Hiei101

Final Fantasy

I hope I get to play with you guys~

I´ll happily exchange my friend code when it comes out!

(I hope I remember /cry)

What game would everyone recommend? Looking for another game to play.

Which ones do you have? And which consoles?

If you have a PS2 or can play PS2 games on your console/computer, I suggest FF7 Final Fantasy 12 isn't so bad. I've never beaten it because I lack the patience for grinding levels, but it's still an interesting game. I've heard FF10 is good, though I've never played it.

If you're looking for something that's not Final Fantasy related then Persona 3 FES is good, and so is a PS1 game called the Legend of Dragoon. smile.gif

I highly recommend FF10, it's my second-favorite FF behind FF7. I also recommend the original, but I played the PSX version with updated graphics, not the original NES edition. FF4 was also good; I'm still working my way through FF6, so I can't recommend it since I haven't finished it, but what I've played so far looks promising.

I was able to nab the CE of Final Fantasy Explorers!! I can't wait to play it!

I still have yet to play an actual Final Fantasy game, I've only played Bravely Default and Four Heroes of Light hahahaha

Hey, does anyone know how strong Deadeye is in the FF15 demo? I've been grind-leveling for a while now and was just curious. I got Noctis up to level 22, and Gladiolus is at level 24 who is strongest.

I'm having a blast with the demo and I'm looking forward to playing the real thing whenever those slow pokes are Square Enix decide to release it. *crosses her fingers hoping its this year*

I'm currently playing FF7 and what I've gotten through so far is amazing, easily one of the best RPG's I've yet played. (Unfortunately though it looks like a mess on my HDTV, have no CRT to play it on) I own FF10 and Anthology but I haven't gotten around to trying them yet. And while technically not a FF game I played through a bit of Bravely Default but it ended up being too challenging for me, haha (did enjoy it though)

I'm currently playing FF7 and what I've gotten through so far is amazing, easily one of the best RPG's I've yet played. (Unfortunately though it looks like a mess on my HDTV, have no CRT to play it on) I own FF10 and Anthology but I haven't gotten around to trying them yet. And while technically not a FF game I played through a bit of Bravely Default but it ended up being too challenging for me, haha (did enjoy it though)

There's a good reason why both gifs in my sig are from FF7. It's the best RPg I've ever played. KH is epic and Pokémon is always great, but with FF7 there was no contest. I also really liked the Legend of Dragoon which is also a Square Enix game and it had a very similar feel to it like the FF series. I wouldn't argue if they did a remake for that as well.

Where are you at in FF7 if you don't mind my asking? smile.gif

I'm hoping the remake does FF7 justice, but what I've seen so far has allayed my fears. Prepare to invest some hours in FF10 and the anthology games (5 and 6), but they're worth your time. For Bravely Default, if you grind your party and level them up in their classes, it makes things easier in the long run. It's a balance of level and class breakdown to get the most out of your characters. I also recommend rebuilding Norende town: the items you get from it come in very handy on your journey. Some of the bosses I haven't been able to beat without using items.

There's a good reason why both gifs in my sig are from FF7. It's the best RPg I've ever played. KH is epic and Pokémon is always great, but with FF7 there was no contest. I also really liked the Legend of Dragoon which is also a Square Enix game and it had a very similar feel to it like the FF series. I wouldn't argue if they did a remake for that as well.

Where are you at in FF7 if you don't mind my asking? smile.gif

I've just now left Kalm, so I'm not all that far in. On my way to the chocobo farm now (I accidentally went there first because I got kinda lost on the world map, now I have to go back again haha...) Honestly I can't wait to finish the game so I can watch Advent Children, it looks awesome!

I've just now left Kalm, so I'm not all that far in. On my way to the chocobo farm now (I accidentally went there first because I got kinda lost on the world map, now I have to go back again haha...) Honestly I can't wait to finish the game so I can watch Advent Children, it looks awesome!

I need to go back through the game, since I've only played through it once and have gotten myself in an area where I'm under-leveled for the first time. My advice is to grind level up the wazoo. It never hurts to make sure you're a little too powerful for the bosses. You'll especially want to spend some time in the Nibelheim mansion training, especially if you want Vincent on your team (and you do)

You also want to make sure you're ready to face Hojo because he is nasty.

As for Advent Children, it is awesome. But I highly suggest watching the Complete version. The fights are better and the story is better explained.

I won't spoil anything, but the awesome stuff is just getting started. happy.gif

Final Fantasy 15 had a big announcement yesterday. I missed it, but the release date was rumored to be announced along with a new demo and an anime. I haven't looked for the former two yet, but I found the anime.

Whoa, Square-Enix wants a lot of money for that Ultimate Collector's Edition! I think I'll go for the Deluxe Edition. Something tells me this will be why I get a PS4; I always thought it would be for the FF7 remake, but it looks like FF15 will beat it to the market.

Whoa, Square-Enix wants a lot of money for that Ultimate Collector's Edition! I think I'll go for the Deluxe Edition. Something tells me this will be why I get a PS4; I always thought it would be for the FF7 remake, but it looks like FF15 will beat it to the market.

heh, my original reason for wanting a PS4 was because of Kingdom Hearts 3, but then two weeks later the internet exploded when Square announced the remake for FF7 and then that only made me more determined to get it, which I did for X-mas, playing the FF15 demo only made me more excited to own one. smile.gif I'll probably just get the normal version when it comes out, but with everything that's been revealed so far I can't make any solid choices until we reach the release date.

Edited by Syiren

Anyone else seen that ad for FFXV that's apparently popping up on Youtube?

If so, what do you think?

This game looks so great, just wish I had a PS4. Hopefully I can get one in time for this and the FF7 remake, lol (and Kingdom Hearts 3)

Kind of sad, I wanted to get that Ultimate Collector's Edition, but it sold out so quickly I didn't get the chance to preorder! FF15, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, and Sengoku Basara: Sanada Yukimura-den are the only three games I'm looking to get this year (besides the obligitory Pokemon), so I would've probably had the money... but alas. I'll just get the Deluxe Edition, at least that way there's still a steelbook and the Masamune!

The new demo for FF15 was really nice. I wish it was longer, though. Even though it's gorgeous (that Leviathan tho), Episode Duscae still had way more content. ;-; Ah well. Sept 30th, c'mon and get here already!

(For FF7 remake-- I honestly don't expect it until 2017. That is FF7's 20th Anniversary, after all! They'll probably go all out for it next year. And if you don't have a PS4 yet, I'm pretty positive they'll make a special edition system, it would be silly of them not to..... hhmmmhnhhh.<3)

Edited by birdzgoboom

Yeah, apparently it sold out in 20 minutes.

Birdz, did you sign up for the Waiting List for the Ultimate CE of FF15? I highly recommend doing that, I was able to snag a copy of Final Fantasy Explorers CE that way over a week after it had been released. There's a very good chance they'll get more in stock, but you have to grab it ASAP once you get that email. Also, keep in mind they use Japan time when they contact you; I was getting back in stock emails from them between 1am-5am. blink.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

(For FF7 remake-- I honestly don't expect it until 2017. That is FF7's 20th Anniversary, after all! They'll probably go all out for it next year. And if you don't have a PS4 yet, I'm pretty positive they'll make a special edition system, it would be silly of them not to..... hhmmmhnhhh.<3)

I'm kinda hoping they do something for Crisis Core as well, since it'll be that game's 10th anniversary. Hopefully resulting in a PS4 HD remaster? Out of all three FF7 games that's the one I've never played, but it's also one of my favorite parts of the story because we get so much of the past explained in that game.

Heck, it'd be awesome if they released an ultimate edition with all three games, though the main title would probably be the first part of the remake.

If they do release a special PS4 with a neat logo or skin cover, I'll feel pretty bad that I didn't wait, but at the same time the fact that I already have one makes getting it easier. Maybe Gamestop will have a special skin for it down the road.

I wish it wasn't so early in the year. Yeah, we get FF15 on Sept. 30th and all the hype for Kh3 and 2.8, but.....I knew waiting for the remake was going to test my patience. sleep.gif;

Also, am I right to assume that getting Masamune will allow Noctis to use it?

Edited by Syiren

Final fantasy 1. FF2, FF4 the complete collection, FF14 (But I can't play it anymore, I had the free trial), FF5 (PS1..Oooh.I was 4 years old back then) FF7 Crisis Core, FF Tactics WOTL. (ARGHH RAMZA IS SO DAMN CUTE DURING CHAPTER 4. And FF dissidia, Im a Terra player. O3O. SPAM DAT MELTDOWN. GET REKT CHAOS.

Chapter 1: Ramza looks normal. Dat hair tho.

Chapter2-3: SO MANY KIDNAPPING TALLY COUNTS.

Chapter4: Random outfit and he looks older, given that he is around his twenties. But hey, He looks really cute for some reason...

Saint Ajora: I am come.

Me: What the hell? TAKE ENGLISH LESSONSSS

Ninjas+Shirahadori+Iaido+High Bravery= ULTIMATE NINJAAAA

On the topic of FF15.

10 minutes in the market. SOLD!

Noctis seems OP. Considering the trailer. I wonder how laggy it gets e3e

Edited by mvehpower

That reminds me, I still have to play the new demo.

Does anyone know how long it is?

That reminds me, I still have to play the new demo.

Does anyone know how long it is?

From what I heard (I haven't downloaded it yet) it's supposed to be shorter or have less content than the first demo, but it does have something you can download into the actual game if you complete it. I believe it's the furry companion you get and maybe a few abilities, but I'm not certain about the latter.