Hiei101

Final Fantasy

It's been a long, long time since I last played 7, but if I remember correctly there is something you can get to increase the time limit against the Emerald Weapon. Have you got it?

The Under Water Materia. Yes, I have that and I know it helps if you have Knights Of The Round connected with the W-Summon Materia Plus and Mime Materia. (So many Materia)

And as for Cait Sith. Has much as I love his character he is Kinda a Low Level Compare the 3 Characters I've been using. (Cloud, Vincent & Red XIII)

But, I'll give it a Shot.

I can't remember how I actually beat The Emerald weapon. It's been too long. I do remember thinking the fight against the Ruby weapon was harder though.

Unhelpful post is unhelpful.

Anyway, good luck with the battle!

With Cait, work on your timing with his slots.

By the cheapest trick in the world, I mean 'Game Over.' Because it's AWESOME. xd.png

I can't remember how I actually beat The Emerald weapon. It's been too long. I do remember thinking the fight against the Ruby weapon was harder though.

Unhelpful post is unhelpful.

Anyway, good luck with the battle!

Thank you. ^^

I almost beat Emerald Weapon. But, sadly my Knight of the Round cycle got messed up. >.>

And I must agree with you Wends. I remember back when I was in Shinra Mansion and I was facing Lost Number. Every one But Cait Sith was Dead. I got lucky with the Slots and Won. Yay Cait Sith! X3

I don't remember almost anything from VII >_>. Guess that calls for a replay laugh.gif.

Famitsu.com asked its readers which games made them cry and several FF games made it to the top 20.

1 - Final Fantasy X

2 - Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII

8 - Final Fantasy VII

10 - Final Fantasy Type-0

12 - Final Fantasy IX

16 - Final Fantasy XIII

Totally agree with the choices for the first two spots but I think Crisis Core made me cry more. It surprised me to see Type-0 in the top 10 considering it was released quite recently and this is an all-time list. Guess I'll be bawling my eyes out when it finally reaches the West.

I'm not very weepy when it comes to games. Movies yeah, but not games.

I think the closest I get to when something bad happens is staring at the screen and WTFing.

Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy VII, and of course the original Final Fantasy for NES xd.png

I've never ever gotten into Final Fantasy X...

Hrm. Weeping over a video game?

I'd say of the FF titles, Crisis Core's the only one that really moved me. And VI. smile.gif

VIII just makes me go 'AWWWWW!' and squee like a shameless fangirl.

VII... meh. X made me grin and scream 'get gone, you whiny dream!' (really, really couldn't stand Tidus)

The only game to almost make me sob outright was actually Arc the Lad 2. tongue.gif But... whatever.

Hmmmm, I probably came close to crying on a few but, never actually cried.

Though, some parts on certain FF games are quiet sad.

Best one: FFVII

Worst one: FF Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (for the Wii)

We got the second one yesterday and it's so tiny on the screen because it was originally made for the DS that my daughter can't even read it from across the room, and we have a nice-size tv, you can ALWAYS see subtitles on it.

I don't know what they were thinking. $25 down the toilet.

Does anyone know if any of the FFXIII-2 preorder bonuses will be released later?

I don't think so. Pre-order bonuses are usually only given to those who...well..pre-order.

I don't think so. Pre-order bonuses are usually only given to those who...well..pre-order.

Except more than half the preorder bonuses are in-game content, which can go either way.

The stuff I'm getting include a CD and art cards. Is that not what you mean?

That's stuff you get if you order a special edition but you pay for it.

7Deadly$ins is refering to the bonuses you get if you pre-order from certain stores. For example, if you pre-order from GameStop you get a special costume for Serah and if you pre-order from Best Buy you get Episode I which came with the Ultimate Hits Edition of FFXIII in Japan. It was an epilogue of the events of Final Fantasy XIII. In Japan you got stuff like exclusive costumes, weapons and accessories as pre-order bonuses.

I doubt they'll be made available later since that'd screw over those who pre-ordered.

I'm starting to think we might not even get most of the stuff that's being released as post-release DLC in Japan and none of the Japanese pre-order bonuses.

The Omega Boss Battle is being given as a pre-order bonus at amazon.com and that was post-release DLC in Japan along with the special Serah costume I mentioned.

This is bad considering SE already confirmed there will be DLC with additional storyline for XIII-2.

T-T

No downloadable content for me. My PS3 isn't set up for it and most likely never will be.

Just let me play the damn thing already. Or Versus. Whatever.

And a question for those who already know about the endings. It seems to me there is a strong hint of a XIII-3. Anyone else think this?

I do. Either XIII-3, a proper ending through DLC or something like the Episodes they made for XIII. Hence why I put emphasys on there being Japanese DLC that adds to the storyline and on it possibly not coming to the West.

In my opinion the worse XIII-2 sales get compared to XIII the more the second and third theories gain strenght.

I hope there is a proper ending in some form or another. It doesn't seem right to leave things as is.

After all, the point of XIII-2 is finding out whether Lightning is happy or not. So far I don't think we got an answer.

All the other FFs (to my knowledge) have had happy endings. Why not this one?

I got FF 3 for Christmas for my DS!

/waves around

Will play it and post when I get back to school and actually can play. :3

*grabby hands*

Want.

Tell us what you are up to when you come to the forums. What are you naming the characters?

All the other FFs (to my knowledge) have had happy endings. Why not this one?

I wouldn't really say FF X had a happy ending but I guess that kind of depends on a person's opinion.

Well SE was clearly trying to take the FF franchise in a different direction with the FF XIII installments and I agree with that thought but not the way they did it.

I wouldn't really say FF X had a happy ending but I guess that kind of depends on a person's opinion.

Well SE was clearly trying to take the FF franchise in a different direction with the FF XIII installments and I agree with that thought but not the way they did it.

Sorry, I meant the individual stories as a whole.

X-2 kinda fixed the problem.

*grabby hands*

Want.

Tell us what you are up to when you come to the forums. What are you naming the characters?

I know nothing about what happens, I have to name them? Bleh, I like it when they have names. I will name them keyboard smashes :v (notrly)

I thought you could name them...

unsure.gif

You could always name one 'Fortune' if you can o3o