shric debar

the screenshot thread.

I really wish this Platinum user had a forums account, but nope.

20180921_111513.thumb.png.9cdf6b386277efdc96877128c1f7c5a5.png

If he's trolling, it's a funny way to do it XD

Thanks Ruby Eyes for smacking some sense to me, I really did not understand it for the first 5 minutes of looking, toom another 5 more minutes to understand.

Wouldn't it be better if it was rephrased as ~CB Vamp that's bitten by Vamp with no "Bitten by" link~ ? Oh well.

Edited by BlueLatios
Took me almost forever to understand what he meant lol

11 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Why do you think they are trolling? I don't get it.

I thought you couldn't get CB Vampires from cave outside a specific time or event? And even if it's October, it's still a week away...

Wait, what if the Biter has deceased, will it appear to be CB or not? (I'm still gonna ask this :v )

Edited by BlueLatios

They mean they want a vampire bitten by one of the original vampires given out as holiday dragons. Those are the only vampires to have ever been adopted from the cave rather than bitten, so they have no 'bitten by'. If a vampire dies I'm pretty sure bitten by links to a tombstone.

Edited by bonvoyage

10 minutes ago, bonvoyage said:

They mean they want a vampire bitten by one of the original vampires given out as holiday dragons. Those are the only vampires to have ever been adopted from the cave rather than bitten, so they have no 'bitten by'.

Almost. Vampires bitten before sometime between April and June (?) 2010 also don't show a "Bitten by": https://dragcave.net/view/jSXU

@BlueLatios Vampires don't appear in the Halloween biome. At least they didn't last year.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

59719440-7F84-4891-AF67-E22AE9CDADCE.thumb.png.c619f697f45ea05db63c22ce6ca7c40f.png

Hmmm

1 hour ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

Whichisinfront..PNG.a8daa928a304994632d939b2587a90d4.PNG

But which one is in front?

They probably keep rolling a bit forward every time.

148kev9.png

I bred some Golds as trading fodder everyone I offered them to declined or took some other offer, so I offered the same bunch on quite a few trwdes.

Now I started breeding some to gift away which makes for a very pretty Trading histiory

3 minutes ago, cerimonster said:

image.png.6e674d233b088118bb1ef2e054ebb6ab.png-.- really? sheesh!

I sure can't blame the Garland for not liking her mate, what with the Lacula screaming in her ear like that. Ow.

3 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

I sure can't blame the Garland for not liking her mate, what with the Lacula screaming in her ear like that. Ow.

haha, I saw it as him snarling at her for even trying!

2iw3big.png

I don't think I've ever seen an (almost) perfect block wall of pygmies before, and it's been sitting for a couple of hours now.

I've seen this multiple times recently, finally thought to screenshot it. Lots of strangeness in the cave, lol!

d2ce2a57bfd78b0f2ae6c5347dadfca1.png

On 9/23/2018 at 7:51 AM, cerimonster said:

image.png.6e674d233b088118bb1ef2e054ebb6ab.png-.- really? sheesh!

If it makes you feel any better, you can try again during the holidays to breed these two.

You'd only be able to get Holiday dragons from this pair though.

1 minute ago, lovecats99 said:

That's a lotta Magis!

image.thumb.png.86ee1e20ccefd824df9572c5c2c5c3db.png

I was gonna post the exact same screenshot, I saw this 2 minutes ago and was like "woaah"

^Same :lol: Great job on the hatchery takeover @Herk

(Even though it seems like a bunch of them went to a massive newb multiscroll)

5 minutes ago, Yhme said:

^Same :lol: Great job on the hatchery takeover @Herk

(Even though it seems like a bunch of them went to a massive newb multiscroll)

The names aren't even trying to not be obvious with those multis. I mean... how many people are going to use 'color_magic' as a name and all have ER Magis, lol?