KageSora

Tales of...

I've already got Dragons named after Master Richter's attacks, and I've seen others with that, too. I've got a few I'm naming after Summon Spirits and Centurions, too. NOBODY STEAL THOSE. xd.png

@Aleika--Well, his plan was to seal them away after they brought back Aster. My guess is he would have brought Ratatosk's core to show them, and refused to smash it until they held up their end of the bargain. He's smart enough not to blindly trust them, I think.

@Scratcher_Cat: ^.=.^ Yay! biggrin.gif I wanna know who your favorite is, too! biggrin.gif

Kratos:

user posted image

Hahah... I'ma get a fan club for him, this will be are signal!

Unfortunately, most of the Tales character names are already taken on DC unless you go looking into the really obscure games (for english speakers anyway) such as Narikiri Dungeon.

*is sad* sad.gif

Martel, Yuan and Yggdrassill aren't!

user posted image

I think they aren't used if we used last names too, like Richter Abend, and

Aster whateverhislastnameis

We could mix names too, like Marta Abend (lol she married richter xd.png ) or Emil Abend ( blink.gif now that is just scary *shudders*)

LOVE the Raine thing SHE IS NOT HAVING SEX WITH LLOYD!

Edited by firedrake

1, I didn't have sEx with Kratos...

That's gonna be my avyie! I'ma go change it!

Aster Aurion

Kratos Irving

(heheheh)

Collete Sage

Genis Brunel

Raine Irving

Dirk Wilder

Zelos Fujibayashi

Presea Bryant

Regal Combatir

Aster's last name isn't actually ever given in the game. I like to think it's Abend, after he married Richter. *totally ships RichterXAster* xd.png

Emil Abend isn't scary! We all know Emil loves Richter far more than he loves Aster. xd.png *also ships RichterXEmil*

...*also ships AsterXEmil, RatatoskXEmil, and RatatoskXAster* Wait, wut? >D

...Richter Castagnier. <3 (Though Emil Abend sounds better. And let's face it--Richter is totally more of a man than Emil. Emil's more like, his puppy. xd.png)

That Raine thing is hilarious. It just... Is.

I own Yuan Ka-Fai the dragon, and Yuri Lowell the dragon.

As well as every Tales game name in dragon form, though a couple have extra spaces.

Almost every single character, first and last names, is taken, and if you think they aren't, it's because you spelled it wrong.

Also, that Raine icon is hilarious. Can I steal it for my siggy?

(btw, my favorite part of the Tales series is the luffly plots and yummy character designs~ <3)

You can, but you have to give creadit... Because I found it.... I have to fix it to fit a avyie spot...

Heheheh this is me.... =

user posted image

Edited by Ryuu2

THat's epic! I love the wonder cheif, he was awesome, you'd just click and he'd appear...

user posted image

Aww....

Every x-mas this will be my avyie=

user posted image

Just because it was awesome=

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I'm dun....

...The Wonder Chef scares me. THINK ABOUT IT. He hides as random objects. WHAT IF HE WERE HIDING IN YOUR ROOM OR YOUR BATHROOM?! He could be watching you sleep... Or shower... Or change clothes... D:

This is adorable, for RichterXEmil fans. <3

Urrmmm.... My brain hhurts, but Hey! Don't talk that way about the wonder cheif!=

user posted image

hehehe

I will speak of the Stalker Chef however I choose. And if I choose to believe him to be a stalker, I shall. GO RAINE! POISON HIS COOKING!

user posted image

Professer Sage has too many probelms to cook right now. Please wait for her to beat the fanfict writer, please leave a message, after the beep.

BEEP!

Edited by Ryuu2

i love the old tales series like tales of phantasia...i got my spark from there dry.gif

Edited by LadyAnki

How is Phantasia? I wanna play that...

Abyss was definitely my favorite. Anise is my main, with Natalia as my secondary character. I love that I can cast with Anise, or melee if I choose too, and I adored the FOF changes this game had. I was also rather impressed that for once an RPG got a healer right. Tear healed when set to do so, and stayed back unless she was desperate for TP.

I do have Symphonia as well, and loved Sheena as a character, but played Zelos and Genis. I didn't like Sheena's fighting style, and really only liked the summons, but loved her attitude.

I haven't really played any of the others, except a little bit of Vespiria, which I did enjoy.

I can fight as Sheena, matter of fact, I can actually only play her and Lloyd, unless the battle ends badly, but if I play as Sheena, no problem... it's kinda saddening...

I can play as Lloyd, Zelos, Kratos, or Colette. Genis is okay, but I suck with pretty much everybody else.

In Abyss, I can pretty much only use Luke, Guy, and Jade--I just don't like playing as the others really--not so good at it. Though I never really play as Anise because I just don't like her as a character, I dunno why she just sorta bugs me.