shric debar

the screenshot thread.

I was going through some files on my computer and came across a couple of DC screenshots I took a long time ago, so I thought I'd put them here if anyone finds them interesting.

Screenshot-2015-10-25-22-54-47.png

A glitch during the Brewing Mischief event. Pranking one of my gold dragons turned it into an old gold egg sprite instead of the new one which had been recently implemented at the time along with the other new gold sprites.

Inked-Screenshot-2018-02-17-20-10-14-LI.jpg

From the Dragons & Flowers event. Nothing unusual here, but I had to take this screenshot when I realized that the Gaia and Garland sprites are doing exactly what the Sunsong said they were. If you talk to the Sunsong after receiving all 3 flowers they say "Sorry, but that I think that Gaia just whispered to the Garland! I bet he told her he loves her!"

I could've sworn I had a screenshot of a glitch from the contagion event, but I think I deleted it by accident. Oh well, maybe someday I'll find it.

So..
My 3 magmas and one thunder summoned GON?! O_O I wish I had seen the round where it happened, but I missed it :(

image.png.363ea3c5961c25ded6313e075f9ad4a4.png

I somehow summoned a Guardian with only thunder dragons?? I thought you needed all 3 parts of the trio like normal DC.

Screen Shot 2019-10-30 at 4.15.11 PM.png

50 minutes ago, SuperstarSnivkins said:

I somehow summoned a Guardian with only thunder dragons?? I thought you needed all 3 parts of the trio like normal DC.

Nope, you can have a single ice or whatever and it'll summon GoN by itself for you.

VIeVp6q.png

with my state-of-the-art fireproof leash

@Ruby Eyes Indeed! XD

Edited by Dirtytabs

So basically you leash a tree-like hatchling to a tree XD

On 11/16/2019 at 9:45 PM, Shadowdrake said:

unknown.png

Oh wow! Someone will be happy to get those!

On completely different spectrum:

5223017_Breeding-BSAactiveAeonxCelestial-Theyjustlooknice.PNG.c200860f6d1c3851613eb50428d7c910.PNG

This is the first time I've just gotten one egg from these guys.

Celestials be overpopulated?

Also, they just look nice together especially with the glowing Aeon markings.

On 12/7/2019 at 3:46 AM, Confused Cat said:

Small screenshot, big number

image.png.9518720631148532b490880015498609.png

TBH this is such a ridiculous number when talking about dragons.

Could you imagine climbing up a mountain, and seeing 14,000ish dragons- so many that they each look like a small dot from where you stand that your brain relates each one to a giant flying lizards that could kill you all in a field together and there's this one lone person who is like, "yeah. I'm their mom."

"...For which one?"

"Yes."

1 hour ago, Cowfish249 said:

TBH this is such a ridiculous number when talking about dragons.

Could you imagine climbing up a mountain, and seeing 14,000ish dragons- so many that they each look like a small dot from where you stand that your brain relates each one to a giant flying lizards that could kill you all in a field together and there's this one lone person who is like, "yeah. I'm their mom."

"...For which one?"

"Yes."

HAHAHAHAHA this cracked ,me up

Now that's what I call a successful first breeding of my newest 3rd gen baby (censored egg was traded, the other two are in the AP).

image.png.996d1104e3847837293e3b82545fb68f.png

The hollies are taking over!

image.png.604e878013ae69d05f0e5e880043a0c1.png

This may not seem like much to many people here, but when I started playing late in 2009, Hollies were incredibly rare. There was a number floating around back then. I don't remember it exactly, but I think it was somewhere in the mid-twenties. Less than 30 adult (CB?) Hollies on active scrolls. That's how rare Hollies were. Seriously. You could refresh the AP for hours on end and not even get to *see* a single Holly egg, much less *catch* one.

Now, they're taking over the AP and sitting there for extended periods of time. To me, this is a joyous occasion.

Edited by olympe

@olympe Yeah I remember that too! Even a 2nd gen was really rare and this feels kind of odd now :D I still feel like hollies are such a precious breed tho.

@Bamboomonkey *Every* *single* Holly was really rare, but 2nd gens most of all. And regarding feeling that they're a precious breed - you and me both! And I'm still going to continue the line of my very first Holly - a male-male-female spiral with Skywings. As I do every year.

Edited by olympe