picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((Thanks! I'm glad you like it! happy.gif))

OOC: I don't wana pester you, but could you do a picture Nick and Rein, when Rein trapped his top half in her mouth so she could sleep, that would be so funny

((yay.first post for me.))

After earning the title of Shadeslayer, Arya went back to the Varden. There, she will be awaiting more instructions from Queen Islanzadí. She continued on with more training, both physical and magical. She seemed lost without Eragon, not knowing when he will be back with Saphira. Everyone else seemed at peace now, the Empire wasn't about to make any rash attacks whatsoever, the Varden was marching steadily towards victory.

One day, Queen Islanzadí contacted her. The message was simple and clear, unlike what Queen Islanzadí would normally say. "Several new dragons have been found out, as well as a new shade. We must act fast, for Galbatorix will most certainly kill those dragons and have their Eldunarí, making him stronger." With that, Arya went to see Ajihad's daughter, Nasuada in Feinster, to discuss matters beyond the mystics of scrying.

((EDIT : I'm surprised nobody took the roles of Eragon, or any of the other characters in the series, other than cshoes.Haha.))

((EDIT (2) : Okay so she's in Feinster now smile.gif))

Edited by woshiico0kie

((it's awesome, pierce and that would be a bit funny happy.gif))

((Nasuada's in Furnost, isn't she? I forget where the book left off. *goes to look*))

((EDIT: Nope, she's in Feinster. My mistake.))

Edited by Pierce

(OOC: I'm bored. Should I draw Rein? Or Wyrda? ...I feel like I'm challenging Pierce to an art contest. And I will fail miserably. *bows down to amazing art skillz m(_ _)m* ...Eh. I'll prob get one in anyway by tom. )

((Dragonpelt you know that Elves don't like to kill creatures and don't eat meat right?))

Korana liked the big creature a lot like they had a special bond and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and when he grew bigger he would protect her like she protected him. He enjoyed the rided between the forest and the house as he was able to be off the ground and he watched as Ash returned with the squirrels and fe laid them down in front of him, he messed around with squirrels before he ate each one down at his own pace. After he finished he started to get sleepy again so he headed back to Aisling and climbed onto her lap before curling up in a ball again and falling into a deep sleep as he continued to deep sleep dreaming of protecting the creature from the dark shadows.

OOC: I don't wana pester you, but could you do a picture Nick and Rein, when Rein trapped his top half in her mouth so she could sleep, that would be so funny

((Sure!))

Roran wiped spit off his face. He said "Ranrer make the ra'zac go to sleep. Carn think up a phrase in the ancient language that will bind the shade to the varden's side and not reveal our secrets." Roran said with his mind to Wyrda "Its not all that secret so we don't need to blind fold it." Cameron watched as Carn told the long string of ancient language to the shade, while Ranrer said some words to the ra'zac. The ra'zac fell asleep and Ranrer healed Yarbog's wounds. Roran turned back to the others and said "So are you coming to the Varden?"

Edited by cshoes

Ceita struggled to remain conscious, but quickly fell under the words of the magician. Her body went limp in the urgle's arms as she slipped into the realm of troubled dreams. The last thing she was aware of was the fact that she was vulnerable. And a vulnerable Ra'zac was as good as dead.

Edited by Pierce

OOC: Just a reminder, she has to say the words, or she won't be bound by them, unless you have her name in the ancient language.

Edited by picknick10

((Well i'm leavign that up to her to say the words. I can't make her. That would be godmodding.))

((Dragonpelt you know that Elves don't like to kill creatures and don't eat meat right?))

Korana liked the big creature a lot, like they had a special bond and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. When he grew bigger, he would protect her like she protected him. He enjoyed the ride between the forest and the house as he was able to be off the ground and he watched as Ash returned with the squirrels and laid them down in front of him. He messed around with squirrels before he ate each one down at his own pace. After he finished, he started to get sleepy again so he headed back to Aisling and climbed onto her lap before curling up in a ball again and falling into a deep sleep. He continued to sleep, dreaming of protecting the creature from the dark shadows.

((yes but squirrels are a pesky creature anyway so yeah and Aisling isn't the one eating meat...Korana is))

Aisling smiled as he came back to her and curled up into a ball in her lap, sleeping. She got up carefully so as not to wake him up and carried him in her arms back towards the building. Nimbus followed them and looked around to make sure that no danger was around before being on her mistress's right side. Aisling saw before that Nimbus was watching out for danger and she decided to do the same. Every once in awhile, she would glance to her left and right to make sure that nothing threatening was following them. They reached the building and Ash went straight towards the corner where she was before to get her bag. She draped it across her left shoulder and let it hang on her right side before mounting Nimbus and keeping Korana in her arms as they headed out. Nimbus was careful walking out of the building so that she didn't jostle her mistress and Korana. Ash smiled a little, knowing that Nimbus was being careful as they made their way to Gil'ead.

They were now outside the ruins of Carvahall and followed the road. While they were traveling, Ash looked around them just to make sure that they weren't jumped by someone coming out from nowhere. Satisfied that they weren't going to get attacked anytime soon, she returned her gaze to being in front of her. She looked down at Korana and stroked him a little before looking ahead once again.

The hatchling opened her eyes slowly, enjoying the way the sunlight* felt on her scales. It wasn't something she was used to yet, seeing all the colors of the world. She stood up quickly, stretching her legs before realizing the scaleless creature was gone. She paniced, swishing her head around searching. Spotting Scaleless, she calmed down a little, jumping happily to her.

((I need a name so I can stop saying "her" and everything.... Oh and this might be my only post today...))

Clara woke up with a start as she heard something moving in the bush she strung her arrow and started forward slowly. She jumped into the brush to find a bright green stone, and it was cracking! She backed up slightly not sure what to do, how could a stone crack? Then randomly the stone cracked open with a small hole and out popped a small critter. She leaned down to examine the small beast and it let out a small squeak as it clumsly showed itself from the stone. Clara looked at the small green object in front of her and gasped as she saw the wings and claws, "Your a dragon?!" she said with excitment. The small dragon chirpped and walked or staggered forward, Clara reached out with her hand and stroked its head. A shock went through her body as she screamed and collapsed to the floor shaking, the dragon wobbled to her side and flapped its tiny wings. Clara looked at her hand to see a marking then looked at the dragon and smiled petting its head, her adventure had only just started.

((Now I got to find someone lol ))

((Some one at camp answer roran. nick wake up.))

Edited by cshoes

(O.O, puppylove, draw Wyrda! Please??

*shiny eyes*

And those pics are amazing Pierce! tongue.gif)

I see. Wyrda commented to Roran’s words, as she heard the line of enchantment Carn was telling to the Shade. A bow like that had to be flawless, should it be the other way round, and the one taking it would be able to get pass it. Then the human made another question, and the dragoness shook her head, snapping back to reality. Going to the Varden? That was what she was meant to be, but she wasn’t so sure now…

The two leggeds made her nervous, and considering the fact that the current group was small, she couldn’t imagine what it would be like to be in a wider group. With elves, humans and dwarves passing between her legs… ugh. The purple wasn’t sure if she was going to be strong enough as to restrain herself from hitting one, nor careful enough so as not to step on them. So she turned her head to Rein and Nick, and frowned. If they go with you, I will too. After all, my purpose here is to be sure that every dragon is safe. She told Roran finally.

Roran felt the dragons feelings more than words. He said "Don't worry. The only time the humans, dwarves, or elves will be around you other than a select few, will be during battle and then they will still be careful around you. Plus you will be in the air and they can't fly. Plus nobody expects you to have manners. Most of them unless they have met Saphira, Eragon's dragon, they think that dragons are ignorant like all other animals. Eragon told me that because of that misunderstanding dragons and elves almost wiped each other out. Most of our people are quick enough to get out of your way so don't worry about stepping on them. Saphira hurt many of her own people when she was on the ground in battle and in ordinary life. She didn't do that much damage to anybody. So don't worry. I think the riders will come any way, even if its just to learn from Eragon and Saphira. So what should we do about the shade?" With that he went over and stood next to Wyrda, facing the shade, pulling out his hammer.

Wyrda heard intently to what the human had to say. He seemed to be good at reading others emotions, and learnt well what his cousin had taught to him. And there was one set of words that caught her attention over the rest… Wait, they think we’re what? Ignorant, you said? Really? Oh, my, take me there now and I’ll rip their literate backs with my ignorant talons! She said, a deep growl resonating in her throat. Roran was right, because of that misunderstood elves and her own kind had battled against each other until the near extinction. And there were still those ones who believed the other part was unintelligent! The purple had been one of those herself. She would have to apologise to Nick once he woke up…

After calming down, the dragoness had to suppress a draconic giggle. The human before her dared to speak to a wild dragon without self-restraint. That wasn’t a problem with her, being the young and rebel one she was, the purple didn’t minded such liberty. But she couldn’t help but imagine the reaction one of the elders back there at home would have had if anyone addressed them like that, and told them what Roran had said to her. Some of them would have probably set the place on fire, a selected few would have fainted, and the biggest part would have ripped the two leggeds apart already. But she was more convinced now than before about going to the Varden. It could be fun to see the two legged’s reactions before her, and she would be able to meet another of the dragons she had to check on.

And about her. She said, turning to Draith and narrowing her eyes. If I were you, I would wait until she takes the oath, and carry her to the Varden. If she is speaking the thrut, then your cause has gained a powerful ally. If not, I believe there should be mages enough there to dispose of her.

Edited by Mystic_Solara

((ok; just letting you know, aisling's now traveling to gil'ead with korana in her arms and riding on nimbus))

Draith considering what the purple dragon had said, and Carn's words she paused thinking it over one last time. Alright, I'll take the oath if that will make you two stop. She recited the words focusing on Roran's hammer. Happy? She shifted her eyes frome the purple to Roran. You might want to put that away. She pointed to Roran's hammer.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

((Are we playing this on the timeline where Gil'ead has been taken over by the elves?))