Hiei101

Final Fantasy

*pauses mid-putting dress on*

Should I try or not?

I have to admit, the box art (fake or not) looks pretty.

Pffft that's got to be the best page-topping line I've seen, Fortune.

Still haven't played FF3. :< Need to grind on DQ to beat that then will move on once I have time.

I have to admit, the box art (fake or not) looks pretty.

Now that I think about it, the box art actually gives it away. The japanese FFs only have the respective game's logo over a white background on the cover and the western cover is usually disclosed only after the game has already been released in Japan.

And at any rate I doubt they'd just use a screen from the first trailer they ever released.

In other words you can take the dress off... unless you like it -3-

playing FF XIII for the PS3 again :>

>Kills Dahaka after months

>party

> encounters Barthendulus in Oerba

>Throws Playstation out of window

I'm working on X right now

i'm on mt gagazet on a certain boss battle

i hate this character -.-

during the one area i was thinking "i don't like this place" and i went into battle, a lava slime popped up and auron said "I hate this place" i was so happy xd.png

xd.png im still working on beating FF XIII its great, but haven't had time to play it D:<. Im in the tower though o.o can't quite reminder it's name.

xd.png im still working on beating FF XIII its great, but haven't had time to play it D:<. Im in the tower though o.o can't quite reminder it's name.

The tower in Oerba? C:

In that case make sure you have a high level Syn and good shrouds at the boss battle because you NEED them xd.png Haste is the best. And a Saboteur who can cast Slow.

Got stuck for 5 months because I didn't see I needed Hope as my Syn or that I needed a Saboteur. Finally passed it ;D

We talking about Dahaka again?

As well as slow you can also cast deprotect on him, make your physical attacks that bit more damaging.

After 20 minutes of battle he'll cast Doom on the party, so try and beat him as quickly as possible.

The tower in Oerba? C:

In that case make sure you have a high level Syn and good shrouds at the boss battle because you NEED them xd.png Haste is the best. And a Saboteur who can cast Slow.

Got stuck for 5 months because I didn't see I needed Hope as my Syn or that I needed a Saboteur. Finally passed it ;D

I believe so. O___O Oh jeez. I'm not quite sure if I have anymore shrouds TT~TT *rolls*

As for a Syn...Hope should work. I only use Lightning, Fang and Hope as my team. The other characters are hardly ever used. Lol.

Ohhh I remember Dahaka. Yeah, something with a good Syn and Sab would be a good choice for a battle like that. Glad to hear ya passed it. I finished XIII-2 esterday and I'm sad to say that it was too easy. It also only had 6 chapters. But despite what people said, the story and all mechanics were very enjoyable. Especially with the return of a GOld Saucer-like location called Serendipity.

But on the topic of XIII, I found myself only struggling with all BArtandulus forms and then the final boss.

I'm only missing the ones in the final area of Oerba. I don''t remember what year though. I can't remember which Wild Fragment I haven't gotten yet so once I get that I'll be all good. I've actually been spending most of my time reading the fragments and getting deeper into the game throug the datalog entries.

D:

I only have about 60ish at the moment. Spent a lot of time farming for monster materials lol

Finally managed to teach my Blue Chocobo the last two thunder spells. Now I just need to track down a Bomb for the final fire ones.

Saving up for XIII-2 after I bought the Jak and Daxter Trilogy C: I've only played the demo so far and I loved it.

Anyone has good tips for the second Bartandulus battle? I use Lightning/Fang/Hope most of the time with Fang being the commander almost all the time xd.png I just don't seem to be able to pass it.

Hope can cast Faith and Bravery as a Synergist so far but not Haste. Which I would like. sigh. :C

Barty is weak to Deprotect, Deshell and Imperil. He inflicts Doom after 20 minutes, so work as quickly as possible.

Don't forget you can 'increase' the Doom counter by summoning an Eidolon just before it expires. I found Odin to be the best.

Barty is weak to Deprotect, Deshell and Imperil. He inflicts Doom after 20 minutes, so work as quickly as possible.

Don't forget you can 'increase' the Doom counter by summoning an Eidolon just before it expires. I found Odin to be the best.

My Saboteur (Fang) still hasn't been able to cast Deprotect yet. Guess I have to fight off some more bad guys around Oerba for more CP.

But she's not the Senitel I sometimes need >_>

And I didn't have a good tactic with the CP I earned. I just threw it at unnecessary stuff. So now my party is 'underleveled'

There is a place in Gran Pulse (Archylte Steppe) where you can encounter a Behemoth right by a safe point. Wait until it is walking away and then with your party using relentless assault as default, sneak up behind it.

You should be able to stagger it very quickly if you get a pre-emp strike. Manually control your comando and launch it as soon as possible. Try and time your commandos attack so that they leap up and attack just as the ravangers are finishing their turn. If you do it right you should manage to keep it launched the entire fight and prevent it from standing up.

Easy CP o3o

Is there any way I can get back to the Steppe? I'm in Oerba right now and I have no idea how to get back to the Steppe :C

I think you can retrace your steps back. I'll see if I can find a map or something.

Edit: You've already been through dahaka's tower haven't you? I think if you can't get back to the Steppe you'll just have to kill Cie'th.

Edited by Fortune86

You can trying going back, although it might take a while.

Then again, if you fight everything on the way you should get some decent CP.

Another great tactic would to be go to the corner of the Archlyte Steppe near the cave (don't remember the name). If you look down the hill from the save point, you'll see a Megsthorian and Behemoth. When you encounter them, you'll automatically satgegr them. If you enter with Relentless assault, you can quickly kil lthe behemoth then focus on megasthorian. If you can keep the megasthorian launched, you'll be jsut fine. Walk past the save point a little bit and the enemies will reset.