shric debar

the screenshot thread.

17 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

minty.png.7bed064e9f4d7652cdbae6809dd502ce.png

:)

"Honey?" - "Yes, Dear?" "We are living on the ceiling, right?"  "Yup." "So maybe - just maybe - we should go down before breeding..."  "Nah, it'll be fine."  *plop*

12 hours ago, Herk said:

"Honey?" - "Yes, Dear?" "We are living on the ceiling, right?"  "Yup." "So maybe - just maybe - we should go down before breeding..."  "Nah, it'll be fine."  *plop*

was not expecting such humor. I choked on my drink. 🤣

Yes - but mine wasn't as remarkable as yours !

65926704_Image1.png.f30ceddcc459a0a798022971389a4c68.png

c086b2db31.jpg

Wow.  The Sapphire won over the Truffle.  Those values are really out of whack :blink:.  BREED MORE SAPPHIRES EVERYONE!!!!  They're Light Elementals, so helpful for the raffle this month, too.

2019-04-16.png.f4c0b95543c9bd395f72896b0940e153.png

*Stands underneath them, ready to catch should they fall*

An offer I couldn't refuse :D

2pod1l0.png

Edited by Herk

Picked up an egg with a big hole in it... 

image.png.108430e0a1bceab7fdba4db862a5a252.png

And now that it's on my scroll it decided it was scared of it's new surroundings and de-cracked... :blink: Is that supposed to happen?

image.png.fca09c8e5cc74cd8fa0be22533332e24.png

Plus, TJ has stated that eggs behave differently on scrolls they were bred on than elsewhere. He said so with regards to sickness, but I imagine that the same holds true for egg development requirements.

7SgwKsM.png

Fogkilling is weird sometimes. They stay dead on their feet for a mysteriously long time if you manage to look at the right moment.

On 4/10/2019 at 10:04 AM, Montre said:

Not really a dragon but does anyone else remember this?

I can technically say that I remember, but then again I actually didn't do anything to the wreath so my event badge ended up looking like this and it kind of bothers me. :lol: Your wreath looks amazing though, that's such a cool idea!

8ngef5t.png

On 4/22/2019 at 10:57 PM, Aqub said:

Picked up an egg with a big hole in it... 

image.png.108430e0a1bceab7fdba4db862a5a252.png

And now that it's on my scroll it decided it was scared of it's new surroundings and de-cracked... :blink: Is that supposed to happen?

image.png.fca09c8e5cc74cd8fa0be22533332e24.png

An egg that stays on the scroll it was bred from takes less views to crack and hatch than any other egg, so once it came off the parent scroll it lost its bonus. (Incubation doesn't affect how many views it needs to hatch, only when it's available to hatch.)

On 4/26/2019 at 6:27 PM, Mangrit said:

Fogkilling is weird sometimes. They stay dead on their feet for a mysteriously long time if you manage to look at the right moment.

I think they only die once the cave refreshes on the hour, or they get unfogged with not enough views. I've managed to abandon eggs that "ran out of time" before the next hour but were saved in the AP because their incubation got removed before they registered as supposed to be dead.

1 hour ago, Shadowdrake said:

I think they only die once the cave refreshes on the hour, or they get unfogged with not enough views. I've managed to abandon eggs that "ran out of time" before the next hour but were saved in the AP because their incubation got removed before they registered as supposed to be dead.

Maybe you're right. I'm used to neglected experiments and watching eggs die on the exact second they're supposed to, but I guess being under a fog cloud removes this accuracy?

But you cannot abandon fogged things without unfogging them first :blink:

I meant I unfogged and abandoned immediately without going to the view page, so it didn't register quick enough before I abandoned it.

Let's say I'm very close to platinum.

TUTRnfS.png

Happy to have caught this one. The last 'special' number of grown dragons I randomly caught was 666. >__<

20 minutes ago, Naraku said:

BGuYRP9.png

So this happened.

Brain short circuits trying to figure out which to click, miss both...

Leodons are generally incredibly beautiful, but have you seen them on the AoND background color? I want to marry them!

image.png.2a67fb29dd38d4b6891a60d49ea335c9.png

Most recent set of screenshots showing how someone I do not know (which in itself is telling of how I’m not lying- if I had it out for someone specific, I would have started blaming them for it at least two months ago; and besides, I don’t think banning them would stop them from doing this, and probably would make them “hit” even harder) putting my eggs and hatchlings into Valley Sherwood without permission on a daily basis, and me (yet again) taking them out.

147BA632-430F-4B39-9EC5-489193887C2D.png

52A00EB7-B56D-4935-ADBC-7210A70622DA.png

Edited by Montre