picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

The hatchling felt the egg being lifted. She had never felt her egg moving around before- it must mean she was going to hatch. It all became clear as the crack grew even larger, giving her a glimpse of her new world.

She tried sticking her snout* out of it, just to realize it wasn't big enough yet. She yelped a little as she pushed harder on the egg shell that seemed so thin as she hatched. Why wouldn't it let her out?! Was it trying to keep her prisoner?! She gave another hard push- a piece of the egg coming off, allowing her more mobility. She stuck her head out the hole to peer around. It seemed she was in the air. Intrigued, she stretched her full length to break the shell even further.

(* Snout? Or muzzle? Or...?)

Edited by 25937550

Aisling watched in awe as the egg started to hatch. She didn't know that a dragon egg hatched this quickly but know knew that it did. Nimbus heard a strange noise and came over to her mistress to see that the strange oval-looking object that she had gotten from the dark hole in the hill was cracking. Aisling glanced up to see that Nimbus had joined her and smiled, looking back at the hatching egg. Once the hatchling was completely out of its egg, she heard the little chirping noises it was making. She inspected it closely and saw that it was a he and made the deduction that he was hungry. She said to him, "Hello little one. I bet you're a bit hungry so lets go into the woods and catch you something to eat." She picked him up and carried him out of the building that they were currently in, Nimbus following close behind.

They had now reached the forest and Ash set down the hatchling next to Nimbus and told them, "Please don't harm one another while I'm gone. I'll be back shortly." She then walked off to see if she could hunt any small game that was safe for her dragon to eat. She caught a few squirrels and brought them back to where they were, feeding them to him. I need to figure out a name to call him. I wonder if Korana would work?

Avenfiel watched as the cracks widened and a piece fell off, giving her a glimpse of a silvery white snout. The hatchling seemed to be struggling. To help out, Avenfiel gripped one edge of the opening and rocked her hand back, pulling off another large piece of shell. "Hello." She murmured to the small dragon inside. She clutched the remaining section of the egg tightly, waiting fo the hatchling to finish hatching on its own. It felt wrong to crack the egg all the way and pull the dragon out.

The hatchling cocked her head at the being above her. How did it get up there? Could it fly? She didn't know, but was grateful for the scaleless foot that helped her with the shell. It seemed the egg didn't want to let her out- worrying her that she would be stuck forever. That thought made her determined to get out. She rocked, clawed, bit, and did everything in her power to get out of the egg.

It seemed like hours later- actually minutes- that the egg was off of her. Her new world felt strange, making her feel very vulnerble. Cowering into the scaleless's arms did she realize she wasn't on the ground. She shivered a little and wiggled to get out of the arms, but failed. To weak to do anything, the hatchling sat and gazed up with bright brown eyes*.

(*Remember they change....)

Avenfiel had to smile at the small hatchling that finally managed to get out of its shell. It was a beautiful silvery white with a black underbelly and the beginnings of spikes. And about the size of a small cat. She decided to care for the hatchling grew strong enough to travel. It tried to wriggle free and looked up at her. Worried the hatchling might fall off her lap, she instinctively reached out to grab it. As soon as her right hand touched the hatchling's smooth scales, there was a bright light, and then nothing.

(OOC: I'm going to bed. G'night!)

When Aisling had picked him up he yelped louder and struggled to get out of her grip but settleed down after they left the building and just enjoyed being up above the ground. When she set him down next to the horse he was instantly distracted by a fly that was buzzing by his head so that didn't even notice Ash talking to him and the horse. When Ash left to go find something to eat he snapped the fly out of the air and crunched it in his mouth before swollowing it and letting out a little yelp. Little buzzing creatures not good to eat, he thought to himself as his curious nature took over.

When Aisling came back and started to feed him the squirrels he started to play with the squirrel remains and as he did so he's snout tooked Aisling's palm sending a jolt of power through the connection before be pulled away, leaving a silver dragon mark behind, he shook his head and scratched at his nose to try and get the tingling sensation away.

Edited by monkeyboy225

Ceita coughed weakly, and tried to move. No dice. Her limbs felt like they were encased in stone, and her right arm stung and burned. It felt almost like it had been split open.

She muttered a few more curses, then glared up at the human. She contemplated all the actions she could take against him: claw his eyes, stab him, throw sether oil in his face. All sounded equally painful, but the rest of them would certainly step up. Best to behave, and see what they did with her.

The Ra'zac girl was growing impatient, waiting for the human to give his reply. "Well?" she hissed. "Have you lost all of your wordsss? I asked you a question!"

((Night everybody! Remember this is going to be my last post until Tuesday probably my time. See everybody then!))

The dragon gave a puzzled glance at the scaleless thing in front of her. What was it? Why had it stopped flying and fallen to the ground? It had scared her when the ground came rushing towards her, but she seemed unscathed. Stretching, the hatchling took a deep breath, enjoying how the sensation felt- breathing. It was different from when she was in her egg. She didn't have to breathe in there. A strange smell distracted her from her simple thoughts. It smelt good...and edible.

Her legs felt very wobbly as she stood. She wasn't so sure she wanted to go find the smell anymore, but it smelt so good! She had to at least find the source of the scent. She nosed around in the dirt until she found what she had been looking for. The meat Avenfiel had brought out for the hatching egg. She quickly ate it, enjoying the taste. But it did make her tired. The hatchling walked- only sumbling a little- to the side of the scaleless flying thing and fell asleep.

~Nick's dream!~

Nick was sitting in the forest, near Falador. He was eating some candy he had earned, sitting against a tree. His back pack started shaking, and he peered inside. The source of the shaking was the curious green stone he had found before in the thous ruins. He spread his legs out in a V shape and putting the egg between his legs, still munching on his candy. He put his hand on the stone and laughed a bit, the vibrating tickled. He waited there for at least 10 minutes before cracks started forming on his stone, just small ones, but they were still cracks.

Nick then shifted, standing up and then laying on his belly, propped up using his elbows. He moved the egg in front of his face. The cracks soon widened and a small hole formed, big enough for, say a dragon hatchling's eye to see though. An emerald green eye appeared at the hole, staring at Nick, blinking a few times.

As Rein clawed furiously at her egg, she finialy made a hole, it was small, but still a hole. She put her eye up to the hole, staring up at the one who had taken care of her egg for the last couple of months. She observed him carefully, and then let out a squeak of pure joy, his lap looked nice, warm and cozy. She went back to work, pulling her eye away and eventually the egg fell into peaces. She fell out onto the grassy forest floor and warbled around for a little before hobbling a up to Nick.

When Rein came out of her egg Nick backed up against the neared tree, watching the hatchling, terrified, his eyes showed it. When the hatchling got started to walk towards him, he tryed backing up, but was blocked by the tree. He had seen the hatchling's teeth, and they looked razor sharp. He curled up, but his right arm wasn't curled it, it didn't want to move, his whole body went limp, he was paralyzed with fear.

Rein looked at his body go limp and bounded over to him, she noticed his right arm sticking out and walked over to it curiously. She sniffed it, and put the tip of her snout onto his palm.

Raw energy surged though Nick, it was to much for his little body to handle and he blacked out, thinking he was going to die. Nick lay on his back, out cold.

Rein watched and leaped onto his chest and fell asleep.

Nick woke up hours later, finding Rein sleeping on his chest "P-please don't hurt me" he whimpered, tears pouring down his face. He clenched his eyes closed tightly as he saw Rein reaching out with her maw, Nick though she was going to bite his nose off or something.

Rein saw him crying and reached her maw forward as she saw him close his eyes tightly. She couldn't quite reach his face so she lept forward a bit and reached out more, opening her maw and licking the tears of his face, trying to show she was friendly.

Nick opened one eye timidly and then the other, feeling something wet on his face. He let out a small laugh as she licked him.

Rein saw this and moved all the way up and began licking his face all over, just like a puppy dog.

Nick burst out into childish laughter "Hey, stop that, that tickles!" he said laughing even harder

She continued licking his face, ignoring his begging her to stop.

OOC:And that is only part one! cool.gif

((OOC: Before I leave. I thought I should just say (partly because I'm plain tired) Gray is my color, 'Kay? 'Cause Sior is grey... Bye again... ))

Roran looked at the injured ra'zac. He was sure it was a girl. He looked at Yarbog and he nodded. Yarbog lifted up the ra'zac and took the cloak off. Roran's eyes widened. The girl was half ra'zac. Roran saw that she was bleeding and nodded at Carn. Carn wasn't a powerful mage, but he was good at thinking up spells to do exactly what he wanted. He was even better now that Roran had gotten scrolls of the ancient language for him from Eragon. Carn said some words and the bleeding stopped. Roran looked at the girls face. It was like a human version of the ra'zac's face without the beak. He said "Were did you come from? I thought we killed all the ra'zac. I didn't even know if half ra'zac could be born." Roran saw the hate in her eyes. He understood. She knew he had killed one of the ra'zac. That ra'zac might have been her parent or relative. They had probably raised her. She probably hated him with all her being. He felt sorry for her. He knew how it felt to lose those you love. Roran said "I know you hate me. I killed one of your fellow ra'zac. I wouldn't have killed them, but they killed my father. They killed my cousin's father. They worked for Galbatorix. They would have killed us before we even had a chance to talk. Galbatorix probably bound them to him with the ancient language anyway, just like he did to Murtaugh and Thorn. I hope you will talk to us. We don't want to hurt you." With that he looked at the surrounding mix of beings. He sadi "I hope you will come to the Varden's base. Nasuda would welcome you riders and dragons grandly. And there are elves at the camp." He said the last sentence to the lone elf. He thought she might like to be with her kin. He stood up and looked around, waiting for the answer.

((Nick you should have white knights come out of falador and help the varden. xd.png ))

Edited by cshoes

((Fine. the temple knights.))

OOC: No runescape people! *Saradomin comes up on a dragons back* NO BAD SARADOMIN! *chaises after him, wacking him with a newspaper.*

((Galbatorix comes out of urubean followed by Zamarak. They laugh evily and kill eragon.))

OOC: OH NOES YOUS JUST DIDNTS!

*guthix "Accidently" Dropped a nuke on Galbatorix, killing him.*

((Guntix is the god of balance and galbatorix upset the balance so that is actually a very good idea for gunthix.))

((We need more mages! *Brings in wizard's tower*))

((New rule. If you OOC you must go runescape crazy!))

((How do you make the words color?))

Edited by cshoes

((why...huh.gif))

Ash looked down at her palm and wrist to see a silver dragon marking on it. She looked at the dragon curiously and then back at the marking. Does this mean that I'm a rider?, she asked herself increduously. She just shrugged and sat there for a little while more, not really wanting to move from the spot they were in just yet. She went over to a tree and leaned back against its trunk, watching the hatchling play with the flys around him. Nimbus was also watching the new creature carefully but also with interest. While she watched him play, she started to think of names to call him. The one that stood out more before all the others she thought of was Korana. She nodded, seeming happy that she figured out a name and watched him play more.

After a little while of just sitting there, she thought that it was time to go back to the building that she had found earlier. She got up and walked over to them and picked up the hatchling once again. Nimbus followed her mistress and the strange creature. While they were just coming inside the building she said to the hatchling, "I think I'll name you Korana."

((I just want to know how you make the words into different colors.))

((oh you do place text here; does that help?))

((yes thank you. smile.gif ))

Edited by cshoes