Jump to content
shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Recommended Posts

Ey, stuff like that is why I'm afraid to really take aegises from the AP. At least people on the forums you can know if they intend to keep as one type or the other, but throw in dragons under outside control and it's a shot in the dark.

(of course people can kill dragons too, this whole thing is risky but we have no choice)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.6dccb2d00ab5bcb0d2e942bb1152c69e.png

image.png.bc0fff9197af5a3a30b2034377f47cee.png

 

Edited for anonymity. Why don't people ask for something that actually exists?

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, olympe said:

image.png.6dccb2d00ab5bcb0d2e942bb1152c69e.png

image.png.bc0fff9197af5a3a30b2034377f47cee.png

 

Edited for anonymity. Why don't people ask for something that actually exists?

 

I guess, they simply don't know better. Otherwise they wouldn't waste their time searching... really sad that we can't explain it to them unless they have an account here and can receive PMs.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, I saw someone post trades with an explanation. "CB hollies are always male, CB solstices always rosy, CB mistletoes always female." But I guess that got reported pretty quickly. XD 

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/25/2018 at 8:44 AM, Sunrunner said:

This was a Pacified Aegis yesterday!

 

8b76eab098.jpg

 

On 12/25/2018 at 12:11 PM, Soulsborne said:

@Sunrunner Really hoping for you that this will be only temporary and just a mistake (like "enraged the wrong Aegis"). Fingers crossed!

 

Thanks, I know sometimes that happens, but when I went back to look later, the person who had owned the dragon in question has since released it in the Enraged state, so there's no going back :(.  A whole year's worth of work ruined there.

 

On 12/25/2018 at 6:05 PM, Dragon_Arbock said:

Ey, stuff like that is why I'm afraid to really take aegises from the AP. At least people on the forums you can know if they intend to keep as one type or the other, but throw in dragons under outside control and it's a shot in the dark.

(of course people can kill dragons too, this whole thing is risky but we have no choice)

 

 

 

The sad part here is that the lineage is all mine back to the 2nd gen Gold that I traded for last year before Christmas '17, so it's no 'Will-they-won't-they' AP catch we're talking about, but one I built from the ground up.  I would've kept the offspring of the other 3G pair I have if this had happened before the event started instead of dropping them all in the AP, & I know one's dragons are ours to with as we please, but the person I traded with for this got something from me, & now I can't help but feel a little bit cheated.  Wish I could remember who it was, I don't think I'd feel comfortable trading with them in the future.

 

 

@TerraAnne  THAT IS AWESOME!!! XD  I see your Mistletoe & raise you a Noel B).

 

c12e530b85.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by Sunrunner

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Sunrunner said:

Thanks, I know sometimes that happens, but when I went back to look later, the person who had owned the dragon in question has since released it in the Enraged state, so there's no going back :(.  A whole year's worth of work ruined there.

 

Okay, wow, that's so mean. Deliberately ruining lineages before they release a dragon... a whole new level of unnecessary! I'm sorry that this happened to you, I'd be super pissed if this were my project.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Soulsborne said:

 

Okay, wow, that's so mean. Deliberately ruining lineages before they release a dragon... a whole new level of unnecessary! I'm sorry that this happened to you, I'd be super pissed if this were my project.

 

Meh, I'd be more mad if I hadn't luckily caught & decided to hold onto an unrelated 4G of the same lineage on the first night of breeding.  As it is, I'm only annoyed, & maybe a little discouraged that I need a new 2G Gold there & have to re-breed the 3G next year.  Guess I'll release the little guy I kept, too, since there's no way to change that Aegis back to Pacified now.  Might as well go hunting for something I can actually use.

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Sunrunner said:

 

 

Thanks, I know sometimes that happens, but when I went back to look later, the person who had owned the dragon in question has since released it in the Enraged state, so there's no going back :(.  A whole year's worth of work ruined there.

 

 

The sad part here is that the lineage is all mine back to the 2nd gen Gold that I traded for last year before Christmas '17, so it's no 'Will-they-won't-they' AP catch we're talking about, but one I built from the ground up.  I would've kept the offspring of the other 3G pair I have if this had happened before the event started instead of dropping them all in the AP, & I know one's dragons are ours to with as we please, but the person I traded with for this got something from me, & now I can't help but feel a little bit cheated.  Wish I could remember who it was, I don't think I'd feel comfortable trading with them in the future.

 

 

@TerraAnne  THAT IS AWESOME!!! XD  I see your Mistletoe & raise you a Noel B).

 

c12e530b85.jpg

 

 

 

 That Noel caveborn is mighty awesome. I wish I had one from the christmas holidays. The best code I got was a mistletoe caveborn coded Knarf.
I don't really breed my aegis's but there is a group if I recall who "took the aegis oath" and won't change their aegis form to keep things like this from happening. I won't change mine either.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/27/2018 at 3:01 PM, Sunrunner said:

 

Meh, I'd be more mad if I hadn't luckily caught & decided to hold onto an unrelated 4G of the same lineage on the first night of breeding.  As it is, I'm only annoyed, & maybe a little discouraged that I need a new 2G Gold there & have to re-breed the 3G next year.  Guess I'll release the little guy I kept, too, since there's no way to change that Aegis back to Pacified now.  Might as well go hunting for something I can actually use.

I would be happy to help you rebuild your lineage if I can! I have a CB enraged Aegis and an unrelated 2G enraged Aegis from Gold already. Both are permanently enraged. I would be happy to breed both of them for free :)

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/28/2018 at 5:58 PM, The Dragoness said:

I would be happy to help you rebuild your lineage if I can! I have a CB enraged Aegis and an unrelated 2G enraged Aegis from Gold already. Both are permanently enraged. I would be happy to breed both of them for free :)

Thanks for the very kind offer, but it's the Pacified half I need.  And I was generously gifted a replacement 4G with all Pacified Aegis, so now this little holiday project of mine won't be set back like I feared :D.

Share this post


Link to post

low-time-eggs.png

 

The AP is flooded with all these low-time eggs. I managed to grab a low-time Magi egg with 1 day, 14 hours left, and now it's just about to hatch :D 

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/27/2018 at 3:01 PM, Sunrunner said:

 

Meh, I'd be more mad if I hadn't luckily caught & decided to hold onto an unrelated 4G of the same lineage on the first night of breeding.  As it is, I'm only annoyed, & maybe a little discouraged that I need a new 2G Gold there & have to re-breed the 3G next year.  Guess I'll release the little guy I kept, too, since there's no way to change that Aegis back to Pacified now.  Might as well go hunting for something I can actually use.

Somehow I got enraged and pacified mixed up. I meant to say pacified, but I'm glad you got it figured out nonetheless XD

Share this post


Link to post

I've been stalking my shiny to at least see if it'll survive. Not expecting to get it back at this point but I did rename the parents to try. Either way, Im not gonna break the rules and add this to a hatchery because it isn't mine... But I'm going to be heavily upset if someone took this 2g prize and I end up with a dead egg in my tinsel's offspring 🙃 it's er at this point..

D6FFA6D4-6739-4D7A-BEB3-141B307A4482.png

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Andromen said:

image.png.821d45e69bb9a8dfd3d9f08193182a4b.png

the Salt Wall is upon us..

It's still going on :lol: My friend who's new to the game asked me "what is up with all these white eggs in the abandoned cave?!?!"

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.a7ac1bc7319e553e87bbbf84be3c4389.pngimage.png.cb94fdabebbde105c543385e7338ff0a.png

 

So I bred this Baikala and tossed it into the AP while the Holiday Dragon wall was up.

It hatched while the Holiday Dragon wall was up.

It grew up while the Holiday Dragon wall was up.

I'm surprised that hatchlings that grow up in the Abandoned Pile automatically get released to the wild. Not sure what I was expecting tbh, but since it's a rare occurrence it's interesting to see.

Edited by FlyingDragona

Share this post


Link to post

image.png.83f85559533918e34b711daaa3fd17be.png

Yeah, sure looks like it. 😛 

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.