shric debar

the screenshot thread.

5 hours ago, Nightmon said:

I've unlock all the egg except one.
aLyhUgA.png
I look at trade each day in hope to unlock it, I want it to be my first egg from the market 👍

Which egg would that be? The Zyu? I've got the same 'hole' and I'm pretty sure my encyclopedia and therefor my market is up to date Zyus aren't featured as of yet as there is some problem with them having only one encyclopedia entry but variants depending on biome if I remember correctly

8 hours ago, Herk said:

Which egg would that be? The Zyu?

The yellow Dino ;) See the message?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

47 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

The yellow Dino ;) See the message?

I'm blind:rolleyes:

I was looking through old stuff and found some dated DC screenshots. What fun:

yEiZlv1.jpg

Pic of the original, 1 page cave in 2010. Wow, purple isn't a color of egg you expected to see. And look at that shop link.

EQ1NJj8.jpg

Not DC necessarily, but here's an old shot of AoND around Christmas 2010. You can see the original sprites for adult Hollies, Golds, Winter S1, Red S1, and dead eggs. Clicking the stars would purge adults, fogs, and dead things from the site.

GhbFNtT.png

And then sometimes AoND itself would die.

TAY70lt.jpg

Old catch screen from 2012-ish. Now there's a handy Account and Help page at the top of the site. Poor Shop link still clinging to relevancy.

oHlqJyl.png

While this scroll image from 2014 isn't particularly interesting, aside from how cluttered it looks, it's worth noting we no longer have that "stolen" dragon message on our scrolls. I kind of miss it.

ts2vfMt.png

More modern DC 2015 with a screwed up lineage layout. Lookit those old Silvers. My last screenshot of the Shop link, which would eventually succumb to its slow death in 2016.

Wow, @Nine those are nice screenshots! It is fun to look back on older screenshots and see the differences. 

0ff2ba91e3.jpg

Never seen these guys taking over the AP before :blink:.

Cool, looks like the filename shuffle accidentally re-used an actual lineage image which you still had in your cache XD (you'll note that the Anagallis in that lineage IS odd, because it's using the male sprite for both males and females - dayform Nocturnes aren't dimorphic)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Found a very old screenshot on my other external drive...

WHAT.png.7ac59e17ebde13bd82f658fdeb206391.png

Aaand the same dragon today!

changes.png.4d5a0a6e3942a674d3fce1c84e55a95b.png

Ah, those old golds. Old lineage view too lol.

I miss the old golds SOOOOO much.

59 minutes ago, Keileon said:

A vampire bit an ungendered ND egg before TJ made that impossible.

how could it be possible? I thought eggs have to be 3 days+ to bite since long ago, and this dragon grew up on June 2019.

3 hours ago, numb3rs said:

how could it be possible? I thought eggs have to be 3 days+ to bite since long ago, and this dragon grew up on June 2019.

Nope! There was no time limit on biting eggs, that only happened after these vamps were created.

... what I've always been tempted to do and yet never have X'D

I just imagine you running after 4 baby dragons and throwing yourself over them to catch them! XD

I received this Zyu through a trade as a 4d10h hatchie, put it in various hatcheries. It's amassing massive views but refusing to grow up... It was earthquake'd so that might have something to do with it, but if a hatchie is forced out early only to take more time to grow up, what's the point XD 

zyuderg.JPG

Wow, and I thought my girl was being stubern for not growing up with 6k views. @becondethuong1307

I have multiple Zyus that have grown up with only 4-5k overall views. 11k is quite high though. 😮

16214983_ScreenShot2019-07-25at1_26_05PM.png.f8d1884ed471747f46cb7d1ead09099d.png

IIRC they don't gain more views after growing up, right? Look at one of my stats 😂

stubbornzyu.jpg

Edit: Ohh I just saw @becondethuong1307 screenshot. Maybe the hatchie was stunned?

Edited by Naughtrish