picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(OOC: Not as good as your scroll piccy tho! =P )

Avenfiel felt the ground underneath her feet and the iron grip around her loosen. She gulped down some air, then heard the dragon's question. He will understand. He is not illiterate. ...Though just barely. She smiled. It puzzled her as to how she could still poke fun at people in these situations. The dragon looked as if she had traveled a very long distance. Are you in need of rest? Food? I need to go hunting anyway so if you need anything... She blinked. Why was she asking to go hunting on behalf of a dragon? This one could take down several deer in the time it took Avenfiel to get one.

Edited by chpuppylove3

Oh, I see. So, nice to meet you too, Nick. Wyrda said, speaking loudly and slowly so that the human could understand her. She had taken the ‘just barely’ part seriously, it seemed. She then turned to Avenfiel again, and tilted her head, seemingly amused. A two legged, hunting for her? Not a chance! Thanks for the offer, but I don’t need anything really. I have only been flying for little more than a day. Besides, a wild would never allow others hunting for him or her.

So far, all what she had been told back at home seemed to be no more than rubbish. According to her fellow ones; humans, elves, dwarves [specially this ones] and everything that walked on two legs were no more than a bunch of stupid and full of pride creatures. But these two ones here seemed to be nice enough for her. She had also been told not to speak to them directly… oh well. No one was watching her now, and it didn’t seemed to be harmful to do so.

Edited by Mystic_Solara

OOC: LOLOLOLOLOLOL Nice picture

"I'm not stupid........" Nick said looking into the purple dragons massive eyes. "It's a pleasure to meet you too" He said dipping his head slightly in respect before turning around and walking to Rein, restraining himself from running at her.

Rein smiled and got up, meeting Nick halfway before bringing her head level with his.

Nick wrapped his arms around her head and neck, hugging her and said mentally Thank you for protecting me.

Rein smiled even more, nuzzling his face I couldn't let that cold-hearted trator hurt you, now could I? She asked in return, not expecting an answer back.

Edited by picknick10

((We are near helgrind. sorry i wasn't on to save yins. I was at a park with my family for fathers day.))

Roran had stopped. He watched the riders and the elf go to sleep, then the ra'zac try to kill them. He had started to rush forward but another dragon swooped down and helped out. He called Carn and Ranrer to bring the troops. When they were all together the watched the green dragon shake the ra'zac. When the dragon finally stopped throwing the ra'zac around, Roran took himself, Carn, Yarbog, and Ranrer to the camp site. He stopped a couple yards away from the purple dragon and said aloud "Hello elf, dragons, and riders. I am Roran Stronghammer, a captain for the varden, and cousin of Eragon Shadeslayer. I would like to talk to whoever is in charge here." He then walked the rest of the way to the camp site.

((Ceita: *twitch*))

((Yeah, I'll play Nasuada! And Eragon, if he's available.))

((Whoevers eragon and saphira has to teach Roran magic.))

((Cool.))

((I have nothing to post.))

((Can I be Horst? And if you say yes do i have to make a character sheet? Pierce you are my enemy in the Rp and elsewere. My color is red.))

Edited by cshoes

OOC:Sure you can, and yes you do. I think I'll be Galbatorix and bring him out right away!

Edited by picknick10

((But you have to sort of follow what they would do in the books and Galbatorix would send murtagh out then use magic to control him.))

((Enemy? Pish posh. We're all friends here! xd.png))

((I agree. Follow the books.))

((Roran hates the Ra'zac and i'm just saying, My color is red. Your color is white. I don't know you much so i have no problems with you. Yet. Chpuppylove3 do you like the osmonds?))

Edited by cshoes

((I know. Yeah, C hates you, but then again, she hates almost everyone who doesn't have a beak. xd.png))

((And I happen to be best friends with someone who scored black. xd.png))

((Its a family of seven that sing and one of them, donny, wrote a song called puppy love and your user is chpuppylove3.))

(OOC: Um... ok? 0.o; I've never heard of them... I just made "chpuppylove3" up in 4th grade and I use it for pretty much everything.)

((KK))

((wow xd.png))

((I wish I could draw that good.... You make me jealous Pierce! mad.gifxd.png ))

((Numbers you should post in death's servants.))

((You guys should post something other than OOC. Seriously.))