Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Erm, asking me to choose a favourite FF is like asking me to choose between air and water. Maybe the entire VII-related franchise?

I've just started playing Grimoire of the Rift though and am liking it.

The above video is the opening scene of chapter 11. Sorry it is in Japanese, but I couldn't find an English version.

Watch out for Titan blink.gif

The above video is the opening scene of chapter 11. Sorry it is in Japanese, but I couldn't find an English version.

*drool* Somebody please get me a PS3... I'm almost like a charity case, cause I don't have a job. *coughtoo youngcough*

That thing is pretty massive..

*drool* Somebody please get me a PS3... I'm almost like a charity case, cause I don't have a job. *coughtoo youngcough*

That thing is pretty massive..

You see now why I was scared I'd have to take him on?

I have to admit, it would have been one hell of a fight though laugh.gif

Final Fantasy 8:  Can't say anything here, as I'm still trying to get this game.

Plot summary? Squall Leonhart (orphan, uber-loner) is in a school to become a SeeD (elite military force), graduates, and gets assigned to a first mission, which of course progresses to bigger and bigger "ok, this is our mission but we gotta do THIS to be able to do THIS to be able to do the mission". Along the way he meets Rinoa and she slowly but surely brings him out of his I-am-such-a-goddamn-emo-loner shell and they fall in love, but there's a complication spoiler that I'm not telling and they have to save the world from a Sorceress you don't find out about until like disk 3 or 4. Graphics are bad IMO. But those epic-scenes are really good. Though I intensely dislike Squall and Rinoa, I'd play it again. The Junction system took me FOREVER to get the hand of, but it's a good game.

Final Fantasy 10

I thought Tidus was older. unsure.gif Yuna's 17, though, so Iunno. >>

Yuna, the current high summoner.

NEIN. Her father Braska is the high summoner, she becomes HS after she defeats Sin (who is Tidus' dad, this must sound SO nucking futs to anyone that hasn't played the game), because the Final Summoning usually kills the summoner and Sin, but since Yuna and Co. just goes F THAT, they stop the spiral of death. Spiral, Spira, hah, hah? How long did it take you go get that?

I didn't see what was so bad about the VA. Plus, it has Al Bhed. COME ON. :>

I want to play 12.

I thought Tidus was older. unsure.gif Yuna's 17, though, so Iunno. >>

NEIN. Her father Braska is the high summoner, she becomes HS after she defeats Sin (who is Tidus' dad, this must sound SO nucking futs to anyone that hasn't played the game), because the Final Summoning usually kills the summoner and Sin, but since Yuna and Co. just goes F THAT, they stop the spiral of death. Spiral, Spira, hah, hah? How long did it take you go get that?

I didn't see what was so bad about the VA. Plus, it has Al Bhed. COME ON. :>

I want to play 12.

I don't really know what his exact age is.. but if he is over 19 it isn't by much, and he still acts like one anyway..

OHWELL. Practically. It's been a bit since I played it. She is training to be high summoner then.

Still sounds weird to me, and I have played it. I understand it, but it is still weird.

That stil bugs me. Seems like some of the ADULT summoner who came before her would have been brave enough. OHWELLWELIKETEENAGERSBETTER.

It was a bit squeaky. And way overused. I personally got tired of Tidus squeaking out the same messages every time I ran from battle. In 12 there was a lot fewer actual words, just more grunts and stuff which sounded better in battle.

And the laughing scene. Aargh the laughing scene.

Well nobody else had an Al Bhed guardian, time traveler/dream literally come true that they loved-loved either. And Auron. Because Come On. Auron. Puh. *luffs him muchly*

Well the battle messages got annoying for me too, but I did love when you got Lulu's next spell level and each of them had a neato little line. :3

Well nobody else had an Al Bhed guardian, time traveler/dream literally come true that they loved-loved either. And Auron. Because Come On. Auron. Puh. *luffs him muchly*

Well the battle messages got annoying for me too, but I did love when you got Lulu's next spell level and each of them had a neato little line. :3

Still. From what little we saw it wasn't even like they protested. It was all just, "Oh we have to die! Yay! Calm!" And maybe some of the other Guardian/Summoners were best friends/ina relationship/etc. There are presumable a LOT we never here about or see or anything. I can't remember exactly how long sin has been coming though..

Lulu's were the only ones I liked. xd.png The rest seemed like Tidus monologue-ing.

Meh, it was essentially a religious dictatorship anyway. They'd been told all their lives that this is how the world works and you're a freaking awesome hero if you do it, and Yuna would have had no problem being a sacrifice but Tidus was all "OH HELL NO *collective ***** slap on Yunalesca* Because if Tidus wasn't there, Yuna would have never stood up. Someone went on about them giving each other strength, and without him? I think that since Tidus wasn't there Rikku might not have been there either, and she would have done everything different. Married Seymour and given him being the Final Aeon, dooming Spira. /theory rant

It did bug me that they said Sin had been there for about a thousand years, yet they only had Yunalesca/hubby and 4 other HS statues in the temples. Surely there were more, or were those the most important/standout? There was the one that was a Crusader, and then Braska, the blitzball guy, and someone else IDR.

Oh, did you ever have Auron faint right after you get him on Mi'hien? If you revive him, he says something about being rusty. xd.png Also, if you had Tidus, Lulu, Wakka in your party on like Besaid or Kilika in the beginning and have one attack the wrong fiend type, they'd yell at each other. It was lulzy.

Also, since you like the grunting noises, have Lulu plain old Attack anything. She makes this weird growl/grunt noise and sets her doll down to run up and throw itself on whatever you had her attack. So funny.

Edited by NixAyum

I have to fight Barthandelus again???? D=

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Edit:

Agito (PSP)

Versus (PS3)

Edited by Fortune86

I finally watched this and holy mother loving snap I want this game.

Fighting it would probably have to be like fighting Sin in X, piece by piece.

Barthandelus

Whozat?

I love that trailer for Agito. :3 I can't wait to play it and meet all the characters and stuff.

Although I love the one for Versus too and I won't get it for a loooong time. T.T Not till Playstation 4 is out, probably. Whenever they make a new one, which they will.

I already have a PSP & a PS3 happy.gif I can get them as soon as they come out xd.png

@ Nix: Barthandelus is one of those bosses that you have to fight several times throughout the story. He is not too bad unless he casts doom, as I can rarely beat the timer D=

Ah, Doom. I usually never bothered to learn it because of the low success rate. It seems a waste of a turn when bosses are immune and I'd rather just attack or heal in a normal fight.

Finally reached the last chapter of FF13. There are regular monsters that can cast Death D=

What's the success rate and can you have Death-proof armor (etc)?

Vanille can cast Death, but it has only worked three times for me.

Everytime my enemy uses it it seems to work T-T

Thankfully they haven't targeted Lightning yet.

To those who have beaten the game, can you fight the end boss again after completeing the game? *Really wants that 5 star trophy*

I finally got myself a PS3, and I did three things when I did.

Bought the two cheapest, but still awesome games, Mirror's Edge and Eternal Sonata.

Watched Advent Children Complete.

And started playing FFXIII.

ACC... what can I say? Wow. Just wow. Why they couldn't do this 5 years ago is beyond me, but I can finally understand what the fuck is going on the whole time. The added scenes, the lovely revisions, the better animation, an actual reason for Denzel being there. It's all darn awesome.

Now ACC is my favorite game-based movie evar. Srsly.

Currently on Chapter 5 in FFXIII. I can ignore the extreme linearity because the game's graphics are so sexy. *drool* Hope is adorable by the way. Lightning, I think I'm in love with you~

ACC... what can I say? Wow. Just wow. Why they couldn't do this 5 years ago is beyond me, but I can finally understand what the fuck is going on the whole time. The added scenes, the lovely revisions, the better animation, an actual reason for Denzel being there. It's all darn awesome.

Now ACC is my favorite game-based movie evar. Srsly.

I think I love you. You're the only person I've met to have thought that.

Currently on Chapter 5 in FFXIII. I can ignore the extreme linearity because the game's graphics are so sexy. *drool* Hope is adorable by the way. Lightning, I think I'm in love with you

The Gapra Whitewoods....it seems like so long ago *dreamy face*

'Bulbasaur' was the first real challenge in the game for me laugh.gif

Well, imagine AC, but with less QQ and more PEW PEW.

Edited by Drer'Ahv

Well, imagine AC, but with less QQ and more PEW PEW.

HQ graphics is all I can think about... *drool*

Graphics nerd? No, what made you think that?