picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((I'm not sure; we'll have to ask pick that))

((What does focusing on roran's hammer do to the ancient language?))

Roran looked at the shade. He said "Okay. Now all we need is for that elf to get back and those two to wake up." Roran said the last bit while pointing at The human lying asleep on the green dragon. Roran looked at Wyrda and said "Is there any way to wake them up? Then they could go find the elf or atleast contact her." Roran looked at his men and said "Head back to the camp and report that we have two riders, a wild dragon, a shade, and another elf joining us and a half ra'zac half human prisoner." When he said that his warriors gathered there stuff and turned back the way they came. The only ones he kept with him were Carn, Ranrer, and Yarbog. He asked Carn to go get snowfire from behind the rocks. Carn nodded, jumped on his horse, and rode to the rocks.

Edited by cshoes

((nothing I just like focusing on things, is that a problem?))

I could maybe wake them up. Draith looked at the green dragon and human. {color=maroon] If that's alright with you.[/color] She glanced at the ra'zac and then back to Roran. Still wondering what a wild dragon was doing here and alive she decided better not to ask what she had on her mind.

((going to get a puppy, might not be on again for a while.))

((I havent read the books in a while so i thought you might be affecting the ancient language in a way.))

Roran shook his head. "No. You might have sworn to the varden but they aren't the varden so i don't know what you might do. I'm sorry." He said. He sat down next Wyrda, thinking. Whats next? People coming from the unexplored part of alegasia or from across the ocean to help them? That would be amazing. Or maybe the ra'zac would help them out or explain why they hated humans. Or maybe Wyrda would tell them were to find the other wild dragons. Anything was possible right now.

Edited by cshoes

((Ok, I'm taking over the role of Angela and Elva as well, if Nick agrees.))

((Ok, Ceita's out and all my other chars are at the Varden.))

((I'll just hang.))

((well that would explain somethings))

Draith understood what he meant. Not every shade is all tricks and foul play you know. I happen to be one of those that are a little different. She sat down on a stump. But I get why you said that, you want to be careful. Thats good at least your smart in that sense. She smiled at Roran then looked back at the human and the green dragon. That dragon is a very nice color of green.

((puppy is asleep, I can get some time in.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

((Dragonhatchling what do you meen by that would explain somethings. Who are you directing that at?))

Carn came back with Snowfire. Roran went over and stroked the horse. He loved it. It was the best horse he has ever seen. He looked at the green dragon and said "Yes that is a nice shade of green." He then said to Wyrda's mind "Who are those two anyway?" He got a horse brush out of his saddlebags and started brushing Snowfire. The horse looked at him and winnied. Roran loved Snowfire and Snowfire loved him. Roran patted Snowfire's back and finished going over him with a brush. Snowfire nuzzled him and Roran hugged his neck. Other than Garrow, Katrina, and Eragon, He loved Snowfire more than anyone.

Edited by cshoes

Ceita stirred slightly in her sleep, muttering some Ra'zac word under her breath.

Roran heard Yarbog move. He turned to see him looking at the ra;zac. He saw Roran watching and said "She was talking in her sleep. I Thought she was waking up." Roran nodded and turned back to the Shade. He stood up and said "I'm waking up those two." He pointed at the rider and green dragon. He went over and poked the rider. He poked him over and over hoping he would wake up.

(OOC: Mystic_I'll get a drawing in eventually. =] Prob late tom. Big chem test to study for. Which reminds me, how do you balance the equation: MgCl2 + NH4NO3 --> MgNO3 + NH4Cl (all #s are subscripts)? I try, but I keep going in circles... Dragonhatchling! You got a puppy?!?!? Luckyyyyyyyyyyy... My dog is still cuter tho. >=] )

Avenfiel heard a chirrup behind her and turned around in alarm. The hatchling had come out from the tent. Avenfiel had to smile at the hatchling's boldness. But, wait, that meant she could be seen! Hurriedly, she scooped up the hatchling and hurriedly went back into the hidden tent. Inside, she set the dragonet down. She wondered if she could connect to its mind... She reached out with her own mind and said a tentative Hello. I'm Avenfiel. Do you have a name, or can I give you one?

Draith watched. If you just let me, I'd have them awake in two or three of your pokes. She stood up and walked over. Although we know that won't happen. She watched Roran poke the human again and again. He still didn't seem to move. You are sure he's not dead right? Either he is or he's a sound sleeper. She laughed at the thought still watching the rider be poked.

((Playing solembum would be smart. Angela is rarely seen without him, though he is seen without her.))

Roran scowled at the shade. He loked at Wyrda and said "They are alive, aren't they?" With that he reached into nick's mind. He could feel the life in him. He screamed with his mind "Wake up!" While he yelled he shook the rider vigourusly. He wanted to get back to the varden before they started off towards Belatona.

Edited by cshoes

((if you do play Angela, would you mind to be Solembum too?))

((Sure, I can be him. >.>))

((WAKE YOUR CHARACTERS UP DAMMIT!))

Nick woke up from his dream and looked around, rubbing his eyes. He crawled out from under Rein's wing and shook her to try and wake up. He looked around at everyone and asked "what have I missed?" as he climbed up onto Rein's back.

Rein woke up and looked around sleeply, yawning widely.

((Thank you!))

((. . .))

((I still can't do anything. . . .))

((Darn it.))

(Thanks Puppylove ^^

Nad, you're getting a puppy, Dragonhatchling? AWWW!!!!! Put pics of him/her here later D:)

Wyrda nodded shortly once when Draith took the oath, then turned around to see Nick and Rein, while she heard Roran’s question. Who are they? Hell, I don’t know. That was what I was hoping to discover. She said, sitting down heavily over her hind legs. If the purple had to say the truth, she was kind of lost in Alagaesia. Having just arrived, she didn’t had time to explore.

The dragoness was about to ‘softly’ wake the pair up [she had experience with that, as one of her favourite sport as a hatchling had been bouncing over the grown up’s bellies while they were sleeping] when they did it by their own. Oh, you two were alive, after all. Now, can we get going? I will like to take off as soon as possible. She told Roran, looking up to the sky. If there was a place she loved was that one, and she felt a lot safer being airbone than earth bounded.

The purple sniffered snowfire, and raised one scaly edge over one of her eyes that was an eyebrow. Why wasn’t the creature afraid of her? It had clearly been around other dragons, hadn’t he? This kind of animals can’t be eaten, right? I’ve been told that some of them are like pets to you two leggeds, and I don’t want anyone crying around me because I ate one. She shoot the question in general, so as anyone could answer. If the wild was going to join them, she needed to have some questions answered first.

((I'll put pics of her later, k))

Draith glared back at Roran. Bad humor for you I know. And no I don't think you can eat that one, any others I'm sure are fine. She looked at Nick. You didn't miss much. I really thought you were dead. It would have been better- She stopped not wanting to cause more trouble than was needed and sat back down.

The hatchling studied the Scaleless, having the chance to finally do so. She cocked her head, hearing the words in her head, but not having total understanding. She chirped a little, walking closer to Avenfield- really the only thing she understood, the Scaleless's name.

((Gotta go agin... But at least to get you a little farther puppylove, right?))

Roran looked at the rider with the green dragon. He said "Now that your awake, I have some questions. First of all, who are you? Could you contact that elf and tell her to get back here. Also will you join the Varden?" By the way I'm Roran Stronghammer, captain for the Varden. We would like for you to join. If you do, you could learn from Eragon, the only free rider who won't capture you. We also have many elves, humans, dwarves, even a werecat would help you and teach you anything they can. You would be treated like royalty. The only thing we would ask of you is to fight along side Eragon, Saphira, and Wyrda." Roran looked at Wyrda "You are going to fight right?"

(( Ok who can i meet up with? ))

Clara continued petting the small green dragons head. It looked up at her with its red eyes and let out a little purring sound from its chest as it pushed its body closer to her. Clara took this chance to pick up the small dragon, "Now...ive heard stories about humans with dragons...riders they call them...i think...so I must be you rider?" she asked. The small dragon just opened its small jaws and chirped. Clara sighed, "Well...I guess you need a name...how about Sammantha, Chance, Seth?" she started calling out names and everyone the dragon shook its tiny head.

"How about Ketu?" she whispered. The dragon raised its small head and flapped its wings and chirped. Clara smiled and petted its head getting up, "Ketu it is, come on lets go!" she smiled. Ketu looked around and followed her carefuly.