Hiei101

Final Fantasy

3 hours ago, Zxke said:

comrades is getting taken down and released as it's own thing.

Whoa, whoa whoa.

Can they do that? Remove part of a game and re-release it as a separate entry? 

20 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

Whoa, whoa whoa.

Can they do that? Remove part of a game and re-release it as a separate entry? 

It's what I heard going around. It's so it's on its own disc/file so it runs smoother and can have more content added to that singular entity rather than updating all of ff15; since, you know, they're dropping work on 15.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:22 AM, Zxke said:

Nyello everybody; hopping on in here to look see what the goings on is. For one thing; They are completely dropping work on ff15 from what I hear. No more DLC after Ardyn will be released, and comrades is getting taken down and released as it's own thing. From what I've heard there is no interest in a next game in the series as of now, and as far as ff7s remake is concerned they already stated that the game would NOT use crisis core/ dirge of Cerberus in its canon; rest in peace Gackt. They actually had to dump everything CC2 had done and restarted the entire project for the remake also. The entire thing is a mess.

AS FOR FF14, that right there is my ****. I play the hell out of it and honestly I'm having a great time. 

no offense, but I'll believe all that when I see it regarding the FFVII remake. Crisis Core was very popular and cemented the passing of the torch from Zack to Cloud. Besides, if that was true then why keep Zack around? Why has he appeared in other FF/KH titles? Why is he being released in Dissidia NT in the season 2 pass? He's one of the more popular characters. I highly doubt they'd drop something like that, especially when Crisis Core answered a LOT of questions. 

@Syiren

If you're interested, I'd suggest giving it a shot. The community is known for being much nicer than most online games and people will typically help you if you ask for help. I would be happy to help as well in case you want someone from DC. The demo can also be played for free for as long as you like; you just can't level past 35.

If people want I can start a Discord (once I figure it out) so feel free to PM your Discord and FF14 character/world. If I get enough people I'll definitely start it up.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

2 hours ago, Wookieinmashoo said:

@Syiren

If you're interested, I'd suggest giving it a shot. The community is known for being much nicer than most online games and people will typically help you if you ask for help. I would be happy to help as well in case you want someone from DC. The demo can also be played for free for as long as you like; you just can't level past 35.

If people want I can start a Discord (once I figure it out) so feel free to PM your Discord and FF14 character/world. If I get enough people I'll definitely start it up.

Ou~ That's nice to know for sure! :) thanks.

Discord is fun and easy for me. I'm a mod on a few servers and created one for a friend and I for our writing project. if you do want to start it up, I can help you if you'd like as a mod. ^_^

I'm Mewsic Melody on there, my number is #3070 My current avatar is of Cloud Strife. (iz a helpless FFVII fangirl and proud of it)

Edited by Syiren

Fellow FFIXV player here, been at it since late ARR!

Certified S rank addict, well on my way to that ridiculous Tiger mount. Hunting has ruined my productivity in everything else, but there is no turning back :']

I love the series but only have XIV & XV. I wish I could play all of them but I don't have the right consoles/handhelds

3 minutes ago, Mittens12 said:

I love the series but only have XIV & XV. I wish I could play all of them but I don't have the right consoles/handhelds

Which consoles/handhelds do you have? Some of them are coming to the Nintendo Switch, including 6, 7, and 9 I believe. :) I could easily be wrong about 6 and it might be 8 instead, but I know they are being ported to the Switch, which is awesome and I may end up getting 7 for the Switch, even though I own it both ported to my PS4 and a physical copy for my PS2 (PS1 disc, but my PS2 still works and plays PS1 games)

Ahh, I gotcha. I know that there are some games that were made for the 3DS/normal DS games for FF3, and 4, and maybe 6? I admit I haven't played a lot of them, mainly 7, 15 and 12. I played a bit of 10 as well. Those 4 can easily be played on the PS4. 12 recently got a remaster, 7 has a port and it's getting a remake which they are working on right now. You can also play 10 and 10-2 on PS4 as well. :)

Ok Thanks

I'll see if I can get 3 4 and 6 on my 3ds

I've played 1-4, never finished 4 though. FF1 was my favorite but I think that's mostly nostalgia, lol.

Omg THIS is the figure I preordered?! 

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I can't wait to pick this up! 

@Syiren

it's cooler in person, it's hard to get a good sense of scale imo from videos and pics. also the wheels totally move. the whole thing is super cool

if you plan on putting batteries in for the head/tail lights, be prepared for a) it's a goddamned nightmare to get the batteries in, or at least it was for me, b) you need a small, narrow screwdriver, and c) i had better luck with a flathead than a phillips.

On 1/7/2019 at 2:51 AM, Infinis said:

@Syiren

it's cooler in person, it's hard to get a good sense of scale imo from videos and pics. also the wheels totally move. the whole thing is super cool

if you plan on putting batteries in for the head/tail lights, be prepared for a) it's a goddamned nightmare to get the batteries in, or at least it was for me, b) you need a small, narrow screwdriver, and c) i had better luck with a flathead than a phillips.

My Zack figure arrived the other day and I see what you mean by hard to get an accurate sense of size. Zack's Buster Sword is a lot bigger than I thought it'd be. It's almost the size of a butcher knife. 

Hopefully Cloud and his bike fit on the shelf I've set up for him. I think I have a that kind of screwdriver somewhere in the bathroom in a small kit the family has. I definitely intend to pit in the batteries for that awesome feature. I think the most intimidating part of that figure would be putting Cloud's swords together into one or two blades. It's like the rubix cube of swords! lol

38 minutes ago, Syiren said:

My Zack figure arrived the other day and I see what you mean by hard to get an accurate sense of size. Zack's Buster Sword is a lot bigger than I thought it'd be. It's almost the size of a butcher knife. 

Hopefully Cloud and his bike fit on the shelf I've set up for him. I think I have a that kind of screwdriver somewhere in the bathroom in a small kit the family has. I definitely intend to pit in the batteries for that awesome feature. I think the most intimidating part of that figure would be putting Cloud's swords together into one or two blades. It's like the rubix cube of swords! lol

the swords are each their own piece, so they can't be put together, but the set includes a completed one in any case.

@Infinis Ahhh, Okay. That makes it a little less intimidating. :lol: Thanks! :D

All of this... Yes. Just YES!

5 hours ago, Syiren said:

All of this... Yes. Just YES!

sephiroth's voice sounds weird 😧 the footage is super pretty tho and i'm ludicrously excited

Edited by Infinis

47 minutes ago, Infinis said:

sephiroth's voice sounds weird 😧 the footage is super pretty tho and i'm ludicrously excited

I'm pretty sure both Cloud and Sephiroth had stand ins for this trailer, like place holders. It definitely wasn't George Newburn or Steve Burton.

I'm super excited but also super nervous. I'm worried it'll get the FFXV treatment and end up in many different parts and DLCs. 

16 hours ago, Fortune86 said:

I'm super excited but also super nervous. I'm worried it'll get the FFXV treatment and end up in many different parts and DLCs. 

They already said way back that it'd be episodic. They want to do a lot of things with this remake, things they didn't get to back in 1997 because of the primitive tech and not enough space on the discs

Okay, so I tweeted the Va's of Cloud and Sephiroth and asked if that was their voices in the trailer. Cloud has yet to respond, but Sephiroth did.

Edited by Syiren

Man I'm super excited. Now I can't wait to see Sephiroth lmao 

On 5/11/2019 at 2:33 AM, Syiren said:

They already said way back that it'd be episodic. They want to do a lot of things with this remake, things they didn't get to back in 1997 because of the primitive tech and not enough space on the discs.

I'd be ok with part one, two and three, but I'm concerned about lots of side stuff being added as DLC and whatnot. I'll probably wait until we know for sure that they are done with the game and then pick up the set. 

everything about this isbeautiful even the voices

march 3 2020