picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((Think again, Nick! xd.png))

((I'd like to remind you that you can't sense a Ra'zac's mind.))

Ceita whirled around, letting an insectile hiss escape her lips. The challenging noise died in her throat as she stared up at the awesome mass of the creature. The dagger slipped from her hand and hit the dirt, and she took a step back.

She had no chance against a full-grown dragon, and she couldn't outrun the creature. She probed her mind for ways to avoid certain death, but none came to her. How does one stop a dragon?

An idea came to her, and she grinned. With inhuman speed, she picked up her dagger and held it against Nick's neck. "Take not another step, dragon," she warned. "If you make one move toward me, the boy dies, and his dragon with him."

Edited by Pierce

((Ra'zac aren't known for being nice. xd.png))

(But you can smell one, right? O.o)

Wyrda almost smiled when the creature dropped the dagger, though that idea went away when Ceita suddenly took it again and pressed it against the human's throat. She didn’t cared about the boy, but couldn’t risk having him dead if that meant loosing the dragon too. Come on dragon, wake up, damn it! She yelled at Rein through her mind, amazed about how the creature could be still be asleep after the disturb both the Ra’zac and herself had caused.

Put that down. She hissed, and sat down, contemplating her choices. Narrowing her eyes, she raised her tail and smashed it against the ground, making the earth tremble in hope of making the creature loose her equilibrium and drop the weapon (Ceita had told her not to take another step, and well, she wasn’t walking now, was she?) With this, she was also trying to wake up the other three.

Edited by Mystic_Solara

OOC: you can't tell Nick is an elf, no one can, you think he is human

Nick's mind raced, he had no idea what to do. He was to young to die, he stared at the purple dragon with pleading eyes.

Suddenly the tip of a big green tail found itself wrapped around Ceita's throat. Rein lifted her tail above the ground, bringing her captured vicum with it, she then swung her tail violently though the air trying to make Ceita drop her dagger.

(lol, it seems like I missed a couple of things while reading xd.png. I’ll edit my previous posts now tongue.gif)

Edited by Mystic_Solara

(lol, it seems like I missed a couple or things while reading xd.png. I’ll edit my previous posts now tongue.gif)

Wyrda sighed in relief when Rein finally took action, and rose to her feet in a jump. She hissed once more at Ceita, then turned her attention to both Nick and Avenfiel. It seemed like the green dragon was handling the Ra’zac pretty well, so she silently reached out for the two legged ones, and grabbed them, using one front leg for the female, and her tail for the male, and dropped both of them in a not very gentle manner behind her, and out of their enemy's reach.

This was the first time she touched either and elf or a human, and it fell a bit strange. They felt so weak and soft without the beautiful, hard-scaled armour dragons had! And if it had been her choice, she would have left them just there. But well. Maybe they were important for the other dragon. Wyrda could still not understand why anyone would like to be bonded with a two legged, and deny him or herself the sweet pleasure of freedom.

Edited by Mystic_Solara

OOC:STUPID NO GOD MODDING RULE!

Rein swung Ceita around, smashing her into the ground, very hard HOWSMASH DARE SMASH YOU TRY TO SMASH, CRACK HARM NICK and with that she tossed Ceita into the air, catching her in her powerful maw and devouring her alive and whole. She then patted her belly and dashed over to Nick, she sat on her back legs, holding him with her two front paw's hugging him tigtly, nuzzling his face

Edited by picknick10

(lol! That was harsh.

And awwwww at her hugging Nick ^^. If she doesn't break all his bones o.O)

Edited by Mystic_Solara

OOC: it is what Rein would really do, if there was no restrictions If Rein broke his bones she would just carry him around everywhere till he heals xd.png

Edited by picknick10

(OOC: I'll be off and on the RP todayyyy~ Homework = evil And Mystic_Solara, how did you know I was a Tsubasa fan? Did I mention it somewhere...? =D )

Avenfiel snapped her eyes open as the ground trembled. She leaned over Rein to see the other side. She stood in amazement. Another dragon! There were only a precious few left in existence, and one was standing right there! It was hard to tell in the dying firelight, but it seemed to be a bright purple.

She then noticed Jean who had dropped something shiny. A dagger. Her heart sank in disappointment. She'd trusted her! She watched in horror as the dagger was snatched up and pressed to NIck's throat. The purple dragon smashed her tail on the ground, and the ground shook again. Avenfiel punched Rein in the side a few times. Wake up, you idiot, wake up! Nick is in danger!

As Rein leapt awake and dealt with Jean, Avenfiel felt herself being grabbed around the midriff and yanked upwards. She looked down and saw brightly glittering purple talons holding her. She gasped. Was the dragon belligerent after all? She desperately reached out to the dragon's mind. "Dragon! Please, we mean no harm! What is it that you want?" The last thing she wanted was a dragon-to-dragon fight.

OOC:Foolish purple dragon, elves taste good with deer

Nick feels himself snatched up and placed behind the big purpled dragon. He leaned over, trying to see what was happening to his precious Rein.

Rein continued to swing her prisoner though the air, enraged. She thought about eating and killing her, but she though better of it, they could have a use for the traitor. She stopped to look at Nick for a second, watching the purple dragon put him to a safer spot, then continued swinging her victim to a fro.

Edited by picknick10

(I knew it from your siggy! Those are lyrics from Kaze no machi he, one of my fave Tsubasa songs xd.png

lol, is there any deer nearby xd.png?)

Wyrda watched in amusement as Rein swinged the Ra’zac up and down. Never anger a dragon, specially one who is guardian something. She thought to herself, and yawned. Now it was time to wait until the green decided what to do with the enemy, they would have time to talk later. Suddenly, a voice sounded inside her mind. Distracted as she was with the fight, the purple had forgotten to put her mental barriers up. Oh well.

She lazily turned her head and looked from the elf to the human, and back at the elf. The voice had been feminine, so surely it had been the latter who had spoken to her. Huh? You speak my language? Wyrda asked tilting her head, puzzled. She didn’t knew two legged brains could do that! For what she had been told, they weren’t as intelligent as her kind.

Edited by Mystic_Solara

((I need to read these six pages, don't I? Oh Joy! Kidding... I have nothing better to do at the minute... And now I wait for the rider to find me! AKA: chpuppylove3 ))

Edited by 25937550

((I give you permission to knock C out and give her a few other wounds besides.))

((And you can smell Ra'zac from a mile away. They don't smell that great. tongue.gif))

Ceita was being shaken up and down. Needless to say, it was very unpleasant.

She managed to pull her blade from her belt, swinging the Ra'zac's blade at her captor, trying to hit whatever it was that was holding her up.

This plan had gone so horribly wrong. It was all going smoothly, until that damned dragon showed up. She ran through the more powerful of the Ra'zac swears, wondering which one to yell. She gave up, and shrieked at the top of her lungs instead.

Before Avenfiel could reply, however, Wyrda heard a high pitched shrieking noise. She frowned, and turned her head once more, but sharply this time. A snarl resonated inside her throat, what and annoying thing that Ra’zac was! Stop that! She said to her, her words accompanied by a roar that almost made the earth tremble again, and a puff of smoke that came out from her nostrils. The dragon had delicate ears, and that noise was harming them.

Avenfiel heard confusion in the dragon's voice as she turned and looked at her. If the dragon wanted them dead, she would have already crushed them both. There was a shriek and he dragon roared. Avenfiel hurriedly replied, It doesn't need to be the same language, though it helps. Mental connections are more about ideas and feelings. I thank you for your help earlier. We owe you our lives. She twisted in the huge talon to see how Nick was holding up. He seemed fine. She did, however, wince at Jean's situation. But if she had been tricking them, her name probably wasn't Jean either. Avenfiel turned again to the dragon. This is a strange time to introduce ourselves, but I'm Avenfiel. That's Nick in your tail. The green dragon over there in Rein."

(OOC: Oh yeah... I forgot about the siggy... Whipped out a new piccy. FOund it on the internet and added words. =D I'm guessing we're in the woods next to some rocks?)

Edited by chpuppylove3

Rein had had enough of this and slammed her prisoner into the ground, knocking her out. That wasn't enough for Rein though, she picked her prisoner back up and slamed her into the ground, letting go, she slammed her into the ground so hard , her prisoners body bounced! Rein let out a snarl and sat down making sure her victim wound't get back up anytime soon.

((Ok, this is going to be a short post.))

Ceita let out a screech and the dragon slammed her into the ground. She felt he sword slip out of her grip, and she felt her head hit the ground, then nothing.

Edited by Pierce

((Do you still need someone to play book characters?))

(Nice pic!)

Only when the shrieking had stopped Wyrda stopped her snarling, and finally let go of the two legged’s. It seemed like the Ra’zac was going to be out for some time. She shook her body, making the purple scales tremble, and her necklace to bounce against her chest. She sat down curling her tail around her front paws. Ideas and feelings? That was what the one called Avenfiel had said. Interesting! So at least elves were intelligent enough to speak with.

Wyrda twisted her head, and sniffered both of them. Well met, Avenfiel and Rein. My name is Wyrda. And it was nothing really. I had a good time with that fight! She said, not being able to hide entirely her thirst for war. The purple then turned her attention to Nick, and lowered her head until her eyes met his, and frowned. And will he understand me if I speak to him? She asked, rather innocently.