Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I'm only on Chapter 3 (spending way too much time just running around and fishing). It's a very beautiful game.

Defeated my first Iron Giant (whoohoo) then instantly got smashed by a Red Giant.

Does anyone know where I can find all the parts to get the Type-F Regalia? I thought all the parts were on the bases, but I found only one part, aside from getting some nice battles and good exp.

I don't know if any of you guys follow Dissidia Arcade, but

just got announced earlier as the next character that's going to be added to the game.

The wait to see the Emperor of Palamecia is killing me :C They showed off Sephiroth and Kain Highwind, so all that's left (for me) is Emperor that I really really wanna see fighting Firion. Hopefully it's soon enough. ;-;

I can't wait to play XV soon! It's waiting for me at my new home...I'm a semi-regular player of XIV though, so that's holding me over for now. smile.gif

I really love the game, but I am very slow (because of my job). The problem is that I spoilered myself, I had to watch some of the youtube videos about FF15. xd.png

I really love the game, but I am very slow (because of my job). The problem is that I spoilered myself, I had to watch some of the youtube videos about FF15. xd.png

Don't feel alone. I accidentally spoiled the ending for myself because I was looking for a way to get through chapter 13 where I was stuck. ^^;

I found the three pieces for the type-F Upgrade for the Regalia, and now my cobalt violet car can now soar through the Lucian Skies, proud and free...just as long as I can make sure to land properly. xd.png

Why did they make that one landing strip for that secret dungeon so dang short?! happy.gif;

I feel like I'm falling behind. I've had the game nearly three weeks already and am only on Chapter 6. Spending way too much time just running around.

I feel like I'm falling behind. I've had the game nearly three weeks already and am only on Chapter 6. Spending way too much time just running around.

It's not really falling behind. It's definitely not a bad idea to do a bunch of side quests before moving on with the story. There are a few tough bosses in chapter 13 and of course 14 so being a bit overleveled won't hurt anything. Plus that's the game's best quality is the open world stuff and there's even more post game. smile.gif

I'm so happy. I got a GameStop gift card for my Birthday and was able to buy the season pass with it. My friend is currently borrowing my PS4 and FFXV otherwise I'd have already used the code to unlock it.

I'm so excited to get all the extra stuff that's coming. biggrin.gif

ETA: OMG!

wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Wait a minute....the Regalia can fly? When does that happen and where do I get it xd.png

Beat the game once to get the story, started it again and focused on the quests. I'm in the chapter right before you leave for Altissa and I'm at lvl 50. Kinda proud of myself :3 Still haven't figured out how to get into those weird dungeons with the locked doors though.

Wait a minute....the Regalia can fly? When does that happen and where do I get it xd.png

Beat the game once to get the story, started it again and focused on the quests. I'm in the chapter right before you leave for Altissa and I'm at lvl 50. Kinda proud of myself :3 Still haven't figured out how to get into those weird dungeons with the locked doors though.

Yeah, though you can only unlock it after the story, which bites because flying would have made some areas a lot easier. But getting it is the fun part.

First you have to complete all of Cindy's side quests, the last one requiring you to retrieve the headlights from the Crestholm channels. Then once you do that go to all of the bases on the map controlled by the empire. There are three pieces to upgrading the car to get the Type-F.

1. Strange Engine

2. Warped Wings

3. Unstable Stabalizer

There are enemies to fight at the base and being high level is a good idea because one of the big robots you fight are level 54 and there's often two of them at a time. There is one item per base and they're a bit tricky to find so be thorough. I know the warped wings is located in the base where you had to steal back your car. They're in the area right before where the forcefield generator is in the shed to the top left sitting on a table, though it'll sparkle like a blue item and not actually be shown.

I forget where the other two are located in their respective bases, but they are there. I think one of them is just given to you after you clear the one base, but I could be wrong. My friend and I worked together to find all three of them. happy.gif;

But once you have all three pieces go back and talk to Cindy and she'll upgrade the Regalia.

I have all the pieces I think o3o

How hard are Crestholm Channels? I wandered near them and triggered the explore quest way back in Chapter 1 and saw the recommended lvl was 45. I'm currently at 62 but I want to make sure I can handle it.

How hard are Crestholm Channels? I wandered near them and triggered the explore quest way back in Chapter 1 and saw the recommended lvl was 45. I'm currently at 62 but I want to make sure I can handle it.

They are a pain in the butt xd.png I wandered around that place for 3 freakin hours and theres no royal arm at the end. At least not in the main dungeon, I dunno about the other one.

I might wait until I get to 70...

My basic battle plan for any RPG is being stronger than the other guy and to hit them really, really hard xd.png

I might wait until I get to 70...

My basic battle plan for any RPG is being stronger than the other guy and to hit them really, really hard xd.png

Then don't go to Costemark until yer 100 cause that place was worse xd.png All the Red Giants......so.....many......Giants.

D:

I think Dino wants me to go there.

Is it feasible to get all of the Royal weapons before finishing the main game? I know there is a final story one that's special and I'd like to get that one last.

You should be at a good level to explore it. The strongest monster there is a level 55 dragon-like serpent and that's not until you unlock the door that was sealed closed. There are 4 generators you'll need to activate in order to open that door and you'll also get the headlights for the regalia once you open that door.

The monsters I kept bumping into were those winged goblins, some level 44 ogre trolls and a bunch of flans. There was one black flan in there, but I was around level 59 to 63 when I took the place on and was fine, especially with team work from the others.

There is one boss before the dragon though and make sure you have plenty of maiden's kisses because it's a giant snake with a lady's face and one of her attacks turns anyone into a toad. Thankfully Gladio had found a bunch during the story that I didn't use and I was fine.

I forget what level she is, but she's not impossible to beat and certainly easier than the dragon. Oh, and make sure you're ready to block fire because that's the element he uses. Once he's dead there's an area lower than that section where one of those big bolted doors is. I still haven't found out how to get the key to unlock those sealed doors, but I'm not ready to take on such high level monsters anyway. happy.gif;

Also, there is no royal arms in the channels. I only need one more to complete the 13 and it's in Costemark and at level 78 I know I'm not ready yet.

How many royal arms do you have Fortune?

Oh, and I forgot to mention that like dragontamer44722 said, they are a pain. It's a flipping maze in there. wacko.gif

Edited by Syiren

I'm not sure. About eight or nine? Last one I found was the Star of...thingy.

Do the more Royal Arms you have affect how strong your armiger attack is?

I'm not sure. About eight or nine? Last one I found was the Star of...thingy.

Do the more Royal Arms you have affect how strong your armiger attack is?

Of that I'm not sure, but I did find this video helpful when I was searching for my weapons.

I don't use them that often because they steal your HP faster than most monster strikes, but I would assume that it would be stronger with the more you have.

I know there is one that's in the volcano in a small opening to the right of the giant hole that looks like the perfect spot for a monster to make its den (there is a level 67 monster there to fight if you take on the hunt, so be careful if you're not ready) Once through the small opening just go up the side of the mountain and its there.

The video's got all of their locations.

I'll check the video out when I get home, thanks smile.gif

I have the volcano one. I was so expecting to be ambushed by something big and feathery the whole time. Shame it is tied to a hunt D:

I kinda dislike the hunts. I wish you could either pick up a bunch at once or access them from the car. Having to go back every single time is uber annoying.

I'll check the video out when I get home, thanks smile.gif

I have the volcano one. I was so expecting to be ambushed by something big and feathery the whole time. Shame it is tied to a hunt D:

I kinda dislike the hunts. I wish you could either pick up a bunch at once or access them from the car. Having to go back every single time is uber annoying.

No prob. happy.gif

Same here. When I landed in the next of eggs I was instantly on alert. I'm glad it didn't show up when I first got there since I was level 42 at the time. And I agree about the hunts. I love them, but it'd be so much easier if they had a way for Noct to call the diners on his phone when he's done like in the beginning and checked off the hunts that way then when he's done just go back to the diner and collect the bounty for all of the completed hunts then.

Finally reached Chapter 9. Lvl 75 o3o

Thanks for the video Syiren. I finally managed to watch it over the weekend and picked up the weapons from the dungeons.

Did not like Costlemark. Not at all. D:

Finally reached Chapter 9. Lvl 75 o3o

Thanks for the video Syiren. I finally managed to watch it over the weekend and picked up the weapons from the dungeons.

Did not like Costlemark. Not at all. D:

You bet. I'm glad it helped. ^^ That's the only place I haven't explored yet. That and the secret dungeon that you access by landing the Type-F on that tiny landing strip. I have yet to master that landing, but I can land well in most other areas. Landing is the hardest part of flying. I just need a bit more practice before I try to land there again because crashing isn't fun. Especially when that's the only time I've ever gotten 'Game Over' while playing. I haven't died playing the actual game yet and I'm pretty proud of that. biggrin.gif

I want to take on the locked dungeons, but I'm still not ready for them. I am at level 80 in the new game+ I started, and I'm right about to head out to Altissia, but I did put that part on pause while I'm enjoying the Moogle Chocobo Carnival. Which is a total blast!

Finding those moogle brothers was hard though, the yellow one is uber tricky and I found it by pure luck. All I can say about that is "Clever square....clever." Your little carbuncle companion is adorable when you watch the fireworks with him, especially during that last cut scene. wub.gif

I'm doing good in the mini games, but those baby chocobos are tough little squirts to catch. I've only got 4 more to find and I'm not having an easy time.

So I finished Chapter 9 and got the Royal Arm from the Tomb in the mine in Chapter 10.

Leviathan, what the hell? You've been one of my favourites since FFVIII and you do this to me? Not cool. Not cool at all.

I'm grateful to you Titan, but couldn't you have shown up just a little bit sooner? Like before a certain someone stabbed another certain someone and smacked him straight off the platform?

I don't like you, Ardyn.

Luna's death/dream sequence was amazingly pretty. It was so sad but so beautiful. I actually almost nearly cried.

Ignis! Noooooooooooo! I'm sorry I mocked you! I'm so, so sorry!

Gladio, shut up. Just shut up.

Prompto, you're all right.

So I finished Chapter 9 and got the Royal Arm from the Tomb in the mine in Chapter 10.

Leviathan, what the hell? You've been one of my favourites since FFVIII and you do this to me? Not cool. Not cool at all.

I'm grateful to you Titan, but couldn't you have shown up just a little bit sooner? Like before a certain someone stabbed another certain someone and smacked him straight off the platform?

I don't like you, Ardyn.

Luna's death/dream sequence was amazingly pretty. It was so sad but so beautiful. I actually almost nearly cried.

Ignis! Noooooooooooo! I'm sorry I mocked you! I'm so, so sorry!

Gladio, shut up. Just shut up.

Prompto, you're all right.

Don't feel bad, cause I did cry xd.png It was his reaction to it all that made me start bawling. I'm not ashamed in the slightest that I cried to a game, not at all >_>

I beat the game again, didn't finish all the quests but I think I'll save that for a new game +. Giving it a slight break while I finally move on to other games I got for Christmas xd.png

Apart from the hunts, I've pretty much every side-quest I think I can do except the fishing ones. I found the fisherman dude near the Vesperpool, tried his quest, but got so fed up with it I just reloaded a save.

I'll happily march off and face near certain death against an enemy twenty times my size, but don't ask me to spend half an hour trying to reel in a trout (or whatever it was).