I used default attack to beat about 94% of that game. The only part that was really hard at all in the main storyline was Sephiroth.

Play Star Ocean 3 and you will never forget the answer to that question. BLAZING CANNON = BEST MOVE EVER. It smacks people into the air and then juggles them. So much love.

I use the attack command whenever I can in FF, I have issues with expending MP and having no way to get it back aside from wasting Ethers. It drove me insane in FFX when you pretty much had to use spells in the beginning/middle, even though Lulu was never really in danger of running out of MP I'd fret over it constantly. Obviously I'm not a big fan of using mages.

It was probably the worst in FFXII because to make it through postgame you have to cast tons of spells with at least 2 characters... and don't try to tell me I can use Charge to refill my MP, Squeenix. Charge is cráp. And then there's the fact that quickenings use it ALL up! WHAT?

It was probably the worst in FFXII because to make it through postgame you have to cast tons of spells with at least 2 characters... and don't try to tell me I can use Charge to refill my MP, Squeenix. Charge is cráp. And then there's the fact that quickenings use it ALL up! WHAT?

I never got to see the final quickening scenes T-T

I'm a pretty hefty magic user, although I always chose to attack whenever I can.

Until FF13 I never really bothered with status buffs/debuffs and always relied on brute force. Now for the first time ever, I am actually bothering to cast haste/shell/faith/etc outside of a boss battle blink.gif

I believe it is official now.. Crisis Core is the saddest game ever. T.T

Though the credits made me laugh.. "Nobuo Uematsu (smile please)." Even if I misunderstood or misread it it was funny.

SPOILERS:

I'm still confused about the final Genesis Scene.. does he become one of Kadaj/Loz/Yazoo?

I haven't played it yet T_T

Come on October!

I'm a little confused about FF13. To get a certain trophy, you need a five star ranking for the final boss, but you only get one chance to beat him without re-starting the entire game D=

I know there is a point of no return where I can go back to Gran Pulse and do quests until I get the Golden Stopwatch (hence giving me extra time to fight with to get that 5 star ranking), but where is it? And how far away from the end boss is it?

I mean, can I create a seperate save file at this point of no return and go ahead and kill the end boss without a thousand and one battles to get there and still have a save file to go and do the quests if I need that Stopwatch?

I believe it is official now.. Crisis Core is the saddest game ever. T.T 

Though the credits made me laugh.. "Nobuo Uematsu (smile please)."  Even if I misunderstood or misread it it was funny.

SPOILERS:

I'm still confused about the final Genesis Scene.. does he become one of Kadaj/Loz/Yazoo?

Don't worry. I cried too. And I knew it was going to happen. D:

SPOILER:

It was a lead-up for

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Don't worry. I cried too. And I knew it was going to happen. D:

SPOILER:

It was a lead-up for

I knew it was going to happen.. I totally watched most of the scene before I had the game or anything. Maybe even before I played VII.

*still kind of confused* Oh well, I'll go read about it. Seems to me they may have an excuse for another game/movie/whatever there.

Randomly jumping into this... but FFIX was my favorite! biggrin.gif

I LOVE YOU. REALLY.

*cough*

I can't help saying that every time someone mentions the game, let alone when they say they like it. If it's your favorite..

But I'm really not all that spazztastic most of the time. FF IX was also my favorite, and I feel alone so much of the time... *emoface* *brick'd*

I finally killed my first Big Ortoise today happy.gif

Edit: One of these...

user posted image

Edited by Fortune86