Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Oh man, finally. Is this a ps4 version of Dissidia Arcade? I've been waiting for this.

Yes it is. I've already got my preorder for it. biggrin.gif its supposed to come out sometime early next year.

Yes it is. I've already got my preorder for it. biggrin.gif its supposed to come out sometime early next year.

Awesome! I'd like to. Is that still possible? Where can we do it?

Awesome! I'd like to. Is that still possible? Where can we do it?

It should be. Check your local video game store. I preordered mine at GameStop.

Also they just dropped a new KH3 trailer last night.

I'm hoping we get some more news on the FFVII Remake at E3 this year, I'm thirsty for a new trailer.

For those of us who can't Youtube at the moment, can you please give a quick summary?

After much internal debate, I'm going to wait until all the FFXV story DLC is out and buy them as a package. 

On 6/11/2017 at 9:50 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

I'm hoping we get some more news on the FFVII Remake at E3 this year, I'm thirsty for a new trailer.

OMG yes. I would buy a PS4 just for that game. 

On 7/4/2017 at 4:17 AM, Fortune86 said:

For those of us who can't Youtube at the moment, can you please give a quick summary?

After much internal debate, I'm going to wait until all the FFXV story DLC is out and buy them as a package. 

Sorry, didn't see your comment until just now. ^^;

Basically, it's run by a company who just wants money. It's very shady when it comes to the business side. The servers are constantly changed and only those who spend a good amount of money have any real chance of building strong forts and communities. For those who don't pay much to play when the servers change the friends and allies they gain are changed and split apart, making it easier for other players to take over your fortress. And while they show Noct. and co. a lot, it doesn't follow the story of the game, nor does it really even know what their story is. 

I've never played it and never plan to even give it a try. I'll stick with my official FFXV and enjoy the off-road regalia until the FFVII remake comes out....and KH3. 

I really like the Final Fantasy series and hope to replay some of the older ones, will probably start with X/X-2

Got World Of Final Fantasy for my birthday, it's been great so far!

Everything is way to cute, just got the black chocochick and I want it forever. <333

Guys, are the rumors true? Did they really cancel the Prompto VR episode? I mean, I don't have a VR set, but I was tempted to get one to try it out, but dang.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:57 PM, Wookieinmashoo said:

Anyone playing FF14? I just started playing again and would love to see if anyone is on Balmung

I do play which is why I've been neglecting my poor dragons... oops. I'm on Sargatanas so at least same data center.

On 10/31/2017 at 9:44 AM, zaverxi said:

I do play which is why I've been neglecting my poor dragons... oops. I'm on Sargatanas so at least same data center.

Since they have cross server parties available, it's possible to meet up in game

On 03.08.2017 at 12:57 AM, Wookieinmashoo said:

Anyone playing FF14? I just started playing again and would love to see if anyone is on Balmung

Yup, Omega here. Another datacenter so no meeting but it's nice to see more players.

I skimmed the topic and saw no mention of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.:ph34r:

F2P Rank 80 player (would be higher cuz I joined when the game debued but went on hiatus). Its a decent RPG that reminds me of FF4 (the only classic I have got my hands on).

Others I have played include 7 (wooo!), Dissidia, Dissidia Duodecim, Crisis Core, 8, 9, 10, 10-2, 13-2, 14, and 15.

I have not finished 9, 10-2, 14 or 15 due to moving out of a shared apartment (they were not my games sadly :().

I do have 12, 13 and 13-3 but have not touched them due to life being busy. Same with 8 and 13-2 (curse you Caius!!).

Once I get a handle on my life I plan to actually cosplay before I feel anymore old than I am! 

Edited by Nathair
Curse you fat finger typos

I do enjoy the FF series. I do enjoy 7 but i really did like FF15. there are flaws but i still like the characters and able to control the player. 

Guuuuuys, my dream might be coming true! Mah boi Zack might be getting the attention he deserves!

https://youtu.be/s3uCoiTUj2A

*squeeeeeeee* :wub:

Dream Team! Cloud, Noctis and Zack! :wub:

I dreamed last night that I woke up to find Ignis making pancakes in my kitchen. 

Apparently he was really annoyed that I hadn't eaten breakfast in three years.

11 hours ago, Nathair said:

Oh man, @Syiren, you just added another reason to get a PS4 to my list... <3

Heh, all Square had to do was say Kimgdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy VII Remake for PS4 and I was sold. :D

@Syiren... I was sold the second I heard FF15 tbh. I have just had reason after reason pile up and make me even more wanting!!:rolleyes: 

I would list them but there are so many my brain quits working whenever I start thinking about them all. I should get my butt moving to make life more affordable so I CAN get one before I spoil myself in entirety with 15 and whatever additional content 7 has. :blush:

On 11/14/2017 at 4:37 AM, Fortune86 said:

I dreamed last night that I woke up to find Ignis making pancakes in my kitchen. 

Apparently he was really annoyed that I hadn't eaten breakfast in three years.

Okay, this made me giggle and it is definitely something he would do. XD

On 2017/8/3 at 5:57 AM, Wookieinmashoo said:

Asura here.It's sad that we could not meet but I'm glad to see FF14 players!

FF14 spend me lots of time, often see my dragons when I'm gathering or fishing