picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((That works puppylove (mind if I shorten your name?). Just remember that the egg (I think) needs to match the dragon's color. So grey or blue-ish I suppose. Other then that, go wild with it!))

((The ancient language guide. I think some other stuff but not sure about that. I'll see if i still have the pm. no i don't.))

Edited by cshoes

((Oh.))

((Writers block for a story I'm writing, um wait I didn't say Hello. xd.png just did.))

((OMIGODREALLY? What s with this OOC?))

user posted image

((Being unconscious is boring.))

((Nice drawing by the way. Someone should do something about that.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

OOC:I can't even kill one mob in WoW without finding 10 more OOC post here...

Edited by picknick10

(OOC: Oh... I thought your dragon was white with black underbelly and spikes? Plz hatch before you go on your road trip...)

((It will be tonight then, but... maybe in a little bit? I don't think an egg would hatch right when the rider first finds it... But, what do I know?))

(Edited Cshoes. I need to read more carefully x.x)

At Nick’s words, Wyrda turned around yet one more time and yawned. Ok. She muttered shortly, and rose up to walk towards the fallen Shade. She wasn’t going to kill the creature directly; it was the first time the purple encountered a Ra’zac and she was puzzled by it. She stretched one paw, and poked Ceita not too gently on the side with one sharp talon.

The dragoness narrowed her eyes when the creature didn’t woke up. Hadn’t she been clear enough? A puff of smoke emerged again from her nostrils as she grabbed the Ra’zac from the legs with her talons, and began to swing her up and down as Rein had done just a moment before. She had been taught not to play with food, but well. The urge was just to big to resist!

(lol, is that good enough?)

Horst walked out of Trojenhem. After joining the Varden, the dwarves had seen how skilled Horst was. They invited him to Trojenhem to learn more about smithing. They taught and trained Horst till he had the strength and agility of a dwarf. He could hammer fast enough to make armour that only dwarves could make. He made Roran a new hammer using a method he and the dwarf king orik had invented. It was compacting steel until it couldn't compact anymore. When done, the steel was almost as hard as brightsteel. It was made as a substitute for when they ran out of brightsteel for riders swords. Horst went into the forges. After proving how skilled he was, the dwarves had made him a forge that was big enough for him and was as well equiped as any dwarf forge. He was making compact weapons for the kull. They were almost as strong as riders and these weapons would help them more than there normal weapons. He had three urgals showing him how to make a normal urgal sword, mace, spear, and arrow heads. Then horst set to layering the steel. He then hammered it down into the size of a normal sheet of steel. Then he turned it into the rough shape of the urgal weapons. Then, with the dwarves help, he hammered them into the finished shape. He picked them up with metal tongs and put them into buckets of brine. When the ran out of steel, they took a break while more steel was brought for them. Horst looked around. This job was so important even King Orik was working on it. He went over to Orik and said "How is the war going." Orik looked up at him and said "Your sons are ok. Eragon is resting in Surda before they attack Belatona. Roran is leading a force of humans and urgals to scale helgrind and see if there is anything important in there." Horst thanked him and went back to his forge. While more steel was being brought up, he needed to practice his fighting. He cleaned up and got his spear. Orik and some dwarves saw him and got thier weapons. Seeing thier weapons, horst reached over and grabbed his shield. His spear and shield were entirely made of compacted steel. They were enchanted. At differnet words in the ancient language, his spear burst into flames or eminated cold so it froze the target. When a blow hit his shield there was a blowback that would break the weapon or knock the warrior over to be trampled in the battle. They all went out into the surrounding field and started a small skirmish. When the saw them carts of steel coming. THe hurried back and prepared to make more weapons.

((is anyone going to talk to Roran?))

Edited by cshoes

(OOC: Ok, I just didn't want to wait for 2 days and be in the middle of a battle or something. It's your character, after all. =] )

Avenfiel shook herself free of the surprise that had gripped her. She was still holding the egg. She gently placed it in the bag she had brought for meat and began running towards camp, deer forgotten.

She stopped abruptly. She didn't know if the men there were friends or not, and the Ra'zac might still be alive. She sent a message to Rein, whose presence was more easily felt. Hey, Rein? I don't think I'll be back anytime soon. Don't ask why, just trust me on this. I'll find you later. When it's safe. Tell Nick for me.

She walked back to the clearing, at a loss as to what to do. First things first. Set up a shelter of some kind and then some food. When would this egg hatch? In a hour, a year, a century? Keeping the egg tucked in her bag, Avenfiel cut down some low-hanging tree boughs and made a tent-like structure at the edge of the clearing. She layered more leafy branches on top to make it rain-proof. Seeing the deer, she began a fire to cook the meat. The egg never left her side.

(OOC: Cshoes, I told him and his team to make themselves comfortable.)

Edited by chpuppylove3

Ceita didn't respond to the dragon's harassment.

A drop of black liquid fell from Ceita's glove. The garment was soaked in black, slick liquid. Blood.

Edited by Pierce

((wow I'm gone for a few hours and this is already on page 10...awesome happy.gif; also, nice pic pierce smile.gif))

Aisling arrived at Carvahall to find it all in ruins. She looked at it all with dismay clearly on her face but then shrugged it off, looking around at the once present city. She looked at it all with interest and wondered what could have happened here to make it look like what it did now. She tried to picture the event that could have led to the destruction of Carvahall and had a hidden anger deep inside her at the elves she lived with; they didn't tell her that Carvahall was no longer standing. She did a mental shrug and continued riding around the ruins. She came across a building that was still kind of standing and wasn't completely torn down and dismounted from Nimbus to walk inside. Nimbus followed her mistress and looked around with as much interest as Aisling. She looked around and said with satisfaction, "We can stay here temporarily until we're on the move again." Nimbus whinnied and nodded her head up and down. Ash smiled at her horse's reaction and sat down against a wall and rested a bit.

After a little while, she woke up and looked around to see where Nimbus had gone off to. She found her lying closeby where she was and saw that she was resting as well. She smiled a little and took out the snow white egg from her carrying bag and inspected it more. She observed that it was glowing a little more and wondered what was happening in order for it to do what it was doing.

((g2g. night everyone.))

Roran and his companions sat down and watched as the dragon shook the ra'zac. He went over and opened up his mind. He pushed his mind through the purple dragons mind barriers and said "Please put the Ra'zac down. I want to talk to it." He beckoned to Carn and Ranrer. He said "Heal this Ra'zac enough to wake up and talk. Not enough to be comfortable." They nodded and said some words in the ancient language. White light came out of Carn's hands and Purple mist came out of Ranrer's hand. The light and mist went into the ra'zac's chest. After a few seconds it stopped. Yarbog came over and sat next to Roran. His father had been killed by the ra'zac on Galbatorix's orders. Roran saw the self restraint in yarbog's eyes. He had come a long way from when he challenged Roran for command. Roran kneeled in front of the ra'zac and waited for it to wake up.

Edited by cshoes

"Mmmhrrff . . ." Ceita blinked, then closed her eyes and muttered a few swears, Ra'zac and common alike. She opened her eyes again, then she saw him.

She shrieked in rage, trying to launch herself at the human. That attempt ended in failure. Her arm gave way, ending her up back on the ground. On her back.

Her arm hurt. Almost all of her hurt.

She snarled at the human, letting a growl escape her lips. She knew him. He was that damned rider's cousin. He had helped the Rider infultrate Helgrind, and kill her tribe.

She wanted him dead. But she was in no position to fight, so she just snarled, "What do you want?" Her voice was ice, she didn't bother trying to hide the sharp hiss in it this time, but it was almost nothing more than a whisper.

Edited by Pierce

(lol, I hope Roran doesn’t get the habit of breaking into Wyrda’s mind. She will be annoyed if he does so tongue.gif)

Wyrda stopped swinging the Ra’zac when she heard the human speaking directly to him. She blinked once in both puzzlement and annoyance. How dared anyone speak to a dragon without it’s explicit permission? The purple hissed once at Roran, but decided to leave the matter for later handling, as she suddenly saw blood dripping from Ceita. She frowned briefly once more, and dropped her, for two main reasons: One, the creature was half death, and she didn’t eat roadkill. Two, and the most important one, a warrior never took over an already beaten enemy, no matter how important it was to dispose from said threat.

Then as soon as she had loosened her grip, beams of magic came out from the hands of two of the newcomers. Wyrda stepped backwards, getting closer to Rein and Nick, whom so far she trusted, but her eyes were still over the other group. The Ra’zac was awake once more, and judging by her hiss, she didn’t liked the human before her very much.

((I will hatch now before I have to leave, 'kay?))

The dragon inside the grey egg moved slightly causing the egg to wiggle -unnoticeable to the elf carrying her. The bag the grey egg was in jostled too much for anyone to notice. The dragon had a urge to break out of the saftey of the egg, something she never had before. It felt suddenly cramped in the small enclosure.

The hatchling inside wiggled and tried to crack the shell. And tried and tried. A crack started down the middle of the egg. It was faint, but it helped the cramp feeling ease. The hatchling hit the shell again- the crack enlarged now. She would be out soon...

((I had no idea what to post...weird))

After Ash and found his egg in the cave Korana had stired from his long sleep of waiting for his rider has he felt that this person would become a good parter. He had started to gather his strength as he finished developing inside the egg making the slight glow slowly intensify. When Ash finally pulled his egg from her bag he was ready to hatch and slowly started to crack the shell that had protected him from the outside world for so long. He slowly made a hole large enough for his head to fit through and took his first look at the outside world, he saw Aisling and extending his neck toword her as he clawed the rest of the way out of the egg letting out little yelps.

Edited by monkeyboy225

Avenfiel paused in her work to check on the egg. She opened the bag and peered inside. It seemed fine. The internal shimmering had intensified. She was about to close it and resume cooking, but noticed something on the egg's surface. Was that a...crack? Hurriedly, she pulled the egg out of the bag and cradled it. Her original intention was to bring it to the Varden to find a suitable Rider, but it looked like that wasn't to be. The cracks widened as Avenfiel looked in amazement. She brought out some meat. The hatchling was sure to be hungry.

(OOC: Dinner. Be back soon. Control my character for a while if you're as impatient as I am. =] )

Edited by chpuppylove3