Jump to content
shric debar

the screenshot thread.

Recommended Posts

I'm sorry for people who dislike walls but this is my dream AP! (also, no worries, it's not too many eggs lol)

 

 

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post

Great, not another wall...hopefully this one won't last 8-10 hours like the salts did...annoys me so much that one person feels the need to take over one area of the game from everyone else...

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, pixiezbite said:

Great, not another wall...hopefully this one won't last 8-10 hours like the salts did...annoys me so much that one person feels the need to take over one area of the game from everyone else...

I'd rather have walls that lower the ap times and incuhatch eggs than have 6 day eggs that you can't.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, pixiezbite said:

Great, not another wall...hopefully this one won't last 8-10 hours like the salts did...annoys me so much that one person feels the need to take over one area of the game from everyone else...

 

Just dive in and enjoy it instead of complaining lol - or do something else. It's full of pretty lineages and a lot of people are having a lot of fun going through them all ~

Share this post


Link to post

Walls are a good opportunity for socializing and having a break to study my finals, appreciated Mae x3. Also I don't see much Khusa on AP, it is nice to have a Khusa wall anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, MaeTM said:

 

Just dive in and enjoy it instead of complaining lol - or do something else. It's full of pretty lineages and a lot of people are having a lot of fun going through them all ~

 

Those are not one of my fav dragons, so I will not partake...Some of us don't have unlimited time to ap hunt-and for me, that is my main way I chose to play the game, so when it comes to walls that last several hours-or in the case of the salt wall-8 or more hours...so yes, it does bother me when one person decided to take over the ap...

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, pixiezbite said:

 

Those are not one of my fav dragons, so I will not partake...Some of us don't have unlimited time to ap hunt-and for me, that is my main way I chose to play the game, so when it comes to walls that last several hours-or in the case of the salt wall-8 or more hours...so yes, it does bother me when one person decided to take over the ap...

 

If that makes you feel better then, this is (eggs-wise) around 1/5 of the salt wall. There are no messy lineages and khusas are more liked overall as they're newer. It won't last as long lol

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, MaeTM said:

 

Just dive in and enjoy it instead of complaining lol - or do something else. It's full of pretty lineages and a lot of people are having a lot of fun going through them all ~

What if this is the ONLY time I have to play today? What if I HATE Khusas? Is this hideous wall of them going to last as long as the Blacktips?  

 

I GET that this is a game that we can all play how we want. But when ONE person impinges on many many others way of play, it's annoying!

 

These walls have been going on for days, with nearly ALL of one breed caused by one person (per breed). Thanks so much NOT, for making it so many many others can't play!

Edited by wbmorgan

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, wbmorgan said:

What if this is the ONLY time I have to play today? What if I HATE Khusas? Is this hideous wall of them going to last as long as the Blacktips?  

 

I GET that this is a game that we can all play how we want. But when ONE person impinges on many many others way of play, it's annoying!

 

These walls have been going on for days, with nearly ALL of one breed caused by one person (per breed). Thanks so much NOT, for making it so many many others can't play!

 

Thank you!!!

Share this post


Link to post

Guys, calm down. It's a game. Everyone can choose to play it their way and if they feel like walling the ap? Then they are entitled to do so. Remember, at the end of the day, they are just pixels on a screen and no reason to get upset over. One day I will do an Ash Dragon Wall to the ap one day. People have actually found these walls useful

Edited by Dalek Raptor

Share this post


Link to post

Wow, the levels of wall hate here are gigantic. I rather like the walls. They lower AP times and if it's a breed I don't like, I go do something else. Like spend time IRL with my family or friends, like NORMAL people do. Nothing says you HAVE to AP hunt at every opportunity. But hey, I guess you all LIKE the 6 day AP eggs versus the 7 day biome eggs.

 

*heads off to get ready for her own attack on the AP, later haters!*

Share this post


Link to post

Games are meant to be fun. You're taking this way too seriously. But let the Khusa's reign for now, I'm sure some of you complaining now will be real smug when the wall turns to something you like. 

Share this post


Link to post

The thing is, I really appreciate such attempts at breeding commons, because as they are bred more and more rarity ratios of these commons increase and the rares become relatively less rare in the cave and become easier to be succesfully bred. Such mass breeding of commons are actually very helpful for our future cave hunts and breedings. The CB Gold draughts on cave usually coincides with lesser activity on AP (Especially when there are high timed eggs and no mass breeding of commons) as far as I can tell from my observations so far.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, wbmorgan said:

Thanks so much NOT, for making it so many many others can't play!


> Implying that the only way to play DC is to sift through the AP.

 

There's cave hunting, group organizing, lineage planning, trading, naming, etc - if all else fails, you could develop a secondary hobby. I recommend meditation and slow breathing.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Prophet said:


> Implying that the only way to play DC is to sift through the AP.

 

There's cave hunting, group organizing, lineage planning, trading, naming, etc - if all else fails, you could develop a secondary hobby. I recommend meditation and slow breathing.

There it is. I was waiting for someone to make ME the BAD GUY. Thank you!! 

 

I don't DO groups, I don't need CBs, I have planned every lineage I need to plan.  WHY is that anyone who speaks out against something is in the wrong? I can have an opinion just like you! This days of crappy dragons blocking the AP PISSES ME OFF and I am ALLOWED to feel that way!! 

 

YES, it'S "JUST A GAME", but I play when I can for fun and if for days on end, I CAN'T play because somebody's gotta clog up the AP, it's no longer fun! 

 

So just bugger off! 

Share this post


Link to post

Nobody is making you the bad guy. You're making us into mega-bad villains for:
a) playing our way

b) perhaps trying to help boosting breeding odds for someone trying to get rares from a common

c) enjoying the game too

 

But hey, you can have your 6 day AP back. After I'm done breeding every army I have to the AP now. SHIM ARMY, ASSEMBLE!!

Share this post


Link to post

Should I combine the words written in CAPS to get a hidden message? 🤔

 

Anyway, there is nothing to be done at this point, so I'd say it is best to leave it here and rather make a suggestion about AP maybe? Because you can not stop people from breeding as they wish and that is in their freedom. Scolding on someone because of a game's features is pointless afterall.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, animatedrose said:

Nobody is making you the bad guy. You're making us into mega-bad villains for:
a) playing our way

b) perhaps trying to help boosting breeding odds for someone trying to get rares from a common

c) enjoying the game too

 

But hey, you can have your 6 day AP back. After I'm done breeding every army I have to the AP now. SHIM ARMY, ASSEMBLE!!

  Blah blah blah........  

 

I never said I liked 6 day Aps. I just hate that it's being taken over by crap.   

 

So yeah, you go do whatever. Child.   

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I think the point wbmorgan is trying to make is that when we posted our dislike, we both got jumped on and both felt ganged up on...so somehow its not ok for us to post that we don't care for endless walls?

 

Personally I don't post much on the forum, as it seems to be the same group of players posting who all seem to know each other, and it makes me uncomfortable, tho in the past I have tried to post, and have often gifted very nice eggs in departures...all this does is make me not want to post or gift things away anymore....

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, FeatheryWings said:

Should I combine the words written in CAPS to get a hidden message? 🤔

 

Anyway, there is nothing to be done at this point, so I'd say it is best to leave it here and rather make a suggestion about AP maybe? Because you can not stop people from breeding as they wish and that is in their freedom. Scolding on someone because of a game's features is pointless afterall.

And being "scolded on" because I HATE it is pointless, too! 

 

No wonder I hate coming here. This forum is the least friendly place on the planet. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, wbmorgan said:

There it is. I was waiting for someone to make ME the BAD GUY. Thank you!! 

 

I don't DO groups, I don't need CBs, I have planned every lineage I need to plan.  WHY is that anyone who speaks out against something is in the wrong? I can have an opinion just like you! This days of crappy dragons blocking the AP PISSES ME OFF and I am ALLOWED to feel that way!! 

 

YES, it'S "JUST A GAME", but I play when I can for fun and if for days on end, I CAN'T play because somebody's gotta clog up the AP, it's no longer fun! 

 

So just bugger off! 

 

My goodness. You sure are cranky without your eggs.

 

It was never my intention to incriminate you, or imply that you cannot speak your opinion. I merely wanted to suggest alternate ways to deal with your inner turmoil.

 

flowchart-walking.gif.bb9b184f9a43828d7806c15a96990007.gif

 

To suit this thread best, I have included screenshots =D

 

meditation-chart-01-600x500.jpg.dd20c30d6e52cb482099776584c6cc4e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.