Hiei101

Final Fantasy

That sounds interesting, I'd probably use it well, but I kinda like how, in X, I could just go "HO K, Lulu's my magic chica. *gets the Black Magic Orbs in Bevelle* HO K, YUNA, LEARN THE -AGA SPELLS. Alright, you're in the party permanently."

Reminds me of Mastery in SO3, though I have no idea what benefits come from leveling up the Mastery. :|

SO3? Dunno.

It was kind of nice, as jobs were completely transferable, but it is also nice sometimes to have a set 'x job' character. I'm not really sure which I prefer.

Cloud was all around pwnage, Tifa was the mage, and Vincent summoned in my playthrough.

Cloud was pwnage and tifa is street fighter. Tifa is ryu with boobs seriously X3 I said debatabley because it was my opinion. It was hard but not impossible, YEAH I'M LOOKING AT YOU ULTIMECIA! Though sadly I could never beat it due to the fact it was my brothers and he sold it, DAMN YOU!!!! It is the most expensive one I can find. I look for it in stores and I find 8 like 20 or 10 dollars but then look at 7 it is around 40, 50 dollars. This is no joke. A ps1 game selling for around the price of a new ps3, xbox 360 game. Pretty popular I think. What is wrong with the graphics? Sure they are a few years old but hey a little nostalgia never hurt anybody. I like looking at old graphics. Makes me think we really improved over the years. At the time those graphics were good. Especially those previews. They weren't exactly real looking as it is now but they were AWESOME!

ive only ever played final fantasy 7 and 13.... completed both lol

i still play number 7 tho cuz it is just a freakin awesome game and 13 just has amazing graphics in my opinion...and i have the endless quest of killing the gigantaur xd.png

They were really hard to... see. Many times I got stuck in the game because I was getting confused by the graphics. Especially at places like Cosmo Canyon. LoZ:OoT didn't do that. I could tell what was going on. The HQ ones were relatively nice though.

Everybody is their own I guess. I had the same problem until I fiddled with the brightness/contrast a bit.

But I shouldn't really have to do that. I didn't have to on any of my other games.

I dunno. Just a lot of little things about the game annoyed me. At least I didn't have to buy it.

I recieved FF8 for my birthday. Soon as I save enough money I'm gonna go get the other FF games for playstation. (only system I have besides DS) (v__v)

I wish I had enough money rightnow cause FF8 and FF3 are getting boring to play. And I haven't beaten either of them.

You have FF3? Wow that one is old. Anybody played FF1?

They remade it for DS though. I almost bought it today, but wasn't sure if I had enough on me. Pity too, cause afterward I released I probably did.

I'm planning on getting 1 eventually. 1-4 are all remade on either DS or PSP, so they are easier to get now.

5 for GBA, but I don't know about 6.

Remade? Old graphics or new. Personally I would rather have old because I am a nostalgia nut.

I am blasting through FF13. Well when I get to bosses or those cool transformers. Snow gets a bike, lightning gets a hoarse, and saze gets a race car. Now I wonder if the other three will get one but I am not getting my hopes up.

Yes they do happy.gif

I have FF2 for the PSP and I am planning on getting FF1 as soon as I can.

I, erm, never really had the patience to play FFI-FFIII. >_> I got the remake of III for the PSP, and....I stopped playing after about ten minutes because it was just "k there are crystal things pick how many black mages you want in your party n go lol".

I don't want to pick how many mages/warriors I have, I want to have a set main character who kicks ass. D:

I, erm, never really had the patience to play FFI-FFIII. >_> I got the remake of III for the PSP, and....I stopped playing after about ten minutes because it was just "k there are crystal things pick how many black mages you want in your party n go lol".

I don't want to pick how many mages/warriors I have, I want to have a set main character who kicks ass. D:

WhOA WHOA WHOA!

You can get FF3 for the PSP?

I'm enjoying the fact that they finally get female character that could be MAIN character material and they decide not to have one set main character dry.gif not good man not good.(sarcasm)

WhOA WHOA WHOA!

You can get FF3 for the PSP?

I think that's what it was. o.O Let me google for the coverart. I'll edit laterz.

EDIT: Aha. FFIII for the PSP. That's...fan art though. Wasn't the one I had....it was FFI I had.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

I think that's what it was. o.O Let me google for the coverart. I'll edit laterz.

*runs around in circles*

Nope, DS only. Maybe they will release it eventually for a PS system, but not likely.

Maybe Fortune *poke* should get a DS. KH: Days, several FF games, and GBA playback made it worth it to me. But I guess if you don't have very many GBA games it might not be worth it. A DS Lite is only around 99 though, which is about as cheap as you can get a decently new system.

isn't that big of a deal, on DS, it's kinda boring. I'd rather have 10,11 and 12! (you know what I mean)

Yeah, well it might not be worth it. :3 Uh.. I'll let you play Days and FF3 when I get it if you let me play FF13 on your PS3.

Too bad we can't really do that. T.T

This is why they should come up with a way to let us teleport stuff through the internet.

I know. It would be amazing.

Probably won't happen till we are on the PlayStation 834. Unless they decide to rename the line by then.

Playstation 834? D:

I wonder how many 'Final' Fantasy games there will be by then...

Oh mi gosh...I've just had the most drepressing thought.

The FF series is so popular it'll probably keep running for a long time yet, like until after we are dead.

They may well be FF games we might never even see.

That settles it then. I'm going to have to live forever.