picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((Nick, I think you can dismiss a three-line post. Ease up a bit.))

Ceita made quick work of the distance between her and the source of the smoke. She ran in a series of leaps, with only a few steps in between. Each leap was quite an impressive length, at least twenty, maybe thirty miles long. Her kin were quite excellent jumpers, and that was one of the many traits she had inherited from them. It came in handy quite often.

In no time, she was standing on the ledge, overlooking a small camp. It seemed a simple arrangement, a small encampment, with a fire in the center. She sneered under her cloak. How stupid it was, building a fire, when there was no telling what it might attract. Ah well. It was their mistake, and they would pay for it soon enough. Ceita narrowed her eyes, trying to make sense of the figures seated around the fire. There was a large green shape, that was growing hard to see in the rising light. I'll find out what it is soon enough. She pulled her cloak tighter around her body. and began to walk, ever so casually, toward the camp.

Edited by Pierce

(OOC: I Pm'ed 25937550 already.... Sorry if I did something wrong... Um... I think I'll let Nick catch up or something. =] Thanks for accepting! Now it's time to try out this new char! COLORRRRRRR!! <3 Also, I'm guessing it's...early morning?)

Avenfiel stopped. She had been running nonstop since early yesterday morning, and also the day before that. The elf decided to take a rest, even though she could go on for longer. She gulped down some water from her skin and sat down. She sat down for a while to admire the scenery. With her elven ears she heard some faint yelling coming from behind her. She listened. It was Nick! From the sounds of it, he and Rein were at it again. They had caught up to her so quickly... At this rate, they would overtake her in no time. Avenfiel smiled. She had underestimated him. She might as well go back and admit defeat. She stood up and started walking back the way she came. Then broke into a run. Food! If Nick made it, it must be good. She began planning her epic food-stealing adventure while running back. She would probably end up just asking him, but this was more fun.

edit:

(OOC: Where exactly is Nick? =/ I'm assuming it's on the way somewhere, but idk.)

Edited by chpuppylove3

((it is just somehere, Idk I am playing vido games with sister so cant make a post right now))

((Nick, have you read any previews for the 4th and final Inheritance book? The final dragon is green. I just wasn't sure if you already knew that. *glances sideways at Rein*))

OOC:I didn't know that xd.png, but Rein is staying green

Rein woke up a little later, almost forgetting about Nick and biting him in half. She turned her head towards Avenfiel and streatched out like a cat, blinking a few times, still not letting Nick go. Hello, Avenfiel, or should I say slow poke. Rein said telepathically to Avenfiel, snickering quietly to herself before sitting back down.

Nick had continued to squirm around trying to get free for the past three hours, during which Rein slept peacefully ignoring him. He finaly got a hand free and started to tickle Rein's tongue.

Rein's eyes widened as she squirmed trying not to burst out in laughter and let Nick free. She continued squirming until she gained enough self control to trap Nick's hand under her tongue.

"Drat..." Nick said from inside Rein's mouth, his words muffled to anyone outside. He continued to thrash about, trying to free an arm or get out, whichever one worked better, preferably the getting out one.

((Right now you just broke three FOUR of my rules, also you need to be Semi-literate, and all the dragon spots are filled (For now)))

((Edit not three, but four you have a warning and no more chances, next time you break a rule you will be banned from my Eragon RP ))

im so sorry i forgot

but can u plz answer my question?

OOC:You could be your own rider, but there are no dragon spots open. Also I reserved the next spot that opens up to llyud

Avenfiel finally reached camp. When she did, she couldn't help laughing. It was probably the most entertaining sight she had seen. Nick was sticking halfway out of Rein's mouth and was struggling ferociously. All while Rein slept.

She woke up. Hello, Avenfiel, or should I say slow poke.

Avenfiel laughed again. "I give. You're a pretty fast flier. And just call me Avie. You don't have to go to the trouble. ...And you might want to release Nick."

Nick started tickling the dragon. Avie watched Rein squirm. "Told you."

She looked around the small camp, and saw something close by. It looked like a...person? Wearing a black cloak and carrying a bow? How did she not notice his mind? Only a Ra'zac could escape her attention like that...

Avie was slightly nervous. She had had no success in the past in befriending a Ra'zac. She had always had to kill them when they attacked. She hoped this one would prove different. Hoped.

She punched Rein in the side to bring her attention to the visitor. "Hello. How are you today?"

(OOC: Color is funnnnnn~ And Pierce, rogue is spelled rogue. Rouge is face paint. I'm sorry if I sound arrogant, but it took me a while to figure out what you meant on your character sheet.)

I don't want to let him out, all of the spices he carrys around make him taste to good. I am tempted to eat him. Rein said telepathically back to Avenfiel. What Rein was saying was true, Nick tasted just like the food he cooked, which also meant that he was constantly fending off hungry wolves and bears.

Nick's thrashing around stopped, he was running out of energy. Rein just let me out.... please?" Nick pleaded. Rein didn't anweser and after 30 seconds Nick yelled out "Rein, let me out NOW!"

Rein smooshed her tongue up against Nick's face so he couldn't talk and held it there for 3 more minutes before removing it and saying I was thinking about it, now you have to wait longer.

"Ewww, oh god Rein, that was just DISGUSTING" He tried wiping off his face but he couldn't, Rein still had him restrained. "Rein, if you let me out I will make you a whole stew using several deer, just for you"

Rein couldn't resist, she spit Nick out, he was dripping wet with her saliva. She burst out laughing at the sight of him, she couldn't help it, the look on his face was just priceless. She then felt Avenfiel punch her and looked in the direction she indicated, watching closely.

Nick mumbled and walked over to his bag, pulling out a towel, drying himself off, after he was reasonably dry he walked over to Rein. Leaning against her side. Rein and Nick got in disputes like this, and Rein won most of the time.

(OOC: Color is funnnnnn~ And Pierce, rogue is spelled rogue. Rouge is face paint. I'm sorry if I sound arrogant, but it took me a while to figure out what you meant on your character sheet.)

((I was wondering about that. That's the last time I asked my parents about spelling. They're just as hopeless as I am. xd.png))

((And I'm changing C's character sheet. Her choice weapon in now a Ra'zac sword. Thnxbye.))

Ceita drew slowly closer to the camp, trying to adjust her gait to look like a road-worn traveler. Once she was within thirty feet of the camp, she raised her arm. Her insectile hand was hidden in a thick glove, as to remain inconspicuous. After all, there was no need to alarm the pathetic humans.

"Excuse me, but would you mind helping me? I've traveled a very long way, and I seem to have lost my direction." She made her voice sound worn, weary, but she wasn't completely successful at disguising the hint of the sharp, hiss-like accent the Ra'zac carried with them. Hopefully the humans wouldn't notice.

((Ok I can now post since I've heard back from monkey happy.gif))

Aisling was riding her black horse named Nimbus from Ellesmera to Carvahall. She had been traveling since early morning and decided that she needed to take a break soon to rest and let Nimbus drink from a stream and graze in a forest between the two cities. Up ahead, she spotted a forest that would be perfect to rest in. She rode there and then let Nimbus walk the rest of the way into it. She spotted a nice shady area that had a cave nearby. She got off of her horse, let her graze and drink from the nearby stream as she went into the cave to investigate. It was pretty dark inside but her eyes soon got used to the darkness from being outside where it was sunny. She looked around with interest and ahead of her, to her great surprise, laid a snow white-colored egg that had a faint glow to it. Her eyes opened a little wider as she figured out what it was and walked right up to it. She knelt in front of it and touched it with curious fingers. It was warm to the touch but not too warm where she could barely hold it. She picked it up and brought it outside to where Nimbus waited.

Once she got back to her she said, "Look what I found in the cave, Nimbus. I think it's what I've been searching for all this time." Nimbus looked up from grazing and let out a small whinny then went back to eating the grass in front of her. Ash pat Nimbus and then went to lean against the trunk, inspecting the egg with interest and trying to figure out how to carry it the rest of the way with her to Carvahall.

((longest post I've probably ever done here on dc; hope you don't expect me to make all my posts this long xd.png))

Edited by Dragonpelt

OOC:To late I now expect post that long of a post every time from you, get used to it, my usual post is a one liner, look at my post here.

Edited by picknick10

(OOC: If you yourself type one-liners, then why impose a 4-line rule on others? Sorry. Just felt like I had to say that.)

Avenfiel went from nervousness to confusion. Why was a Ra'zac alone? And polite? They weren't usually smart enough to set up this kind of trap, were they? The voice was odd too... It sounded like a woman's but had the hiss of a Ra'zac. She decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"Of course. But first, you look tired. Would you like to rest for a while? Nick here was just about to make us some stew." She gave the dripping boy a glare, cutting off any protest he might utter. "After you eat we can help you find your way."

(( No dragons left? Phoofy. ))

(( Hurray for strange words! ))

Owyn had spent all day exercising on the mesa. Even though he did it, he wasn't sure why. Living out in the mountains is boring... I am the only one here... Owyn thought. All that he came across was an occasional mountain lion or coyote. He wanted adventure. Owyn filled his pack with food from his house. He got another sack for clothes, and another for water. A fourth sack for camping/survival supplies, too. Owyn slung all four down his back, two over each shoulder, and began travelling in a random direction.

Edited by Sp39

OOC: I don't post one liners in this RP

Nick looked at the strange women and said she smells like a Ra'zac, plus I just ate stew, how about I make a suscabob instead?" went over to his backpack, picking up spices and some twigs, and started to fletch them into skewers for the second meal he was going to cook.

When do I get my stew? Rein complained to Nick telepathically swishing her tail nervously around the strange traveler. Her tongue flicked out, tasting the air.

"Later Rein, I promised okay?" Nick said walking over to Rein and hugging her Neck before leaning on her and continuing to fletch.

Edited by picknick10

((ugh fine pick dry.gif))

Ash pulled out a bag to carry it in the rest of the way to Carvahall. She placed the egg in gently so as not to crack it and then rested there a bit more until Nimbus was ready to go once again. After a little while, she dozed off with the bag lying next to her and her head back against the trunk of the tree. She didn't really dream anything or at least she thought she didn't.

She was in the air flying on the back of a snow white-colored dragon. It was fully, or soon-to-be fully, grown. She had learned somewhere that his name was Korana. She didn't really understand where she got the name but figured that she got it from somewhere in her dream. They were above the Hadarac Desert and it was pretty hot. They turned back after a time and she saw a house just outside Carvahall. She figured that, that was going to be the house that she would be staying in while she was there. She was happy to be a Rider and to have a fun time flying.

She woke and found that Nimbus was standing in front of her. She blinked a couple of times and then wiped the sleep from her eyes. She smiled at Nimbus and patted her nose a little to tell her to back up some so that she could stand. Nimbus backed up so that her mistress could stand and waited for what she would do next. Aisling stood, picked up the carrying bag with the egg in it, put the bag over her head and placed the end of it on her left shoulder so that it was hanging down on her right hip, mounted Nimbus, and continued on her way to Carvahall.

((How does he know what a Ra'zac smells like?))

Ceita hesitated, then lowered her arm and bowed her head. "I would like that very much, thank you, but I'm in a bit of a hurry." She wasn't going to risk being seen, or, worse, captured. L'roknea had given her specific instructions to stay hidden. The scent of cooking meat brushed against her keen nose, but it was almost hidden by some thick, sufocating smell, almost like--she made a face under her scarf--plants. Some sort of herb, and lots of it. She sighed inwardly. Why did humans have to make simple things, meat, for example, so unnecessarily complex?

It was not the food, but something else that changed her mind about staying. The green creature, now fully visible despite the light, caught her attention. It looked almost like a -insert impossible-to-spell name for adult Ra'zac-, but it was less lean, beakless, and covered in glimmering, piercing emerald scales. She recognized it at once. She couldn't forget seeing one of it's breed, slamming Kirs into the cavern wall, wrenching his head to the side, and breaking his neck.

This was a dragon.

Trouble was constantly associated with these infernal, beakless lizards. Their riders ahd caused the Ra'zac nothing but grief. Fiest killing them to near extinction, then enslaving them, then wiping all of them out. All but her. The last, tainted remainder of Ra'zac blood.

This dragon would die, and its rider along with it. She extended her hand in a friendly gesture, then said, "However, my situation is not that hurried. Perhaps a good rest would do me well. I haven't slept soundly in quite some time."

((I'd like to point out that just because I wrote what she was thinking, that doesn't mean she shows any signs of thinking that. The other people are ignorant of her intentions.

Just had to say that. I've met a lot of n00bs who's characters "just know things." It drives me nuts.))

Edited by Pierce

Avenfiel nodded at Nick's food recommendation. "Sounds good. Make whatever you feel like." She smiled. It had only been a few days and she had already missed his cooking.

She looked again at the strange woman. "By all means, make yourself comfortable." If she intended to attack, she would have done so long ago. No longer suspicious, she ushered her to a seat neat the fire. "I'm Avenfiel. That giant mouth on legs is Rein. I already mentioned Nick. You will love his food once you taste it. I daresay it is the best in all of Alagaesia. May I ask you your name?"

(OOC: Naruhodo... I guess it's fair then. =] Wasn't Carvahall razed in the second book? Haha. Short post. Procrastinating from homework. I hate Chem.)

((Ra'zac friend? You do know that humans are a staple of the Ra'zac diet, right?))

Ceita took a seat be the fire, then turned to look at the girl. She scoweled behind her scarf. An elf. Great. Humans were one thing, but elves were completely different. They were far harder to kill, even for a pure-blooded Ra'zac. For one with human blood. . . . She would worry about that later. At the present, the elf had asked her a question.

Her name, of all things. She rumaged through her head for a suitably human name. L'roknea and Marieke had never needed to use false names. They ahd been protected by the Empire. And she couldn't use her real, classically Ra'zac name.

"Jean," she answered. "My name is Jean." That sounded human enough.

OOC: Then how would a human mate with a Ra'zac? Also Nick is an elf, but NO ONE can tell he is nor knows he is, not even Nick. He befriended the Ra'zac when it was young.

((How Ceita was born is a mystery. I never specified whether it was natural or otherwise. She doesn't even know.))

Nick looked Ceita "ya, you smell just like my friend from Falador, but maybe I am wrong." Nick said scratching his chin. He then pulled out a package of beef and cutting it into chunks and drooping it into a bag of marinate.

Rein watched Nick and licked his hands, tasting the meat and then licking her own lips. Rein turned her head, stairing at Ceita, sniffing her in a friendly manor. Hello, my name is Rein, it is a pleasure to meet you She said politely. She couldn't find Ceita's mind so she projected her thoughts so everyone near could hear them.