Hiei101

Final Fantasy

For those who haven't seen it, a new trailer for FFXV came out from Tokyo Game Show:

I've fallen behind a bit on the Brotherhood anime, I'll have to catch up this weekend.

For those who haven't seen it, a new trailer for FFXV came out from Tokyo Game Show:

I've fallen behind a bit on the Brotherhood anime, I'll have to catch up this weekend.

I'm so excited for this game <3

^That just.......holy crap. o.o;

November 29th can't get here fast enough.

So my copy of WoFF should arrive today. Will have to finish Fallout as quickly as possible.

^That just.......holy crap. o.o;

November 29th can't get here fast enough.

...Oh... Wow....

Also, thanks for the video link! I was looking for that.

Also, if anyone plays Brave Exivus, does Stella remind anyone else of Fina?

Oh, and what does this tease..? http://www.jp.square-enix.com/FF_NEW/jp/

Edited by beiningtian

I must read that teaser!

World of Final Fantasy is getting good reviews, I'm pleasantly surprised. I may add it to my purchase list once I buy a PS4 Pro.

I got world of final fantasy...now I need to get the ps4. X'D

also, the ffxv trailer ;a; cannot wait to play that.

Sephiroth's in the new Dissidia! wub.gif

Dissidia's a game I have all the soundtracks to, but have never played. I thought Sephiroth had already been featured in previous Dissidia games?

Dissidia's a game I have all the soundtracks to, but have never played. I thought Sephiroth had already been featured in previous Dissidia games?

He had been, but from the videos I've seen people weren't sure who was all going to be in the new one.

This is a neat find. This guy is actually building a Buster Sword. Not a cardboard or stiraphome (sp) version for ComicCon, but a metal one that he's putting up for auction. smile.gif

Just picked up my copy of FFXV deluxe edition but I can't play until Thursday xd.png c'mon ps4 get here faster. </3

I won't be getting the game for some time due to no PS4 Pro yet, but in the meantime I'm listening to Apocalypsis Noctis on a loop for three months. tongue.gif Needless to say, I'm looking forward to playing it.

Just picked up my copy of FFXV deluxe edition but I can't play until Thursday xd.png c'mon ps4 get here faster. </3

Don't feel bad. I have to wait until Saturday to play my copy because I had no internet at home atm and my PS4 needs an update and won't play the game until it does. Thankfully my friend has no problem with me bringing it over. biggrin.gif

I've finally been able to play FF15 and omg what an epic game! The battles, the combos, the story, the monster hunts, the graphics, the fun stuff to do on the side, the pinball game, EVERYTHING is so awesome!!

I still hold FF7 as my top fav FF game for nostalgic reasons and the fact that it got me into the series,...well actually Kingdom Hearts did, but regardless, FF15 just solidified itself as my second favorite FF game ever and my 3rd fav Playstation game, after Kingdom Hearts 2 and FF7.

I love the fact that you can *spoiler* Go to Duscea and take on Deadeye in the main game and it was pretty much the same with a few differences. I was so scared of fighting Deadeye again because he was such a beast in the demo, but then he was so easy to beat, I was a both relieved and a teeny bit let down by that. Thankfully I can always give myself a challenge with him because I'm never deleting Duscea off my PS4, nor the Platinum demo.

Which brings me to another question. How do you activate the adorable Carbunkle summon? I've seen his logo appeared on the screen and Prompto managed to capture him in one of his photos. (how I don't know.)

Edited for a new day:

Holy crap how I managed to beat that thing I have no idea. If you choose to roam the open world and don't jump into the story make sure you're leveled up for some of the stronger monsters lying in wait. And no I'm not talking about the Dualhorns, those things are fun. There is a Bandersnatch in the desert area where you first pull into Hammerhead. It doesn't show up right away and its in a hole in the ground with water in the center.

That thing is level 38 and I managed to beat it at level 15. I used a lot of teamwork combos and also burned a ton of potions and hi potions because Prompto and Ignis kept getting stomped on. I also beat it by using the warp strike to pin myself to the rock wall and then warp striking it which knocked it over a few times.

I've never beaten or even fought a Bandersnatch before that I remember, but I sure will remember that one. blink.gif Heh, at the end Prompto was all like, "Wooo-hooooo!!!" which I totally felt the same. That was a battle hard fought and well won. biggrin.gif;

Edited by Syiren

I finally bought the PlayStation 4 slim and the new Final Fantasy 15, the last Final Fantasy I player was 9 on my very old PlayStation 1, now I can't wait to see the new game. happy.gif

I finally bought the PlayStation 4 slim and the new Final Fantasy 15, the last Final Fantasy I player was 9 on my very old PlayStation 1, now I can't wait to see the new game. happy.gif

It's amazing. I'm having a blast so far. My advice would be to level up a lot early (especially in chapter 3) and make sure you always have plenty of healing and /mp restoring items, especially when you get to chapter 13. You can never have too many.

Got FFXV for Christmas (yay). I'm really loving it, but Prompto's facial expressions always seem a little off. Noctis pretty sums it up here.

Got FFXV for Christmas (yay). I'm really loving it, but Prompto's facial expressions always seem a little off. Noctis pretty sums it up here.

lol, Yeah I've noticed that. Everyone else looks great, but it's like he never looks directly at the camera while the other three have no problems. That being said he does take some amazing shots sometimes especially in battle. Some are epic and others are down right hilarious. xd.png

I've saved about 25ish photos so far. ^-^

Met my first Iron Giant this morning.

Since when have they been so scary? It's like Dragon's Dogma all over again. D:

Just beat Pitioss dungeon! Took me 6 hours going in blind, but all worth it for the hood. That dungeon was more frustrating than any dark souls bosses I've fought.

So I got FF15 for Christmas, my first FF ever, and holy cow am I in love. I'm only on.....chapter 5 I think, but I am sooooo in love. I have heard that the second half of the game kinda gets weird but maybe I'll embrace the weirdness.