shric debar

the screenshot thread.

image.png.22031e1dec569ff2ac4ada46d6cd067b.png

*sigh*

I mean it's not too bad, seeing that I have 15000 dragons... but still, so much work left to do...

Also apparently my unsorted "freshly grown" adults have reached page 2, which means I have more than 500 dragons that need to be manual-custom-sorted.  XD 

Well, I'm on page 3 with the unsorted ones XD

So I saw the first trade and entered "free" into the search field just to see if there were more of those.

Yep, there are. Seems some players are heaving fun with impossible demands for free XD Best one is the roll of TP, considering how high in demand TP is these days ...

image.png.59c8b825cd704b79fbc38072302aaa3f.png

I admit it's funny, but it's also creating a lot of false results for those of us actually looking for a trade.  😵

Edited by Pourlemoment

Two dragons got stuck together while I was sorting them 😂

47E67493-2166-4DE9-BE57-259FAA2EC472.jpeg

Yet another "one of these is not like the others" AP screenshot:

Spoiler

image.png.ebd245613d030f172b170fd74b98e821.png

4 hours ago, Naraku said:

3 out of 4 for this batch alted

Woah, you even got both alt hatchies at once?! I've heard multiple times that only one type is available at a time, guess not? (Also, kinda loving them on that black background, makes them blend in so their glowy eyes seem even more spooky!)

On 5/4/2020 at 3:21 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

So I saw the first trade and entered "free" into the search field just to see if there were more of those.

Yep, there are. Seems some players are heaving fun with impossible demands for free XD Best one is the roll of TP, considering how high in demand TP is these days ...

image.png.59c8b825cd704b79fbc38072302aaa3f.png

In all honesty, this has been pissing me off lately. People got banned for the song lyrics, among other things, so why doesn't this count? And I get that some of these people are obviously doing it in sarcastic response to the people who keep making stupid "free for __" trades, but they're being just as annoying. Mods really need to step in and do something about this already. I've been reporting a lot of repeat offenders, but they're always back at it again the next day, if not sooner. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the vent, but this is becoming a huge pet peeve of mine, along with people who try to keep their trades on page one all the time or give deliberately deceptive descriptions.

(And for the record, no, I'm not bitter about missing out on free stuff, which I usually don't try for, but I see these all the time when looking for hatchlings.)

It's especially annoying if they never intend to actually trade their stuff.

I'm sorry if a little 'release of tension' and innocent (for most) fun was taken the wrong way. It happened twice, and for only a brief period of time, the trades weren't left up long. 

I've been reporting a lot of repeat offenders, but they're always back at it again the next day, if not sooner.

They certainly weren't up that many times. As Schen said, we all did get our bans and I apologize for having caused any problems that lasted for what, a half hour? I don't want to cause trouble, it was just our way of protesting against the 'free' trades that ended up in what we had thought was harmless fun. Life goes on.

PS. Kudos to the mods for doing a great job.

Edited by Raphy

pretty sure no actual trouble was caused

Bit of harmless fun, is all. From personal experience at least half of those were at least willing to trade. You don't know if they are or not, so my impulse would be benefit of the doubt.

As far as the "repeat offenders" goes if there's people doing it again they aren't connected to that particular bit of memery.

Edited by Keileon

So much orange, that is filling my heart. 

magi wall copy.jpg

You are welcome @Verilidaine I glad that even a screenshot, can make someone happy :)

Edited by Alesita

Teleporting the orange right into your soul! :D

20 hours ago, Alesita said:

So much orange, that is filling my heart. 

Eeee someone got a screenshot of the magi wall, thank you so much!!!  I missed it in person -- that was my third attempt at making an actual wall and I'm beyond delighted. Thank you!

Just a couple observations I made from the AoND because I was bored.

Its a boopy conga-line!

image.png.9c75fb80500823f249748df50a4c6097.png

"This is mine, now."

image.png.d90d2bd1d127091a5c310d6378d3e344.png

Tetra makes a very small friend.

image.png.14de83636165f3d02b65f3bc3249fc9e.png

4 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

Just a couple observations I made from the AoND because I was bored.

Its a boopy conga-line!

image.png.9c75fb80500823f249748df50a4c6097.png

"This is mine, now."

image.png.d90d2bd1d127091a5c310d6378d3e344.png

Tetra makes a very small friend.

image.png.14de83636165f3d02b65f3bc3249fc9e.png

Those are cute! :D

I did not influence any of these, they were all rescued from the AP.  XD

Males.jpg.74594032c0a20aad5b32694d5cf295f5.jpg

schenanigans, Raphy, Keileon, anyone else I missed:

I wasn't really referring to you guys, although the "joke" was still kind of frustrating on top of everything else. There are people who literally post "free for" trades every day, and clearly they're either not getting banned or it's completely ineffective. Not trying to derail this thread, but it was relevant to the topic and all the other threads about the trade hub have been closed. It's just been really annoying.

18 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

There are people who literally post "free for" trades every day, and clearly they're either not getting banned or it's completely ineffective.

Mods have officially stated that "free" trades that have a regular want or condition of some sort (or trades with a have that is completely inaccurate) are perfectly allowable and will not be punished for. I don't think it's sensible but that's their ruling, so unless it's a meme (or they say they want it to go to someone with a specific trophy) they're not getting banned. That's probably the reasoning for the joke to be honest: people can be completely unreasonable in their "free" trades and it's allowed.

Edited by Shadowdrake

come on 

the ONE time common x rare doesn’t work is when i need another undine for the new hybrid 😠

396686A7-189A-4C1B-8B51-78632A332542.jpeg

I don't remember the last time I've seen all eggs in abandoned have the same time left stamp but it's def been awhile since I've seen all the eggs shown to have no hour marking on them. It looks nice IMO. 😊

1484788096_ScreenShot2020-05-27at9_43_24AM.png.15aa23233a83ae501703e7442351981e.png