picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((I'm waiting for a reply.))

(OOC: Gonna break the OOC chain here. Plz don't kill me. Also realized that Avie doesn't have a weapon. I just gave her a sling.)

Avenfiel nodded at the dragon. "Hey, Nick? You promised Rein some stew, right? While you two see what that woman was after, I'll go hunting." She didn't want to face her any longer than she had to. She took her sling out of her pocket and made sure that her rock pouch was full. Avenfiel was about to disappear into the woods when several people came.

"The boss? We don't really have someone in charge... I was about to go hunting. Would you like to stay for a midnight snack?" She saw the first traces of dawn on the horizon. "Make that breakfast." With that she walked silently into the forest.

user posted image

((I'm just gonna keep posting that until someone does something about the KO'd Ra'zac chick on the ground.))

Edited by Pierce

((g2g ill post tomorrow))

(LOL! That drawing is awesome xd.png)

If you say so. Was Wyrda’s only reply to Nick’s words, as she stretched her body and laid down on the ground. She tilted her head at the human hugging the dragon, wondering if that was something usual riders and dragons did, and how Rein could stand it. She herself wouldn’t allow anyone to do that. But oh well. And what are you going to do with that one? I can finish her off if any of you two have trouble with that. The dragoness said, pointing Ceita with the tip of her tail.

Then suddenly, more human scent accompanied with one she hadn't smelled yet, and followed by a shout reached the purple, who turned around to see about two humans and what seemed to be Urgals reaching the place. She just scanned them, restraining from talking to them. Perhaps she had spoken directly to Avefiel and Nick, but that had been only because both of them smelled a bit like dragon. The wild could be friendly, but wasn’t in Alagaesia to chat with everyone who crossed her way.

Edited by Mystic_Solara

Nick continued hugging Rein, digging a finger under a scale, scratching under it. He said to the purpleI don't care, you can eat her, rip her in half, anything works.

She gave his face a small lick before lifting her head, taking Nick with it and bringing him onto her back.

Nick let go and wrapped his arms around her neck and going back to scratching under her scales. His movements soon slowed and his hand moved out from under her scales. He clung to Rein's neck tightly, but not hard enough to choke or hurt her.

Edited by picknick10

(LOL! That drawing is awesome xd.png)

If you say so. Was Wyrda’s only reply to Nick’s words, as she stretched her body and laid down on the ground. She tilted her head at the human hugging the dragon, wondering if that was something usual riders and dragons did, and how Rein could stand it. She herself wouldn’t allow anyone to do that. But oh well. And what are you going to do with that one? I can finish her off if any of you two have trouble with that. The dragoness said, pointing Ceita with the tip of her tail.

Then suddenly, more human scent accompanied by a shout reached the purple, who turned around to see about four humans reaching the place. She just scanned them, restraining from talking to them. Perhaps she had spoken directly to Avefiel and Nick, but that had been only because both of them smelled a bit like dragon. The wild could be friendly, but wasn’t in Alagaesia to chat with everyone who crossed her way.

((2 humans and 2 urgals not 4 humans.))

Avenfiel strode through the woods. She had been looking for prey for a few minutes and already had a rabbit. She had closed off her mind long ago and saw through her eyes only. There was a flash of movement. She froze. A buck had darted into the edge of a clearing and was now grazing. Silently, Avenfiel loaded her sling and took aim.

She shot the stone, hitting the deer perfectly in the side of the head. It died instantly. She smiled and strode over to the kill. As she prepared her knife to butcher the meat, she stopped. There was something white shining from a tree. Distracted, she left the deer and went to the tree.

Hidden in a knothole that was almost closed up with age, there was a pure white oval. It had six ebony black stripes radiating from the center, almost like a star gem. She widened the hole with her knife and pulled the object out. It shimmered internally like a cats-eye. A dragon egg.

(OOC: You didn't include an egg description, so I kind of took some liberties... I can edit.)

Edited by chpuppylove3

OOC:Can you draw a picture of Nick on Rein's back sleeping, Pierce?

((Of course! smile.gif))

Cshoes, are there anymore dragons left? I know what you said but my friend said that you had some more.

A female shade walked through the forest, her mind shut to intruders. I should have just left that when I had the chance. I wouldn't be out here alone if I did. Draith continued to walk through the forest keeping an eye out for anyone that looked like an easy target. She also watched for wild animals as she needed something to eat from the five day trip of walking without food. A bird called a warning out and flew off. Draith ignored its warning and continued on deeper into the forest.

OOC: New and that's all I could think of, for now. HI

Cshoes, are there anymore dragons left? I know what you said but my friend said that you had some more.

((what? plz explain. more dragons on dc or here?))

OOC: Why were you asking cshoes, I am the RP creator and leader

Edited by picknick10

((Exactly.))

((Who is your friend?))

((He is in my class, he said he was on here but didn't say his name. I think he is Sir Owyn Xannar))

((How would he know me? Wait what city are you in?))

Edited by cshoes

((No. That was just the only way to figure this out. Maybe they thought it was mine because i did give nick some of the stuff for this RP.))

Edited by cshoes