shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Hollies were so rare I was lucky to see a Holly in the AP, much less catch one. It wasn't until my 7th year of playing that I got one and I shrieked out loud! I think it was a couple years after that the CB holiday biome was created, which has really evened out the holiday dragon field. I remember there was a lot of drama over that new biome, though - people who wanted CBs they missed were thrilled, but people who had been lucky enough to get previous Hollies were quite upset, thinking their trade value would go down. I think most people were really happy though, including myself ^_^

Edited by Twimm

Yeah I still remember being thrilled to get a reasonably low gen stairstep holly. I could not be more happy about finally getting to own CBs and breed checkers from them! I love hollies, they're one of my favourite Christmas breeds.

Wasn't another big thing about trying to grab holiday's that they would be mixed in with non holidays- unlike now how all the holidays are pushed to the front? It's been awhile and I took a bit of a brake from the site but I seem to remember that being a thing. IDK, I'm just glad that we're able to get old CBs now. I remember getting a few holiday 2nd gens a few years back and being just sooooo over joyed. ❤️

No-eggs.png

no eggs?

Edited by Herk

Last years stats:

9E281BA4-D32D-465E-B58A-AD327727E1CA.thumb.jpeg.94526b6e34b9c8d67285441dfb54fa91.jpeg

This year:

7731F7EB-891C-4BB1-B0BE-FCD3D80687D4.thumb.jpeg.0ecd084a714a40780dd7a724b6c2bee1.jpeg

It was an intense season. I need sleep.

Edited by dothefreddy

When I wanted to take in a gift, I got more eggs than expected (and the code of the  gift was cool, too :D):

egg.png

Edited by Astreya

ZpuPTfC.jpg

So this is what you do with your excess grain. Feed it to your dragons to get rare eggs :P

dragcave-purple-recursion-n-see-recursio

XD My money's on that the poor draggo must have been sleep-deprived; when you're so tired you cast Fertility at the mirror.

On 1/13/2020 at 8:33 PM, pinkgothic said:

dragcave-purple-recursion-n-see-recursio

XD My money's on that the poor draggo must have been sleep-deprived; when you're so tired you cast Fertility at the mirror.

That's so great! It made me laugh :D

I also come here with purples, I got 5 purple eggs, hatched them at the same time but I didn't check or influence they gender. Well, it's really an amazing coincidence:

494565373_WhataluckxD.png.a6c2f47a7b762207d1a065d4428e26a9.png

I'm sure now that I have plenty of male purples xD

24 minutes ago, DOLPHIN232 said:

new lineage :)

Screen Shot 2020-01-26 at 1.49.07 PM.png

Wow, that is beautiful! I really need to get onto making more checkers ❤️

1 hour ago, bonvoyage said:

Wow, that is beautiful! I really need to get onto making more checkers ❤️

Thanks!!