Hiei101

Final Fantasy

Apart from the hunts, I've pretty much every side-quest I think I can do except the fishing ones. I found the fisherman dude near the Vesperpool, tried his quest, but got so fed up with it I just reloaded a save.

I'll happily march off and face near certain death against an enemy twenty times my size, but don't ask me to spend half an hour trying to reel in a trout (or whatever it was).

That quest is a royal pain in the rear. And it doesn't help when your buds try to help by telling you how to fish. I wish Noct had an option to tell them, "Guys, I don't tell you how to cook, pitch a tent or take pics so SHUT UP!" dry.gif

I love the guys, but that is one thing I don't appreciate.

I think Gladio's 'Puny, just like yours' is the worst.

Just like my 'what', Gladio? Are you trying to say something?

Edit: I really don't like you, Ardyn.

EditEdit: I really, really don't like you Ardyn.

Edited by Fortune86

Edit: I really don't like you, Ardyn.

EditEdit: I really, really don't like you Ardyn.

lol, and here I thought there was no one I could hate more than Hojo, but I gotta say, Ardyn is giving him a run for his gil.

As a villain, Ardyn was great.

But *insertcursewordofchoicehere* that guy.

Anyhoo....I finally beat the game! *woots*

I got the platinum trophy too. Little disappointed by the Admantoise fight. The camera was all over the place and I'm pretty sure I ended up underneath the 'toise at one point. That it kept kicking up dust didn't help either. Took me an hour and a half to beat them.

As a villain, Ardyn was great.

But *insertcursewordofchoicehere* that guy.

Anyhoo....I finally beat the game! *woots*

I got the platinum trophy too. Little disappointed by the Admantoise fight. The camera was all over the place and I'm pretty sure I ended up underneath the 'toise at one point. That it kept kicking up dust didn't help either. Took me an hour and a half to beat them.

Oh he's definitely a fantastic villain, one of the best I've seen in ages. He makes me hate him so much and he's just so evil that he is fantastic. Love him as a villain and had so much fun ripping him a new one in the final battle, but dang I hated his guts. Especially when he pulled that stunt on the train by making Noctis see him and attacking when it was really prompto.

I haven't yet taken on the big turtle. ^^; I'm slowly getting there though, just trying to up my rank for the hunts. I'm also about to take on the challenge of reclaiming my flying regalia since I just beat my new game+ file last night.

but actually, that sounds like a decent time to beat the turtle. Some people boast that twenty minutes is fantastic timing so I'm guessing your time was pretty decent.

Yeah, that was a dirty stunt to pull. I do like Ardyn's hair though (but it's not as good as Noct's).

If other people did beat the turtle in twenty minutes, I did very bad xd.png

I'm going to leave new game plus until the first of the DLC is out. Gotta catch up with Dragon Age.

So I guess Final Fantasy XV's universe just crossed over into ours!

What do we know about the DLC? When does it come out? Does it have trophies?

What do we know about the DLC? When does it come out? Does it have trophies?

What do you mean? The season pass for XV? Or just other added/fixed patches?

I mean the Episodes? Wasn't one supposed to be coming out this month? I've lost track.

I mean the Episodes? Wasn't one supposed to be coming out this month? I've lost track.

Yeah, Episode Gladio is up first and it gets released on the 28th of this month, the same day that the Kingdom Hearts PS4 Remix games drop.

I think the next episode after that won't be until June which would be Prompto, but I could be wrong about that.

Edited by Syiren

Ok, thank you.

I wonder how long it is. It might have to wait until after Persona 5.

I am one achievement away from finishing the achievements in FFXV. Gladio just needs to hurry up and level up once so I can get it! I went to do the sealed doors and walked into one expecting to spend a few hours. I soon realized this was the 100 floor dungeon and proceeded to spend 5 hours on it and its murderous tonberries. Don't go to the sealed door in Steyliff unless you have time to kill. The adamantoise fight didn't even take near as long as that dungeon.

I am one achievement away from finishing the achievements in FFXV. Gladio just needs to hurry up and level up once so I can get it! I went to do the sealed doors and walked into one expecting to spend a few hours. I soon realized this was the 100 floor dungeon and proceeded to spend 5 hours on it and its murderous tonberries. Don't go to the sealed door in Steyliff unless you have time to kill. The adamantoise fight didn't even take near as long as that dungeon.

I don't even know where the keys are to unlock those doors so I haven't bothered to try. Too bad Noctis didn't have a Keyblade like Prompto was referring to in his comment when the door won't open. (I see what you did there, Square. Clever.)

@Fortune86 - Also a nice patch for Chapter 13 should release on the same day as the Gladio episode. It's supposed to make the Ring Super OP and show what Gladio and Ignis went through after they got separated from Noctis.

I swear when they appeared out of no where when Noctis was trapped I had never been so happy to see them. That chapter really did make you experience how Noctis felt the whole time. At least you could change the creepy music thanks to the MP3 Noct has. happy.gif;

I love playing Colorful~ Falling In Love(from Type-0) when i'm in creepy places! biggrin.gif

lol, and here I thought there was no one I could hate more than Hojo, but I gotta say, Ardyn is giving him a run for his gil.

Re-looking over this thread and this made me lol.

I hate Ardyn, but Hojo is just on his own special little level of awful and I still can't hate any antagonist more than I do him. XD

It stinks, I haven't had the time to get much farther in FFXV in the story, but I still get some time to do side quests and stuff.

Right now I'm almost level 40, but all the story quest parts are like, recommended level of 19. Haha.

Re-looking over this thread and this made me lol.

I hate Ardyn, but Hojo is just on his own special little level of awful and I still can't hate any antagonist more than I do him. xd.png

It stinks, I haven't had the time to get much farther in FFXV in the story, but I still get some time to do side quests and stuff.

Right now I'm almost level 40, but all the story quest parts are like, recommended level of 19. Haha.

Yeah, Hojo is still on top, but Ardyn is right there next to him

Especially with the crap he pulls in chapter 13, plus this updated content wjere you play as Gladio in chapter 13. He does something dispicable there too. I haven't played through the whole thing yet either, so who knows what else he'll do.

I am looking forward to destroying Hojo in the remake tho. biggrin.gif

Oh man. It's going to be a while before I replay FFXV. I might have to Youtube the new chapter 13.

So the regular battle theme is really stuck in my head right now. But it's a good one so I don't mind.

-Rolls in-

I think my favorite is probably IX; don't know why, I just really liked that one. Loved VII, X, and XII as well. I'd really love to replay VIII (last time I played it was when I was a teenager many many years ago).

Haven't gotten ahold of XV yet- maybe in the future. I've heard very mixed reviews from friends who played it, so I'd like to at least try it for myself.

Currently eagerly awaiting XIV: Stormblood. The hype is real.

-Rolls in-

I think my favorite is probably IX; don't know why, I just really liked that one. Loved VII, X, and XII as well. I'd really love to replay VIII (last time I played it was when I was a teenager many many years ago).

Haven't gotten ahold of XV yet- maybe in the future. I've heard very mixed reviews from friends who played it, so I'd like to at least try it for myself.

Currently eagerly awaiting XIV: Stormblood. The hype is real.

Most if the problems for XV lay in its story, or rather all of the plot holes. There's still a few missing links left in the story's chain of events. I love the tar out of XV, but I'll be the first to admit it has a few minor issues.

The main issue with the story is how its broken up. Aisde from the game is the movie KingsGlaive which tells the story of what happenes in the city while Noctis and co first set out, and then there's the mini anime series called Brotherhood which shows how Noctis met his three companions, or at least shows their history.

Both of those answer some good questions and the game's director has said he wants to do something to explain more of the villain's backstory as well, possibly as a future dlc or extra cut scenes. Which I would welcome because as much as I say I hate the guy, he is a fantastic villian. I'd happily place him next to legends like the Joker.

On another note, I decided to get back to playing VII after jumping back and forth between XV and Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 and I discovered something truly amazing: God Mode. I normally don't like using tricks like this to make a game easier, but I've played it before fairly and it took forever. This time I'm just going to have fun with it. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

Omg, whoever this was deserves a standing ovation. Just. Wow.

Chills.

no one's posted this yet

;o;

Yeah, I heard the announcement & I am not ashamed to admit that I'm one of the few people who doesn't really care. (But I'm sure that's bound to change once I more gameplay previews come out.)

no one's posted this yet

;o;

Oh man, finally. Is this a ps4 version of Dissidia Arcade? I've been waiting for this.