Hiei101

Final Fantasy

^ HOLY SNAP.

How what anything good was it difficult?

Baw, that's no fu--wait, you broke its legs?

...zis game come for PS2?

It's called an Adamantoise.

There are four other versions,

Adamantortoise

Adamanchelid

Long Gui

Shaolong Gui

I dunno what order of strength they are, but the Shaolong is the strongest (I think).

I remember Adamantoise/Adamantortoise from X and X-2 (easy to kill, but big (NOT THAT BIG) and with the stupid breath attack). Dunno the rest, but 13 sounds better every day.

Indeed they are.

Specially with Auron's one overdrive. >:3 I spammed that as soon as I got it and for the Monoliths.

I'm going to kill another FF13 Adamantoise as soon as I switch it back on. It drops and item worth 150000 gil and I need the monies.

Monsters don't drop Gil in FF13 D=

That is HUGE. You sure it didn't escape from Shadow of the Colossus? Though it might be too small for that game.. maybe it is a baby colossus. Or colossi. Whichever.

I liked the FF12 adamantoises pretty well, but they weren't hard at all, just kind of cool.

That is HUGE. You sure it didn't escape from Shadow of the Colossus? Though it might be too small for that game.. maybe it is a baby colossus. Or colossi. Whichever.

I liked the FF12 adamantoises pretty well, but they weren't hard at all, just kind of cool.

There is actully something bigger than that D=

At the beginning of Chapter 12 (where you first come across the Ortoises) there is this HUEG thingy that picks a Adamantoise up in one hand and drops it down its mouth, swallowing it whole.

I dunno if I have to fight that thing yet, but I'm scared...

At the beginning of Chapter 12 (where you first come across the Ortoises) there is this HUEG thingy that picks a Adamantoise up in one hand and drops it down its mouth, swallowing it whole.

*gulp* That sounds rather large.. like that scene in Star Wars: Episode 1 when they are in the little underwater thing and progressively bigger and bigger fish came and ate each other..

I feel like something that size would just squish Lightning without even noticing her.

Monsters don't drop Gil in FF13 D=

This might worry me in the beginning, I never gil farmed or anything, never really bought much except for maybe a couple healing items in the beginning, and I never really paid attention to my gil until mutha fraking Yojimbo

*GASP* I hope you do, just so you can say you did. Picture of eet pretty please? :3

This might worry me in the beginning, I never gil farmed or anything, never really bought much except for maybe a couple healing items in the beginning, and I never really paid attention to my gil until mutha fraking Yojimbo

I like to gil farm, except I'm terrible at it. I keep trying to get the max money in whatever game I'm playing but never quite get around to it.. I had a good start in FF9, with over 1 mil gil (I think), but I don't feel like doing that anymore. I'm not sure what the closest I've ever come is..

How would one gil farm in X/X-2? (Predicting use of the Lady Luck dressphere which I will not cosplay in 2)

Edited by NixAyum

gil-farm??? Sorry, I have no idea about that

Hey, Doesn't FF always manage to make you cry at least one point during the game??? Or maybe I'm just emotional

gil-farm??? Sorry, I have no idea about that

Hey, Doesn't FF always manage to make you cry at least one point during the game??? Or maybe I'm just emotional

It does for me.. especially 9. I cry through the whole thing..

.../bawled during the scene where Tidus finds out about Yuna-gonna-die and punches Valefor with a sadfaec

And the scene with Jecht before the fight against BFA.

And when Tidus jumps ship as he's fading.

And don't kill me but the reunion alternate ending of X-2

I wrote a songfic about that. But not focused on Yuna and Tidus it was Aurikku. Dun keel meh. ;_;

I REGRET NOTHING!

WHAT NO. I don't cry. Psh. ninja.gif

Edited by NixAyum

That's Titan. No, you don't fight him, and frankly, it'd be a bad idea. Not only is, in comparision, lightning and co the size of the Adamantoise's knee cap, but Adamantoises are the size of Titan's palm. Bad plan.

But anyway, he's a fal'Cie in charge of terraforming Gran Pulse, so it'd be a little silly to kill him.

.../bawled during the scene where Tidus finds out about Yuna-gonna-die and punches Valefor with a sadfaec

And the scene with Jecht before the fight against BFA.

And when Tidus jumps ship as he's fading.

And don't kill me but the reunion alternate ending of X-2

I wrote a songfic about that. But not focused on Yuna and Tidus it was Aurikku. Dun keel meh. ;_;

I REGRET NOTHING!

WHAT NO. I don't cry. Psh.  ninja.gif

xd.png I cried/almost cried at the end too (when Tidus jumps off)... Even though I didn't like him that much in game (much annoying please) it was still sad when he did that because I liked Yuna pretty well and she liked him.

Edited by Shaddowwarrior

The only Final Fantasy game I've played is Crystal Chronicles. I liked it, though; I wouldn't mind playing more of the games. Any recommendations?

The only Final Fantasy game I've played is Crystal Chronicles. I liked it, though; I wouldn't mind playing more of the games. Any recommendations?

It depends on what you like and what systems you have. I have never played CC so I don't really know much about them.

Playstation 1:

Final Fantasy 7: Cloud and his friends try to save the world both from Shinra, a mako(energy created from the 'lifestream', where things' souls go after they die) producing company, and Sephiroth, an Ancient (or Cetra), a race of people who lived on the planet many years ago. Simple explanation. I believe you can get this on playstation network, but I don't really know what that is. You can also get it for PC, I'm not sure if that is legal or not though.. This mini series also has: Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core and Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus. CC is for PSP, DoC is for PS2. I would suggest this order: Play Crisis Core->Watch Last Order->Play Final Fantasy 7. There is also a movie called Advent Children.. I can't remember if AC or DoC comes first, so you'll have to check that out. It probably doesn't matter that much, the plot doesn't make sense till you read about it online anyway.

Final Fantasy 8: Can't say anything here, as I'm still trying to get this game.

Final Fantasy 9: My favorite in the series. Zidane and the troupe of performers/bandits (called Tantalus) that he is with decide to kidnap the Princess Garnet. Their plans are thrown askew when they find out she wants to be kidnapped, but her trusty knight Steiner doesn't, and will go to any measures to protect her. A mysterious figure appears, and Queen Brahne seems to be mad. Good stuff. This is the only game in this installment, and the plot is a little easier to follow, in my opinion. Most Final Fantasy fans seem to forget 9 exists.

Playstation 2:

Final Fantasy 10: The second most popular in the series, after 7. Tidus, a teenage blitzball star living in Zanarkand, has his life thrown upside down as he seemingly is warped into the distant future, where a monster known as Sin is wrecking havoc and the only person who can stop it is Yuna, the current high summoner. Full of plot twists, and Tidus is annoying. Pretty good game over all though, voice acting isn't so good, graphics are amazing.

Final Fantasy 11:I won't say anything - 11 is online and I have no clue what it is about.

Final Fantasy 12: Vaan is a boy living in Rabanstre who wants to become a sky pirate. When trying to steal something from the palace, he meets up with a real sky pirate, a viera (rabbit type person) and Princess Ashe - who wants her kingdom back from the empire that has conquered it. Pretty controversial game, most people hate it, the rest love it. As long as you don't worry about the minigames/hunts/espers it is pretty fun though. Graphics are stunning. I think. Voice acting is much better than in 10.

Playstation 3:

Final Fantasy 13: All I know about this game is that the graphics make it worth it if you have a PS3. Fortune can fill you in on all the glorious details. xd.png

Those are the main ones.. FF5 is on the GBA, I'm only a bit into it but so far it is cliched but fun. 3 and 4 I believe have remakes on the DS. Dissidia, which is like a fighting game with a tiny bit of plot, is on the PSP. I would guess that you probably would want to wait till you have played some of the other games before getting it. I'm not sure about 6, what system it is on or anything. I also don't know about 1, 2, or 14. 13Versus and 13Agito are coming out eventually but not yet, I believe on the PS3 and PSP respectively. Kingdom Hearts also features some FF characters, but there is another thread for those games. Tactics I don't know anything about.

I think that is about it..

FF 1 and 2 are avaible for the PSP but I don't havethem.

You can play FF 5 and 6 on the PS 1 too.

FF6 is the only other game beside FF 10-2 where the main character is a girl by the way.

There are also other games like FF Tactics Advance for the Gameboy Advance and FF Tactics Grimoire of the Rift for the Nintendo DS.

Not RPG's but the story is really nice the graphics are okay for those systems.

One day 3 friends open a magical book and in the morning they awake in another world. You only start with 1 of them (you can name him what you want but I just use his default name here) who just got into trouble right away and Montblance (a Moogle you can name too I think) rescues him. After that Marche is invited to join Montblances Clan. After some missions strange things begin to happen in this world and Marche has his own plan: Wanting to go home. The problem is he is the only one of the original group who wants that and the result would be the destruction of this other world maybe. The DS game is pretty much a sequel to it just with totally different characters.

FF 12 has some other sequels too like War of the Lions (a tactic game) for PSP and FF 12 Reveanant Wings for the Nintendo DS. But to understand the story and characters you should have played through 12. Otherwise it would spoil the whole ending of it.

And FF7: AC comes before FF7:DoC.

To lazy to write more for now. xd.png

I thought AC came first, but I couldn't be sure. Forgot about Revenant Wings, and I always forget about War of The Lions, even though I've heard of it a few times. notice I didn't mention 10-2...*guilty laugh*

Edited by Shaddowwarrior