Jump to content
shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Nagapie said:

a4Uig2j.png

 

The lack of interest is very apparent.

 

lol! 'La la la, just over here playing with my magic heart' 

Share this post


Link to post

She's not overly pleased at him, nor he her seemingly...

Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.34.41 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post

I just bred one of my 2G prizes, such good dragons...

 

 

RumourEggs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

If the person who gets this doesn’t incorporate the word quiche in the name I will be disappointed.

47C9B18F-5AED-4983-8AAC-4E439B2AE3BD.png

Share this post


Link to post

Huh, interesting, the sprite for the fog is also upside down for fool mints, correct me if Im wrong

20B3B317-8BCA-4923-8E34-06DA92123B2D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post

QsWMAei.png

 

okay cave

Share this post


Link to post

This I like !

 

 minty.png.7bed064e9f4d7652cdbae6809dd502ce.png

 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

 

 minty.png.7bed064e9f4d7652cdbae6809dd502ce.png

 

:)

 

"Honey?" - "Yes, Dear?" "We are living on the ceiling, right?"  "Yup." "So maybe - just maybe - we should go down before breeding..."  "Nah, it'll be fine."  *plop*

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Herk said:

 

"Honey?" - "Yes, Dear?" "We are living on the ceiling, right?"  "Yup." "So maybe - just maybe - we should go down before breeding..."  "Nah, it'll be fine."  *plop*

was not expecting such humor. I choked on my drink. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post

Yes - but mine wasn't as remarkable as yours !

 

65926704_Image1.png.f30ceddcc459a0a798022971389a4c68.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

c086b2db31.jpg

 

Wow.  The Sapphire won over the Truffle.  Those values are really out of whack :blink:.  BREED MORE SAPPHIRES EVERYONE!!!!  They're Light Elementals, so helpful for the raffle this month, too.

Share this post


Link to post

2019-04-16.png.f4c0b95543c9bd395f72896b0940e153.png

 

*Stands underneath them, ready to catch should they fall*

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

An offer I couldn't refuse :D

 

2pod1l0.png

Edited by Herk

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.fdb0aab77a7af9efbe5f0a5a6f0a7ef5.png

talk about xeno shenanigans

Share this post


Link to post

Picked up an egg with a big hole in it... 

image.png.108430e0a1bceab7fdba4db862a5a252.png

And now that it's on my scroll it decided it was scared of it's new surroundings and de-cracked... :blink: Is that supposed to happen?

image.png.fca09c8e5cc74cd8fa0be22533332e24.png

Share this post


Link to post

Plus, TJ has stated that eggs behave differently on scrolls they were bred on than elsewhere. He said so with regards to sickness, but I imagine that the same holds true for egg development requirements.

Share this post


Link to post

7SgwKsM.png

Fogkilling is weird sometimes. They stay dead on their feet for a mysteriously long time if you manage to look at the right moment.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/10/2019 at 10:04 AM, Montre said:

Not really a dragon but does anyone else remember this?

 

I can technically say that I remember, but then again I actually didn't do anything to the wreath so my event badge ended up looking like this and it kind of bothers me. :lol: Your wreath looks amazing though, that's such a cool idea!

 

8ngef5t.png

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/22/2019 at 10:57 PM, Aqub said:

Picked up an egg with a big hole in it... 

image.png.108430e0a1bceab7fdba4db862a5a252.png

And now that it's on my scroll it decided it was scared of it's new surroundings and de-cracked... :blink: Is that supposed to happen?

image.png.fca09c8e5cc74cd8fa0be22533332e24.png

An egg that stays on the scroll it was bred from takes less views to crack and hatch than any other egg, so once it came off the parent scroll it lost its bonus. (Incubation doesn't affect how many views it needs to hatch, only when it's available to hatch.)

 

 

On 4/26/2019 at 6:27 PM, Mangrit said:

Fogkilling is weird sometimes. They stay dead on their feet for a mysteriously long time if you manage to look at the right moment.

I think they only die once the cave refreshes on the hour, or they get unfogged with not enough views. I've managed to abandon eggs that "ran out of time" before the next hour but were saved in the AP because their incubation got removed before they registered as supposed to be dead.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Shadowdrake said:

I think they only die once the cave refreshes on the hour, or they get unfogged with not enough views. I've managed to abandon eggs that "ran out of time" before the next hour but were saved in the AP because their incubation got removed before they registered as supposed to be dead.

Maybe you're right. I'm used to neglected experiments and watching eggs die on the exact second they're supposed to, but I guess being under a fog cloud removes this accuracy?

Share this post


Link to post

But you cannot abandon fogged things without unfogging them first :blink:

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.