Hiei101

Final Fantasy

From what I saw on some gameplay videos on youtube they aren't really endings to the game but endings to gates. When you got one of them you just went back to the Historia Crux like usual. They appeared as branches to their respective main gates.

Well that sounds pretty good to me. Means you don't have to start a fresh every time to unlock them happy.gif

I definitely agree on that point but I just feel that in this case they shouldn't be saying the game has multiple endings since in reality the game doesn't end there. They're more like multiple main storyline branches' endings.

Yeah I suppose wink.gif

I'm in the Sunleth Waterscape at the moment farming for monster materials. Apart from my Albino Lobo there is nothing else I have picked up that I really like. I have a Feral Behemoth but I don't have the materials I need for him yet.

I think I am going to go for an all Chocobo Team with exceptions being the one of a kind monsters, like TO.

Also, I got bored so I re-read through this entire board. Final Verdict: We are a strange bunch xd.png

I wouldn't say they really count as multiple "endings" either, the gate thing is about right on. Even then, most of them aren't that great, or sort of feel like there should be A LOT more after them (a couple in specific come to mind) but they just sort of... end. There are a couple that are good, but, meh.

I think it would be a lot better if they were treated as actual endings with an attempt to wrap things up.

One of the fragments turned out to be a poem about sheep.

Could not stop laughing xd.png

Edit: Just been to Academia. Oh the nightmare fuel.

Edited by Fortune86

The Cie'th themselves I didn't mind too much, even if nine times out of ten they did ambush me (has lousy aim).

It was when I noticed that the freshly made Ghouls were starting fights by trying to use a remedy on themselves...

Sigh. I preferred the linearity of the first one... Also disappointed about the fact that there isn't a 3rd permanent party member... Still worth buying earlier, though~

I love all of the Final Fantasy series, my least favorites were 7 and 8.. ( i know, i know) I just couldn't make myself care about the characters. I liked 9 the most, and I spent 9 years playing FFXI online. smile.gif loved it! but needed a break lol :3

Edited by digitlanalog

Sigh. I preferred the linearity of the first one... Also disappointed about the fact that there isn't a 3rd permanent party member... Still worth buying earlier, though~

I like that there are now large groups of NPCs to talk to. There still really aren't towns in the way people really wanted but they got closer. I like that there are sidequests, but none of them really matter and they are pretty much all fetch quests. I did sort of want a third member and even recruiting Lightning with the DLC is a pain. I don't mind the non-linearity, but I tend to actually prefer linearity.

Lightning is downloadable?! *dies* I am disappointed with Serah's pre-purchase weapon. It only gives a 25% ATB boost... And I fugured that Serah's summoner's garb would give a power boost of some sort. I gues money can't buy everything... rolleyes.gif Anyone figured out who this Summoner is, yet?

Nope, and I ain't gonna try to guess. It'll only depress me.

Throwing Mog around with the improved throw is so much fun. I've found some more (mostly useless) adornments already.

My level 99 Blue Chococo looks awfully snazzy in that hat o3o

Lightning is downloadable?! *dies* I am disappointed with Serah's pre-purchase weapon. It only gives a 25% ATB boost... And I fugured that Serah's summoner's garb would give a power boost of some sort. I gues money can't buy everything... rolleyes.gif Anyone figured out who this Summoner is, yet?

Honestly I don't think it's important.

Might as well hammer out the slot machine now, though, because there's one Fragment that requires that you win a certain amount of coins from it. It'll take a while.

In the end I just bought the three fragment pieces using Gil. Farming for monster ingredients is too time consuming for me, just so I can be decent at Chocobo races. After Monster Class is usually got too difficult for me.

I'm just using my blue chocobo at the moment. Won every race in the Fal'cie class (but not in one career).

What abilities do you have on the chocobo you are using? They can make all the difference.

Not a ton. I focused on the enemies I fight with, not my Chocobos. It doesn't really matter, though, since I don't have any additional need for coins.

I always planned on having a Chocobo based team, so I fused several useful auto-skills to my blue one and leveled them. When I got to the Races I threw him in just to see how he would do.

I didn't expect him to do this well xd.png

I've unlocked an achievement too.

Edit: Um. This may be absolutely nothing and only a false hope....but I found this:

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info....5dc48ae235548ba

Edited by Fortune86

Edit: Um. This may be absolutely nothing and only a false hope....but I found this:

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info....5dc48ae235548ba

o_O!!!

Fortune, put on the dress you wore when you made SE announce the Type-0 western version and start wishing to stars RIGHT NOW!!!

/jk.

False hope, no doubt. Otherwise SE would be all over them in a few hours. Still this is the only "news" we've had lately isn't it? -.-;;